MichelleandCraig

The Say Anything Thread

3,644 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

...This happens to me a lot. I want to say something, but it doesn't really fit anywhere and I can't be bothered to start a whole thread about it, so I just forget it.

So....mindless comments, remarks about how bored you are, compliments, rants...whatever. That's what I'm usin' it for...do as you wish with it! :)

What I wanted to say that inspired this....my new favorite movie of all time...Pride & Prejudice. I've watched it about five times now, and it always takes me about an extra 1/2 hour to watch as I rewind all my favorite parts a couple of times.... :blush: Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy.... *sigh* :blush: I love it so much that I was ill last week and Craig knew I wanted the book so he went out and bought it for me...awwwww. Anyway, that's all. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD romance if you've never seen it and like that type of film!

So, whatcha all have to say today? :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
...This happens to me a lot. I want to say something, but it doesn't really fit anywhere and I can't be bothered to start a whole thread about it, so I just forget it.

So....mindless comments, remarks about how bored you are, compliments, rants...whatever. That's what I'm usin' it for...do as you wish with it! :)

What I wanted to say that inspired this....my new favorite movie of all time...Pride & Prejudice. I've watched it about five times now, and it always takes me about an extra 1/2 hour to watch as I rewind all my favorite parts a couple of times.... :blush: Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy.... *sigh* :blush: I love it so much that I was ill last week and Craig knew I wanted the book so he went out and bought it for me...awwwww. Anyway, that's all. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD romance if you've never seen it and like that type of film!

So, whatcha all have to say today? :) M.

you hillary loving liberal :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

WOT????????

Not confirming or denying. ;) Heheheheh. Morning, Charles :P

PS...oh, I can see already...this should have been named the say NEARLY anything thread... :lol:

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dear Power Trippers,

If your not part of the solution, your part of the bland COVER-UP..... :whistle:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Kez, I'm afraid I'm outta the loop on that one..but it IS the say anything thread after all so.... :lol::) M.

ManU2.jpg

Are the muppets masquerading as IT support staff at my company actually trained to do their jobs or they part of a concentrated effort to keep me from opening attachments to emails? :angry: And these are work-related emails, people, not the fun ones...

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

My soon to be ex-husband is a disgusting pig of a man. He's a cowardly pu$$y and the best I can say about him right now is at least I didn't have kids with him. THANK GOD FOR THAT.

He wasted six years of my life and I will never ever ever ever ever forgive him for that. EVER.

His coarse, crass, uneducated stupid fcuking mother of his can kiss my rosy red a$$ from now until the end of time. I hate her and I hope she dies a long, painful death. She came between us. She is a fcuktard.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Timeline

freaking frustrating, hey?? It's tough when it's coworkers too...ugh. Feel for ya! I have a rant too..I don't know *why* your post made me think of it, as it has nothing to do with it, but it did! :P

I was sooooooooooooo frustrated just sitting watching a TV show the other night...it was called you're killing the kids or something like that...another reality show about being overweight/unhealthy and what the kids might look like when they're 40 if they keep it up..someone comes in once a week for 3 weeks and implements new rules for healthy eathing/exercise. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOSH you should have seen this 9 year old. He was an absolute TERROR. He refused to eat at the same table with the rest because his 6-year-old sister was there and he didn't LIKE her....every time they tried something new he would make a big show of spitting it out and stomping off to his room...and he got AWAY with it...he would cry about it and the mom would give him a hug! I was like...how do they think that is making the SISTER feel...UGH! I can't STANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it when people mollycoddle their kids..there is a BIGGGG difference between loving them and caring about them and giving them everything they want because they whined for it. I about came off my chair watching that show!!!!

Well, HA, normally I would say...whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tone it DOWN a bit...but in this case, I have to say....you have every right to be feeling how you're feeling. ( the death thing was a tad harsh tho I think! *wince* )Big hugs coming your way today, and be careful...becasue even though you're not that upset (not angry, upset) right now, it will hit you eventually...but at least after that you'll have a chance to be with someone who deserves you in a home you love. M.

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Well, HA, normally I would say...whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tone it DOWN a bit...but in this case, I have to say....you have every right to be feeling how you're feeling. ( the death thing was a tad harsh tho I think! *wince* )Big hugs coming your way today, and be careful...becasue even though you're not that upset (not angry, upset) right now, it will hit you eventually...but at least after that you'll have a chance to be with someone who deserves you in a home you love. M.

Well, I dunno....the major underlying feelings right now are relief at being rid of someone like him after he showed his true colors...anger, at being lied to and having six childbearing years wasted...and confusion, since I don't know what I've done to deserve this.

