Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Larry123 said:

GOOD AFTERNOON!    😃.   There is hope!  The embassy just called and we have been rescheduled for Nov 3rd!  We were the first to be canceled,  so hopefully this is the start to make more calls and re-schedulings!  Keep the faith!!! ❤️ 

Larry from the bottom of my heart I'm sòrry happy for you. I was speaking to a fren about. That you was the first to get cancel and I think you gonna be the first to reschedule.

Timeline

Thank God some good news(for Larry). Praying for everyone else here :) and myself soon.

Fingers crossed

Edited by kimisha

Timeline
12 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Larry from the bottom of my heart I'm sò happy for you. I was speaking to a fren about. That you was the first to get cancel and I think you gonna be the first to reschedule.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Larry123 said:

Sept 4th for our sept 8th interview 

Congratulations!!! Happy to hear you were rescheduled!!! 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Larry123 said:

GOOD AFTERNOON!    😃.   There is hope!  The embassy just called and we have been rescheduled for Nov 3rd!  We were the first to be canceled,  so hopefully this is the start to make more calls and re-schedulings!  Keep the faith!!! ❤️ 

Woot woot ❤❤❤ so happy for you guys.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Woot woot ❤❤❤ so happy for you guys.

Congratulations Larry123..happy for you guys too.. There's light at the end of this long tunnel.

55 minutes ago, Larry123 said:

Yeayyy!!!!! That's great!!!!!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Larry123 said:

Woiiii love to see it !!!! 🤧🥵🥰

Timeline
3 hours ago, Larry123 said:

Sept 4th for our sept 8th interview 

Congratulations mine was for September 9th and cancelled September 8 so I hope all goes well 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Lattyonia said:

Congratulations mine was for September 9th and cancelled September 8 so I hope all goes well 

Hi can you let us know if you do..were trying to figure out if they are starting to reschedule more persons that was cancel in sept/ oct..thanks

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Hi can you let us know if you do..were trying to figure out if they are starting to reschedule more persons that was cancel in sept/ oct..thanks

Will like to know if there is anyone else who got reschedule for September also

3 hours ago, Larry123 said:

Yeah!  I was surprised they are open.  

Thanks everyone!  I’m praying for everyone else too! 

Hey love did they update your case on ceac today?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.