Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Cris_K said:

Good Morning All,

ย  I just got call from Kingston embassy "No caller ID". My appointment got reschedule to 24th Nov. My DQ was June 18 and previous cancelled date was Sept 18.ย  Soon you guys also receive the phone call.

Congrats ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠย 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Cris_K said:

Good Morning All,

ย  I just got call from Kingston embassy "No caller ID". My appointment got reschedule to 24th Nov. My DQ was June 18 and previous cancelled date was Sept 18.ย  Soon you guys also receive the phone call.

Congratulations ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ Iโ€™m so glad you have your interview rescheduled all the best ๐Ÿ˜Š

Timeline
3 hours ago, Cris_K said:

Good Morning All,

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ yayyyyyyyy!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/13/2020 at 2:39 AM, Shenieka said:

I got DQ on 16 of June waiting on interview date.ย 

ย 

Mine May4th waiting on interview...I pray it comes easy for us all.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, DeenieBae said:

I don't know how they are doing it i think you should of already gotten a date and interview ..may 4th and you are an IR-1

Edited by Lisa Hunt

Timeline
7 minutes ago, ShanShan391 said:

Good Day,ย 

My husband received a call yesterday (Private number)along with a email, got rescheduled for Nov 25th. Interview date was originallyย Sept. 22nd and DQ June 16th. ย 

Great! Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

Timeline
13 minutes ago, ShanShan391 said:

Good Day,ย 

My husband received a call yesterday (Private number)along with a email, got rescheduled for Nov 25th. Interview date was originallyย Sept. 22nd and DQ June 16th. ย 

Thanks for sharing..

Timeline
6 hours ago, DeenieBae said:

Aww hopefully soon you'll receive your interview date. Are you at the Jamaican Consulate? Your timeline shows Nigeria. This thread is about Jamaica, not sure the status of the Nigerian Embassyย 

Edited by Stacey Ann

Timeline
42 minutes ago, ShanShan391 said:

Good Day,ย 

Congrats!!! Best of luck hunย 

Timeline
8 hours ago, ShanShan391 said:

Good Day,ย 

Yaaayy congratulations! Best of luck on the interview. Only up from here !๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kemfaith said:

Glory be to God!! Good morning! Interview was 7:30am by 8:30 I got a text he got approved.

Thank God! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

ย 

Good morning all. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ more reschedules and approvals are on the way.

Edited by Stacey Ann

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.