The thing is, I don't think I'll miss him. I hate him right now. I have no affectionate feelings towards him at the moment and can't see ever having any again. When I break up, it is for keeps and I never look back.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, I dunno....the major underlying feelings right now are relief at being rid of someone like him after he showed his true colors...anger, at being lied to and having six childbearing years wasted...and confusion, since I don't know what I've done to deserve this.

The thing is, I don't think I'll miss him. I hate him right now. I have no affectionate feelings towards him at the moment and can't see ever having any again. When I break up, it is for keeps and I never look back.

H A,

You have done nothing to ' deserve' that. Surely the day will come and he will be judged for this.

M&C,

Nothing like re-enforcing the little snot's behaviour ! Where was the Father in all of this, or was there even one? He needs a quick trip to Military School, ASAP, to straighten out that cocky attitude.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

HA, no you definitely have NOT done anything to deserve it! In fact, sticking it out in a place you didn't really feel like you fit and didn't want to be (England is *lovely* not saying anything about THAT!) for HIM..and then THIS??? It's ridiculous and anyone would be hurt beyond belief. If you are how you say you are and you can just truly not look back...that's great, and it will be a great benefit to you, I'm sure...I'm just worried that you're really angry right now, and the hurt will set in later...I hope I'm wrong though. :( I would LOVE to be wrong on that one! Either way, we're all right about the fact that you are WELL rid of him, and I hope you find someone deserving when you're ready to move on.

As far as the Killing the Kids show..omgosh...it was unreal. For anyone that has Charter digital (the on demand services) have a look under cable channels and TLC or something like that....episode 13 I think. (The only one listed on there right now.) Believe it or not, the dad was RIGHT there the whole time...the Mom was the one reenforcing the bad behavior, but the dad just stood by and let it happen! He would kind of smarmy warmy...now, blah blah, you should really...blah...but he just was no where NEAR authoritative enough. Don't get me wrong..the mom/dad seemed like nice people..they just TOTALLY let their kids run over them..bigtime! Every time they had to try something new before he spit it out he would be whining (seriously like a 2 year old) and crying and saying "I cantttttttttttttttttttttt, it's grossssssss, it's yuckyyyyyyyyyyyy" or I canttttttttttt because Lannie is here (his sister) and I hate sitting by herrrrrrrrr. I wanted to SCREAMMMMM. I mean it. UGH! I was like....there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOO way Corey would have EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR actedlike THAT! Corey was even appalled by his behavior and said the kid was getting on HIS nerves! :lol: ..and he's only 14! Then, his mom would bring him slices of deli turkey or something like that that he would eat on a little table next to his BED and he would eat it laying in BED!!! UNREAL, hey??? (can you tell by all the caps that I'm all wound up just talking about it again???) :lol:

ManU2.jpg

I am 10 weeks pregnant and even through this is a dream come true, I have NEVER felt so ill and tired in all my life.

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Timeline

Oh I BET! Take heart in the fact that all of that will *greatly* improve (as I'm certain you already know!) after your first trimester is over...so, almost there! Then you can actually start enjoying your pregnancy....congratulations, it must be so exciting! I would love to be pregnant again/have a baby with CRaig....never knowwwwwwwww. :) M.

ManU2.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I hadnt check out this thread...

But it's certainly nice that you created it Michelle. I dont know if it's anything worth of saying, or even if I am asking advice on this, but here it goes.

I gave my boss notice that I was going to leave my position, and I told her that I was going to stay until I finished the projects that I had assigned, making sure that everything was ready for the external auditors (they come a review our work as make their own testing). That was 3 weeks ago and I will be working for this company until friday, june 29th.

She was dissapointed that I was leaving, but understood my reasons for leaving, and she has been pretty cool about it, however, she's made comments like ' if you werent leaving my life would be easier' and ' if you decided to stay instead of leaving... this and that'.... it's not that I am completely set against staying, but frankly, I am getting underpaid and there is a lack of benefits when it comes to the travelling part (even though I get to go to really nice places).

I dont even know where I am going with this (babbling), whenever I mention the travelling benefits that the new company is offering me, she says that she's going to try to change these things in the department so she can become more competitive and retain personnel.

I like my actual company, and even though I also like the new company there is always the unknown factor that can be sorta scary, but at the same time, I think that if I stay (they say that they are going to match the money), what's going to happen next year?? Am I going to have to say that I'm leaving to get the raise I deserve??

Opinions are welcomed, I dont really have a question... I need sort of a board to sound off comments...

Ana

Our visa Journey ~~~~ 226 days

Removing Conditions on ~~~ May 2008

Our first anniversary ~~~ November 12, 2006

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ewok is only 3 foot tall :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!