homesick_american

Guess what? I'm getting a divorce.

85 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My husband chose this morning to drop the bomb on me that he's been faking it these last couple of years and he's been lying to me about loving me.

So we're getting a divorce.

I will be coming to America on Sunday, but he won't be. The weird thing is...I'm not even really upset. I'm just angry about having wasted the last six years of my life on such a fcuking coward.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, HA, I am so, so sorry. You're right: what a f'ing coward. Faking it? A real man doesn't fake it -- believe me, I know, I lived with someone who was "faking it" for three years and every day I wish he had told me earlier. Even if he doesn't love you anymore, isn't there one shred of decency left in him, one iota of respect that would have told you all this before, so you could have left the UK when it was right for YOU and not him?

Awful news, my friend. I hope you take some solace in your imminent departure for somewhere you actually want to be, amongst those who truly love and cherish you. We're here for you as well. (L)

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi,

I am very sorry for you. ###### like that does happen, but it is not your fault in any way.

You are better off without a "faker" anyway.

What the hell did he fake it for??!!!! It is unfair that he did it to you, but why the hell did he do it to himself?

Rika

My husband chose this morning to drop the bomb on me that he's been faking it these last couple of years and he's been lying to me about loving me.

I will be coming to America on Sunday, but he won't be. The weird thing is...I'm not even really upset. I'm just angry about having wasted the last six years of my life on such a fcuking coward.

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Wow.

Just.....

Wow.

What a chopf#ck.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
(F) I'm so sorry to hear about this. I don't blame you for being angry...I would be angry as well, to think of the wasted time. Hope the flight over will be a good one for you.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This is devastating...seeing you going thru so much for his sake and him dropping this now. He's a pathetic excuse for a man, and like another poster rightly said...REAL MEN don't fake it. So sorry to heaer this. |Take good care of urself.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

We haven't agreed about other things, but that doesn't matter now. NO ONE deserves this and especially not someone who has sacrificed like you have. I love England (but I know it's another whole thing to live abroad...whichever way you're going!) but I know you've had a really rough time there...but you stuck it out for HIM. This is AWFUL what he's doing to you, and chopf*** and coward don't even begin to touch it. I'm so truly sorry for what you're going through. M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Oh HA. I am so sorry to hear this! As others have said - at least you'll be back with family and friends soon. (F)

Our Visa Journey

2/13 - I-129F sent to TSC

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/5 - POE @ Dallas/Ft. Worth

8/11 - Wedding!!

10/15 - received Greencard

Got 10-year Greencard

He wants 50% of the proceeds of the sale of the house. I could probably get more if I wanted to go through a long, drawn-out divorce but at this point I just want to be rid of that pu$$y mama's boy. When the going gets tough, he runs to mama.

If he came down my driveway right now I'd beat the ever-loving cr@p out of him. I told him he is not welcome at this house and he is not welcome at my parents' house, and I'll do whatever I want with the stuff that the movers boxed up TODAY and are shipping to the USA.

He thinks he's gonna come and get his stuff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No he isn't.

He wants 50% of the proceeds of the sale of the house. I could probably get more if I wanted to go through a long, drawn-out divorce but at this point I just want to be rid of that pu$$y mama's boy. When the going gets tough, he runs to mama.

If he came down my driveway right now I'd beat the ever-loving cr@p out of him. I told him he is not welcome at this house and he is not welcome at my parents' house, and I'll do whatever I want with the stuff that the movers boxed up TODAY and are shipping to the USA.

He knows guns are legal in Texas, right?

Our Visa Journey

2/13 - I-129F sent to TSC

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/5 - POE @ Dallas/Ft. Worth

8/11 - Wedding!!

10/15 - received Greencard

Got 10-year Greencard

He knows guns are legal in Texas, right?

Yup. He also knows my dad has matching 9mm handguns on his person at all times. My dad would never use them, but my soon to be ex is such a cowardly pu$$y that he probably thinks he would. MORON. LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:o:o:o:o:o:o

now that is the last thing i expected you to say.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.