Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Did you submit it to nvc or did you just sign it up online... and print it... ?? Send me the link please 

No it doesn't get uploaded. It says download it, fill it out and walk with it to the interview in case the consular officer asks for it.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Angelline said:

Exactly. I was wondering if it's the correct form I downloaded. Smh

As I was reading it and trying to fill it out mi a seh a wah dis mon. It doan spell sense. SMH

Just now, Stacey Ann said:

Exactly. It makes no sense and is contradictory. If you say yes you'll have health insurance in 30 days of arrival it asks for plan info, date of coverage etc....how on God's green earth are we to know this when we don't even know our interview date, much less approval date or arrival date to the US???? Don't even get me started on the taxes and job waiting for you in the US questions 🤦🏾‍♀️🙆🏾‍♀️ I just cannot fathom how it applies to us. I can see about the # of household members and govt assistance part but nothing else makes sense.

Exactly. .. how am i supposed to know ... this is madness ... is like you automatically a public charge apart from your academic achievement and job income this is madness ... 

Timeline

Trump said he doesn't want visa ppl who are currently living here and currently sponging off the govt getting medicaid, food stamps, cash assistance etc to get green cards or be able to renew and I get that. I can see how the form would apply to those folks but for ppl coming to the US for the first it seems odd eventhough it asks for the immigrants current income, financea and so but all those US based questions about insurance, taxes etc just confusing.

Edited by Stacey Ann

No it doesn't get uploaded. It says download it, fill it out and walk with it to the interview in case the consular officer asks for it.

I will do that but mi nah stress enuh god know... nah mek it stress me... after mi get my interview date mi look pon that ... kaz a just 4 pages .. and the translation page nah get sign a English me speak ... it a piss me off ... my wife just waiting to see interview date she dont do follow up like me and you stacey .. she makes ntn worry her.. once its not serious  .. so yuh know a double the stress for me 😩

Edited by Unknown101

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Exactly. .. how am i supposed to know ... this is madness ... is like you automatically a public charge apart from your academic achievement and job income this is madness ... 

Str888 madness. Well let's see if the Ryan who interviews tomorrow will be asked for it.

Trump said he doesn't want visa ppl who are currently living here and currently sponging off the govt getting medicaid, food stamps, cash assistance etc to get green cards or be able to renew and I get that. I can see how the form would apply to those folks but for ppl coming to the US for the first it seems odd eventhough it asks for the immigrants current income, financea and so but all those US based questions about insurance, taxes etc just confusing.

Madness 😩😴😧

Timeline
Just now, Unknown101 said:

I will do that but mi nah stress enuh god know... nah mek it stress me... after mi get my interview date mi look pon that ... kaz a just 4 pages .. and the translation page nah get sign a English me speak ... it a piss me off ... my life just waiting to see interview date she dont do follow up like me and you stacey .. she makes ntn worry her.. once its not serious  .. so yuh know a double the stress for me 😩

Lol story of my life. My husband too then he tells me to take it easy everything will work out in it's time. Take it easy? When mi a drown eena paperwork and reading material??? 😅

Lol story of my life. My husband too then he tells me to take it easy everything will work out in it's time. Take it easy? When mi a drown eena paperwork and reading material??? 😅

Bay paper works i actually help her mom sign up there papers too ... did most the work .. without an attorney 😩😩😧 i deserve to see my wife ,, its 1 year now from july 2019... i made alot of sacrifice..  

Timeline
1 minute ago, Unknown101 said:

Bay paper works i actually help her mom sign up there papers too ... did most the work .. without an attorney 😩😩😧 i deserve to see my wife ,, its 1 year now from july 2019... i made alot of sacrifice..  

Awww coming down to the wire now. Before the year is out you'll be together.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

hang in there! 💪🏾...I haven’t seen hubby since July 2019 as well. Nuff sacrifices made for real! But we all just need to keep holding on, keep supporting each other, and hold the faith. Our time soon come! Praying for us all! Lol the whole a we stress out, mi don’t want to see nuh more paper work! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, SwanC said:

hang in there! 💪🏾...I haven’t seen hubby since July 2019 as well. Nuff sacrifices made for real! But we all just need to keep holding on, keep supporting each other, and hold the faith. Our time soon come! Praying for us all! Lol the whole a we stress out, mi don’t want to see nuh more paper work! 

💖

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.