Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Hey guys, I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday.   Have no idea what they are going to ask this time but I guess we will see.  🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Best of luck ! 

Good morning!  What are other people doing that were rescheduled?  I went to this website to update our interview date,  but it still has the previous date listed. 

i am worried if I select the missed appointment (screenshot attached) it will mess up our new date,  and am not sure if we have to update this info or not anyways.  

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-jm/iv/users/sign_in

3773B66E-4EEC-4275-9BCC-F3BAB603BB0E.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, Larry123 said:

Good morning!  What are other people doing that were rescheduled?  I went to this website to update our interview date,  but it still has the previous date listed. 

i am worried if I select the missed appointment (screenshot attached) it will mess up our new date,  and am not sure if we have to update this info or not anyways.  

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-jm/iv/users/sign_in

3773B66E-4EEC-4275-9BCC-F3BAB603BB0E.png

Gm @Larry123 I would not update anything on that site unless you were told to do so. 

Timeline

Good morning friends happy Sunday I just wanted you guys prayers n blessings my interview is this week. Thank you 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Stefan Fagan said:

Good morning friends happy Sunday I just wanted you guys prayers n blessings my interview is this week. Thank you 

All the best Stefan 🙏🏾💗

Have a great week ahead all!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Stefan Fagan said:

Make the Good Lord cover you throughout your interview blessings I pray for your approval at your interview 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Hey guys,

I had my 2nd interview yesterday. It was conducted by the same lady who I spoke to previously who scheduled the interview.

By the time they called me she had already spoken to my husband for an hour and a half.

She began to ask ne questions about myself to verify if he answered his questions correctly. There are probably too many to list so I won't mention the obvious ones like the  where do I work, and who I live with questions, but those were also asked again.

What's my favorite color?
What's my favorite food to eat in Jamaica?
The names of all my pets.
The names of Family Memebers.
And those type of things. She then asked me the same questions about him plus some extras.

What does his ring look like? What is engraved inside? Which was a trick question because nothing is engraved inside and he told her that.
Have I stayed at his house? How many rooms are in his house? What furniture is in his room? What color are the walls?

I guess she tried to ask questions that we couldn't rehearse.  She was very nice and pleasant, we laughed alot it was a very relaxed interview. She said my husband was very nice, pleasant, respectful and knowledgeable.  She said he did a good job on the interview and I should be proud of him. My husband was listening to the whole conversation which I didn't know at the time.

Unfortunately, she told me that she doesn't make the decision. She reports her findings back to the visa section.  She just simply conducts the investigation. I wish she did because if it was up to her we would've definitely got approved.  So I still have to wait for a decision.  She told him that becuase me and my husband has traveled to other countries together we should've automatically been approved.  She said that is more then enough right there to get an appoved visa. I WISH SHE DID THE 1ST INTERVIEW!!!

Well now I just continue to wait.  Good luck to everyone else with upcoming interviews, I wish you all the best.  And hopefully this week they continue to schedule more. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Timeline
32 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Hey guys,

I had my 2nd interview yesterday. It was conducted by the same lady who I spoke to previously who scheduled the interview.

By the time they called me she had already spoken to my husband for an hour and a half.

She began to ask ne questions about myself to verify if he answered his questions correctly. There are probably too many to list so I won't mention the obvious ones like the  where do I work, and who I live with questions, but those were also asked again.

What's my favorite color?
What's my favorite food to eat in Jamaica?
The names of all my pets.
The names of Family Memebers.
And those type of things. She then asked me the same questions about him plus some extras.

What does his ring look like? What is engraved inside? Which was a trick question because nothing is engraved inside and he told her that.
Have I stayed at his house? How many rooms are in his house? What furniture is in his room? What color are the walls?

I guess she tried to ask questions that we couldn't rehearse.  She was very nice and pleasant, we laughed alot it was a very relaxed interview. She said my husband was very nice, pleasant, respectful and knowledgeable.  She said he did a good job on the interview and I should be proud of him. My husband was listening to the whole conversation which I didn't know at the time.

Unfortunately, she told me that she doesn't make the decision. She reports her findings back to the visa section.  She just simply conducts the investigation. I wish she did because if it was up to her we would've definitely got approved.  So I still have to wait for a decision.  She told him that becuase me and my husband has traveled to other countries together we should've automatically been approved.  She said that is more then enough right there to get an appoved visa. I WISH SHE DID THE 1ST INTERVIEW!!!

Well now I just continue to wait.  Good luck to everyone else with upcoming interviews, I wish you all the best.  And hopefully this week they continue to schedule more. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Awww man , I’m still rooting and praying for you guys. Thanks for coming back and telling us in details! You guys did great. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.