• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

HA,

First, I am so, so shocked! And secondly, I am so very sorry to hear your news! At least you know now before you brought that deadbeat over hear. I really have to wonder what guys like that thin they are accomplishing by stringing you along? Its no favor! I'm sure its much more really a case that he's too afraid to move to the US. As stated numerous times in this thread, he's a coward! After all you sacrificed for him, you certainly deseerve better than this.

Don't beat yourself up over this - you've always acted in good faith. He's the idiot!

I wish you all the best in your move back to the US. A fresh start will be a good thing, no doubt.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

I agree.....I bet it's more about the moving than you. You were strong enough to do it, but he sounds like a *real* mama's boy...not that that's a bad thing in SOME situations, but he goes way overboard is what it sounds like. He, aside from being a coward, apparently can't hack it. Good riddance.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I am just so sorry to read this, you have every right to be angry!

What a wimp, pathetic coward!

K-1 visa issued: 12/15/2006

107 days from mailing AOS package to receiving green card! Received 6/27/07 dated 6/20/07

Removing conditions:

mailed 5/22/2009

Recieved at CSC 5/23/2009

Check cashed 5/27/09

NOA date 5/26/09 - still not received

I-551 stamp in passport 6/19/09

Biometrics notice date 6/16/09

Biometrics received 6/20/09

Biometrics apt date 7/9/09

Biometrics cancellation notice 6/27/09

Biometrics apt notice date 6/26 recieved 7/7

Biometrics apt 7/22/09

Touch 7/22/09

Finally able to see online info 7/22/09

Card production email 8/19/09 date ordered 8/18

Recieved approval letter in mail 8/19/09 date 8/13!

Touch 8/19

Email stating approval notice sent 8/24/09

Green card in hand!! 8/24/09

Husband joined army and moved from San Diego to Ft. Benning GA! 8/30/11

Filed N400 based on 5 years of residency 9/12/12

Recieved email notifcation recieved package 9/19/12

Biometrics 10/22/12

Early Biometrics 10/04/12

In line for interview 10/8/12 for 8 days

Interview 11/20/12 PASSED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Awww... :( Big hugs for you Homesick. I've followed your posts here on VJ and this came as a bit of a shock when I read it. As my Texas friends might say, "Best to unload the panty waste before you waste any more time." True that. But still a painful experience. Thank goodness you're coming home. Starting over is a beautiful thing.

2007:

February - May: extended visit to States, engagement.

5/4: I-129F sent (Texas Service Center, forwarded to California Service Center)

5/11: Petition received at California Service Center.

5/16: Check cleared. NOA1 online (no hard copy received yet)

6/19: NOA1 hard copy arrived FINALLY

7/16: Sent off for Police Certificate (U.K.)

8/22: TOUCHED due to phone call (RFE Trick, was told case wasn't assigned yet)

9/20:APPROVED!!! After 127 days from NOA1 and 139 days from filing date.

10/23: Spoke to Kelly at NVC who said they should have received our petition by now. She advised I send a copy of our NOA2 directly to the NVC office, which I did immediately. :-)

10/26: NVC RECEIVES CASE!

10/30: NVC SENDS CASE TO LONDON CONSULATE

11/1: Consulate receives case in London AND sends out Packet 3.

11/6: Sent Packet 3 to Consulate (we'd downloaded the forms on VJ and had them completed already)

11/22: Appointment for Medical.

2008:

01/08: Interview scheduled for 10 a.m. APPROVED!!!

02/01/08: Stephen comes to America!!!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawl.gif

Filed: Timeline
My husband chose this morning to drop the bomb on me that he's been faking it these last couple of years and he's been lying to me about loving me.

So we're getting a divorce.

I will be coming to America on Sunday, but he won't be. The weird thing is...I'm not even really upset. I'm just angry about having wasted the last six years of my life on such a fcuking coward.

OMG That is terrible! I am so sorry. I'm glad you'll be coming home soon though :star: Sometimes the way partners treat each other after having gone through this long process really makes me go :o when I read some of these posts!!!!

drinkblink14.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I am dumbfounded by your news.

I can only wish you the best and hope that you can get fresh and clean restart back here in the US.

If there is anything we can do.... just let Annie and I know.

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm confused....why is everyone laughing saying HA? It's definitely not funny :( I'm sorry you have to go through this. (F)

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
My husband chose this morning to drop the bomb on me that he's been faking it these last couple of years and he's been lying to me about loving me.

So we're getting a divorce.

I will be coming to America on Sunday, but he won't be. The weird thing is...I'm not even really upset. I'm just angry about having wasted the last six years of my life on such a fcuking coward.

:o:o:o:o:o:o

now that is the last thing i expected you to say.

*shrug* What can I say. Now that he's shown his true colors, I can see what a loser he really is. I just feel like an idiot for marrying him in the first place.

