Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Steffy Stef said:

He better have gotten approved after all of that.that’s wickedness 

They took his police certificate and passport and said they will contact him.. so I guess it's like Administrative Processing and I have to wait 🤷🏾‍♀️. I emailed them to ask if they need me to send in additional evidence or documents, or if they plan on doing a 2nd interview I am in JA and I want the opportunity to attend but they never replied. 

1 hour ago, MS CANTY said:

Amo did you husband get involve with to law to be interview for 2.5 hours?. Alot of peole here is older than their husband and some had a visa denial. Please come straight forward to us you puttting us in a panic mood and rasing anxiety.

I am 7 years older than my husband, but on the NVC group on FB they say 10 years or older is a red flag, anything less should be fine.  My only advice would be to come with extra proof if you have it.  I had so many more things I wish I would've sent him with if I knew they were gunna do him like that.

33 minutes ago, AMO O said:

I am 7 years older than my husband, but on the NVC group on FB they say 10 years or older is a red flag, anything less should be fine.  My only advice would be to come with extra proof if you have it.  I had so many more things I wish I would've sent him with if I knew they were gunna do him like that.

Bowy I printed some picks .. it seems like I am gonna have to take like 100 picks instead  or more cause I am not in the fuckry... I have some real old ones from ancient Greek 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 ago print them  and put them at the front middle and back  ...mi  nuh deh pon the foolishness  😒😕😕😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, AMO O said:

He should be fine.. ask him what his app said if he remembers,  my husband didn't even remember anything on his 🤦🏾‍♀️

Thanks AMO for the information i think he will be fine  once them take his passport its a good thing..if them did gave it back oh no.. I'm older than my husband too..but we have 2 and a half year old child and been together for a while i have proof of most things..good luck to us all..

Edited by Lisa Hunt

6 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Bowy I printed some picks .. it seems like I am gonna have to take like 100 picks instead  or more cause I am not in the fuckry... I have some real old ones from ancient Greek 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 ago print them  and put them at the front middle and back  ...mi  nuh deh pon the foolishness  😒😕😕😕

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Thanks AMO for the information i think he will be fine  once them take his passport its a good thing..if them did gave it back oh no.. I'm older than my husband too..but we have 2 and a half year old child and been together for a while i have proof of most things..good luck to us all..

Oooo you good good!!!! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Thanks so much, I will keep you guys posted I surely hope everything goes smoothly from here

Timeline
14 hours ago, Lisa Hunt said:

That is a lot..why can't they reach out to us yet..

This is their response to an inquiry I sent them re my case:

Not very reassuring!!!

Thank you for your email.  The Embassy is aware of your case and we will be in contact with you once we are able to schedule your interview.  At the time that we are able to schedule, we will provide you with information on medical exam/further documentation as needed.

We understand you are anxious at this time, and we will schedule the appointment as soon as we are able given our operating status.   

Sincerely, 

Immigrant Visa Unit 

U.S. Embassy Kingston 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Queencity said:

Not very reassuring!!!

Thank you for your email.  The Embassy is aware of your case and we will be in contact with you once we are able to schedule your interview.  At the time that we are able to schedule, we will provide you with information on medical exam/further documentation as needed.

We understand you are anxious at this time, and we will schedule the appointment as soon as we are able given our operating status.   

Sincerely, 

Immigrant Visa Unit 

U.S. Embassy Kingston 

Smdh...😞

1 hour ago, Queencity said:

Not very reassuring!!!

Sincerely, 

Immigrant Visa Unit 

U.S. Embassy Kingston 

So generic,  atleast you got a response.  They replied to my email. 😔

Timeline
8 minutes ago, AMO O said:

So generic,  atleast you got a response.  They replied to my email. 😔

I hear you, but I could do without that vague response especially after they approved my case for expedited processing. You would think they would have reserved a slot since they approved the case!  I don’t get it at all.

2 minutes ago, Queencity said:

I hear you, but I could do without that vague response especially after they approved my case for expedited processing. You would think they would have reserved a slot since they approved the case!  I don’t get it at all.

Yea once they approve it, they should definitely schedule you ASAP. You sent this to the KingstonAppointment email??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.