Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Hi Gm Guys! Quick question! We submitted our civil documents in December 2019 therefore we had submitted the 2018 documents — DQ was in May.

I have requested 2019 tax transcripts but I can only get the copies as I’m already in Jamaica and they won’t get to me in time for the interview. Is that ok? Can I carry the copy of 2019 tax transcripts For myself and my sponsor? Or do you think it’d be a problem that it’s not the original. 

totallllly freaking out. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, mrstoyou17 said:

Hi Gm Guys! Quick question! We submitted our civil documents in December 2019 therefore we had submitted the 2018 documents — DQ was in May.

I have requested 2019 tax transcripts but I can only get the copies as I’m already in Jamaica and they won’t get to me in time for the interview. Is that ok? Can I carry the copy of 2019 tax transcripts For myself and my sponsor? Or do you think it’d be a problem that it’s not the original. 

totallllly freaking out. 

Gm I think you gonna need the original tax transcripts 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Shenieka said:

Gm I think you gonna need the original tax transcripts 

Your tax transcripts are available for immediate download from the IRS site here https://sa.www4.irs.gov/eauth/pub/login.jsp?Data=VGFyZ2V0TG9BPUY%3D&TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-000e9548-6cd3-16f7-9748-483c0adb4007&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=UOkC7yx4eMTO24FGxPfBRb5q3Mj3Xh3pyXfBEjYyHJ97nGCXu16wx5MzFHjfZmlG&TARGET=-SM-https%3a%2f%2fsa.www4.irs.gov%2ficce--core%2fload%2fgettrans%2fpages%2favailableTranscripts.xhtml Create an account, register and follow the instructions for your transcript. Not sure what you mean by "original copy" as it's something you download from their website and print out.

18 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Your tax transcripts are available for immediate download from the IRS site here https://sa.www4.irs.gov/eauth/pub/login.jsp?Data=VGFyZ2V0TG9BPUY%3D&TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-000e9548-6cd3-16f7-9748-483c0adb4007&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=UOkC7yx4eMTO24FGxPfBRb5q3Mj3Xh3pyXfBEjYyHJ97nGCXu16wx5MzFHjfZmlG&TARGET=-SM-https%3a%2f%2fsa.www4.irs.gov%2ficce--core%2fload%2fgettrans%2fpages%2favailableTranscripts.xhtml Create an account, register and follow the instructions for your transcript. Not sure what you mean by "original copy" as it's something you download from their website and print out.

I don’t have some of the things needed for the download .. therefore they have to be mailed. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, mrstoyou17 said:

I don’t have some of the things needed for the download .. therefore they have to be mailed. 

Take what you have, I don't see it being an issue, it's not like the transcript is a certificate or printed in any special way. The worse that will happen is they will hold the visa until you receive the transcript in the mail if it is required.

Edited by Stacey Ann

2 hours ago, mrstoyou17 said:

totallllly freaking out. 

I didn't have mine either but my husband email to me and I print it. Bring the copies u got there is no original.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, mrstoyou17 said:

totallllly freaking out. 

You can take a copy of transcript.  Make sure you copy even the pages that say "this page is blank"  

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Cris_K said:

Did one got interview dates for June month, DQ? 

None of the June DQs that I know have received interviews. Hopefully all of May has been scheduled. I'm June 17th. Looking for a late September to mid October interview. Which means I may not receive the interview email til late Aug into September.

21 hours ago, mrstoyou17 said:

totallllly freaking out. 

Gm so when is your interview?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Firebread said:

Good morning, wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead, good luck to all those with medicals and interviews. We rooting for all!😊

GM thank you. Have a great week ahead also.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.