OMG HA, so shocked by this news :crying: have been watching your journey like so many, now this GOOD LUCK TO YOU GIRL :thumbs::thumbs: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH i say, :angry:

2007-10-23...mailed AOS EAD AP

2007-10-29...finally arrived in chicago

2007-11-02...NOA1 notice date

2007-11-23...the dreaded RFE comes...dated Nov 19th

2007-11-24...returned RFE by USPS

2007-11-29...biometrics in buffalo

2007-11-29...touched

2007-12-18...mailed another copy of RFE, delivery confirmation.. just in case they did'nt get first one

2007-12-29...email stating transfer to CSC woohoo

2008-01-02...AOS touched

2008-01-09...AOS touched..stating transfer and pending at CSC.

2008-01-10...AOS touched

2008-01-11...AOS touched

2008-01-11...EAD touched..stating card production ordered... woohoo.

2008-01-11...AP touched

2008-01-16...AP approved

2008-01-18...EAD touch... stating card production ordered..AGAIN

2008-01-22...EAD touch... stating card sent

2008-01-22...EAD and AP delivered by mailman yeaha....

2008-04-08...Infopass appointment......then by magic... GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED....am i dreaming???

2008-04-14... Received WELCOME TO AMERICA letter

2008-04-15...Received my GREENCARD.... wooohoooo

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE... THANK YOU LORD..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'm so sorry to hear this HA :( I wish you every happiness in the future that is Texas *hugs*

Dawn.

Dawny(UK) and Tommy(South Carolina) The Journey Begins!!

- January 17, 2007 - Sent I-129F

- January 23, 2007 - I-129F received at TSC!

- January 30, 2007 - NOA1 sent!

- February 1, 2007 - Touched!

- February 2, 2007 - Cheque cashed by CSC!

- February 5, 2007 - Tommy received NOA1 (Hard copy!) Yay!

- April 5, 2007 - Tommy is coming to me for 12 days yay!! :)

- Impatiently waiting!

- April 27, 2007 - NOA2!! :)

- April 28, 2007 - Touched, oh my!

- May 11, 2007 - NVC receives our stuffs :)

- May 15, 2007 - NVC Sends our stuffs to London, yay! :)

- May 29, 2007 - Packet 3 received.

- June 7 , 2007 - Packet 3 returned to Embassy.

- July 11, 2007 - Received Packet 4.

- August 16, 2007 - Interview at 10AM :)

- March 19, 2008 - Court allows permission to take my daughter to live in the US! :)

- March 31, 2008 - Sent Passports and documents to the Embassy. Waiting for Visas...

- April 10, 2008 - Visas in hand!!! Omgosh!!

- June 23, 2008 - Going home to my man, finally :) POE (ATL)

- 08-08-08 - Wedding :)

- 08-21-10 - 2 year Green Card received! :)

Firstly, sorry to hear your news HA. Must be a shock.

I wish everyone would remember there's 2 sides to every story though. This poor guy's been hung, drawn and quartered by a few on here for dropping this bombshell on HA. Maybe his timing was off, maybe he handled it wrong, but I'm sure he had his reasons and we've only heard HA's side.

HA - I presume yesterday you loved and cared for him and he was your husband. Today you want to kill him and he's a loser. If you didn't feel love and care for him, maybe it was you who was faking, as well as him? Anger is one part of a grieving process and I hope it's just one stage you will go through.

He didn't forecfully MAKE you go to or even stay England, so I don't see how you can throw that in his face. As I said in posts before, if you were that unhappy, why didn't you leave?

I'm not trying to be negative, it just gets to me when people can call others every name under the sun when they don't even know the circumstances. I know the words are said in support for HA, but please guys, name calling??

Helen

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Firstly, sorry to hear your news HA. Must be a shock.

I wish everyone would remember there's 2 sides to every story though. This poor guy's been hung, drawn and quartered by a few on here for dropping this bombshell on HA. Maybe his timing was off, maybe he handled it wrong, but I'm sure he had his reasons and we've only heard HA's side.

HA - I presume yesterday you loved and cared for him and he was your husband. Today you want to kill him and he's a loser. If you didn't feel love and care for him, maybe it was you who was faking, as well as him? Anger is one part of a grieving process and I hope it's just one stage you will go through.

He didn't forecfully MAKE you go to or even stay England, so I don't see how you can throw that in his face. As I said in posts before, if you were that unhappy, why didn't you leave?

I'm not trying to be negative, it just gets to me when people can call others every name under the sun when they don't even know the circumstances. I know the words are said in support for HA, but please guys, name calling??

Helen

I agree. It's pretty crappy what has happened, but none of us have been in their relationship. It sounds like both sides had a hard time the last couple of years (going by what HA has posted), and that can make people do stupid things being under so much pressure. It's sad it has come to this end, and of course HA deserves some support, but none of us know beyond that.

Met the ole man in January 1998

Jan. 2004: K1 visa issued ~ April 2004: Got on a plane ~ Nov. 2004: GC in my mucky hands ~ Dec. 2006: Received 10 YR GC

September 2008 - US passport delivered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.