Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They called from a private number. They asked about an email I should have received with the apt instructions etc but advised to attend the interview even if I don’t receive it.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kemfaith said:

They called from a private number. They asked about an email I should have received with the apt instructions etc but advised to attend the interview even if I don’t receive it.

Ok thank you! 

All the best on your interview 🙏

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Kemfaith said:

Thank you.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Kemfaith said:

Great news, got cancelled for sept 9 apt. Got rescheduled today for nov 9 :)

You're one of our vets🎉🎉💗 congrats

Timeline
1 hour ago, Queencity said:

I didn’t have an appointment from the embassy but I scheduled the medical anyway for today. Went there without a letter. They called the embassy to authorize the medical. The embassy sent them an interview letter for the 29th. Completed the medical and will be interviewing on 10/29. Still only a date change on the CEAC for today 10/21.  No other documents or notice from the embassy. No emails with instructions. I had already registered on the visa site for DHL prior to medical. Got lucky I guess. (expedited case. )

All the best with your interview. Thx for being so detailed. You have a model timeline ❤

Timeline
1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

All the best with your interview. Thx for being so detailed. You have a model timeline ❤

Thx. I try to document everything for others to get an idea of what to expect. Ok n no i I w how important it is because I have used it to gauge my expected experience. Sometimes you have to whatever you can to generate some activity on your case because besides COVID, the system is very broken. 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Queencity said:

Thx. I try to document everything for others to get an idea of what to expect. Ok n no i I w how important it is because I have used it to gauge my expected experience. Sometimes you have to whatever you can to generate some activity on your case because besides COVID, the system is very broken. 

Very true. I appreciate it. It helps a lot and is reassuring knowing what to expect and therefore having something to which we can look fwd.

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Very true. I appreciate it. It helps a lot and is reassuring knowing what to expect and therefore having something to which we can look fwd.

Right! I am just happy I took the initiative to schedule the medical without an interview otherwise I would still be waiting for a date.

Timeline

So I was DQ in July I had an interview appointment for August 17,2020 I was overseas with my husband when we try scheduling the medical it would not match up with the interview and when I would come back to quarantine so he ask for it to be reschedule I emailed them August 18,2020 when I landed in jamaica they email me back and reschedule me for September 9,2020 I got a call from a private number (they always call on a private number) they canceled my interview September 8th today I got a call and they reschedule for nov 10 they also email me and instructed me to print the email and bring along. On the phone call they actually called my mom phone and verified if it was me just ask me who was my petitioner and the relationship. I’m praying for each and everyone of us who has an interview and who have not yet received one 🙏🏻
sorry for the long text 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lattyonia said:

So I was DQ in July I had an interview appointment for August 17,2020 I was overseas with my husband when we try scheduling the medical it would not match up with the interview and when I would come back to quarantine so he ask for it to be reschedule I emailed them August 18,2020 when I landed in jamaica they email me back and reschedule me for September 9,2020 I got a call from a private number (they always call on a private number) they canceled my interview September 8th today I got a call and they reschedule for nov 10 they also email me and instructed me to print the email and bring along. On the phone call they actually called my mom phone and verified if it was me just ask me who was my petitioner and the relationship. I’m praying for each and everyone of us who has an interview and who have not yet received one 🙏🏻
sorry for the long text 

Thanks for the long text..lol..we love it..good information for those of us that are waiting..wow they verified..

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Hey guys, I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday.   Have no idea what they are going to ask this time but I guess we will see.  🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Best of luck to you guys..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.