Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Lol they will reach out to us. Maybe soon or later. They have reschedule us. Lol

Hopefully before the holidays starts to kick in..😥

3 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

November will make 5 months and Citizen obviously ((no offence)) but remember all applicant that are being filed for by green card holder are blocked from getting an interview up until 2021 ... so if I got canceled in September it must be a citizen filing my petition... Stacey Ann and my self and few others have been here since june trying to track when we would be able to get an interview and as soon as we got the interview a few weeks later cancel.. after a long wait after being DQ... so yes we have being waiting from june and people came after we got canceled and got tue.... joke thing... Just hope everything goes smoothly once that interview finally happens 

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

2 hours ago, Lisa Hunt said:

No he said 8 c.o's. was interviewing i just spoke to him and he counted forty persons..his interview was on the 6th of October.. Plus we were d.q before him..

Yea that sounds about right.  My husband said that when he went there were 4 other people waiting to be interviewed (most of them were kids) and by the time he was half way through his interview he had 4 C.O's in front of him interrogating him.. so if he had 4 just with him make sense that there were a few more other COs available 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Yea that sounds about right.  My husband said that when he went there were 4 other people waiting to be interviewed (most of them were kids) and by the time he was half way through his interview he had 4 C.O's in front of him interrogating him.. so if he had 4 just with him make sense that there were a few more other COs available 

Wow really..those other four could of been interviewing us..waste of time..geez was your husband a deportee..sacarsam..they are rougher on the men than women i see at times..

Edited by Lisa Hunt

18 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Wow really..those other four could of been interviewing us..waste of time..geez was your husband a deportee..sacarsam..they are rougher on the men than women i see at times..

EXACTLY!!! Nope, he had gotten deined for a tourist visa a few years ago. That could be the reason, and I am alsonolder than him, that could be another reason. 🤷🏾‍♀️

So it just started with one CO a black women... then as she started asking him more questions a white man came next to her and was whispering questions in her ear for her to ask him. My husband assumed that it was supervisor or she was training.  Then he said it wasn't long before two more white men joined him looking over her shoulder asking him questions looking at the pics And everything.  I was damnnnn they really gained up on you. I was outside waiting in the car for like 2.5 hrs waiting for him to come out.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, AMO O said:

EXACTLY!!! Nope, he had gotten deined for a tourist visa a few years ago. That could be the reason, and I am alsonolder than him, that could be another reason. 🤷🏾‍♀️

So it just started with one CO a black women... then as she started asking him more questions a white man came next to her and was whispering questions in her ear for her to ask him. My husband assumed that it was supervisor or she was training.  Then he said it wasn't long before two more white men joined him looking over her shoulder asking him questions looking at the pics And everything.  I was damnnnn they really gained up on you. I was outside waiting in the car for like 2.5 hrs waiting for him to come out.

He better have gotten approved after all of that.that’s wickedness 

Edited by Steffy Stef

Timeline
19 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Oh myyy..am glad its all over for you guys..your husband is in the states now right?

Timeline
22 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Did they ask him anything inregards to what he put on the tourist visa form? Did he lie on the form not too be nosy or disrespectful. Wpuld you mind sharing the question that the C/O wisper.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Did they ask him anything inregards to what he put on the tourist visa form? Did he lie on the form not too be nosy or disrespectful. Wpuld you mind sharing the question that the C/O wisper.

Yes please if you don’t mind my husband was denied a tourist visa before as well. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Did they ask him anything inregards to what he put on the tourist visa form? Did he lie on the form not too be nosy or disrespectful. Would you mind sharing the question that the C/O wisper.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

What are the questions they ask him at the interview please?

Timeline

Amo did you husband get involve with to law to be interview for 2.5 hours?. Alot of peole here is older than their husband and some had a visa denial. Please come straight forward to us you puttting us in a panic mood and rasing anxiety.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Amo did you husband get involve with to law to be interview for 2.5 hours?. Alot of peole here is older than their husband and some had a visa denial. Please come straight forward to us you puttting us in a panic mood and rasing anxiety.

Yes, we’re all wondering sounds like something on first 48

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.