Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Queencity said:

It’s confusing what’s going on. 5 months is a long time to wait. So they expedited my case but nothing from the embassy, so I’m wondering why bother approving the expedite?!!!!!!!!

Am so tired of waiting..i don't understand why there's going to be a backlog when their interviewing 15 to 20 persons per day i was told..

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Am so tired of waiting..i don't understand why there's going to be a backlog when their interviewing 15 to 20 persons per day i was told..

Fren who went to the interview said it was onky to officers working. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Fren who went to the interview said it was onky to officers working. 

No he said 8 c.o's. was interviewing i just spoke to him and he counted forty persons..his interview was on the 6th of October.. Plus we were d.q before him..

Edited by Lisa Hunt

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

No he said 8 c.o's. was interviewing i just spoke to him and he counted forty persons..his interview was on the 6th of October.. Plus we were d.q before him..

They need to hurry up!! 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Prettybartley said:

They need to hurry up!! 

yes i totally agree..his interview was never cancel..he was d.q. on July 12.. I don't get how they skipped over us and went to him. I'm happy for him..j.s 

Edited by Lisa Hunt

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Did he got approval?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

yes i totally agree..his interview was never cancel..he was d.q. on July 12.. I don't get how they skipped over us and went to him. I'm happy for him..j.s 

Dis you get any update on your case mine was update today? This is the secound update after cancellation. But haven't heard nothing.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Did he got approval?

They kept his passport..but they asked him for WhatsApp conversation from the beginning of the relationship..lol and more photos..

Edited by Lisa Hunt

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

They kept his passport..but they asked him for WhatsApp conversation from the beginning of the relationship..lol and more photos..

From the beging of the relationship. I don't have that because I don't back my chat up. But I'm bringing some chat logs still. But the very first time communicating on whatsapp No I can't provide that plus I change phones often.

Edited by MS CANTY

Timeline
6 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

Dis you get any update on your case mine was update today? This is the secound update after cancellation. But haven't heard nothing.

My last update was on the 8th of October😞

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

From the beging of the relationship. I don't have that because I don't back my chat up. But I'm bringing some chat logs still. But the very first time communicating on whatsapp No I can't provide that plus I change phones often.

Exactly..me too..i taught whatapps is private some things people don't need to see..oh well..

Timeline
10 minutes ago, MS CANTY said:

If he counted 40 person and alot of us got interview cancel wow just image.

That is a lot..why can't they reach out to us yet..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.