Briberry

July 2020 AOS Filers

1,283 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, lstm said:

I got a response few days ago. Exactly the same as yours. My ASC is at Seattle WA. Whatever the biometrics appointment system is a huge bottle neck for our applications. I cannot understand what those guys have in mind BUT there is no way to clear or even minimize the backlog with the current trends :( 

When I saw the status of my e-request was "completed", I just felt so annoyed...What did they even do? What's the point of this e-request...

My location is California too, but in Orange County area. 

13 minutes ago, iris@@ said:

When I saw the status of my e-request was "completed", I just felt so annoyed...What did they even do? What's the point of this e-request...

What is happening doesn't make any any sense at ALL. I have lost any faith for a biometrics appointment. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
19 minutes ago, iris@@ said:

How do you put a e-request in? I spoke to a agent yesterday and the agent gave me a case number, which I assume is the request. How do I check the request status? 

47 minutes ago, iris@@ said:

Also from OC and still waiting for a response on the service request (30 days today). I seriously want some news channel to cover up this delay in biometrics appointment. Whats your PD and ASC?

5 hours ago, Thenaturalstate said:

How do you put a e-request in? I spoke to a agent yesterday and the agent gave me a case number, which I assume is the request. How do I check the request status? 

I didn't check too often but you can create an account here https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do

Then enter your receipt number for I485 to create a case.

If you click on the case number, it will lead you to a new page showing some details including your e-request status.

5 hours ago, Geekosnap said:

Also from OC and still waiting for a response on the service request (30 days today). I seriously want some news channel to cover up this delay in biometrics appointment. Whats your PD and ASC?

My PD is 7/29, ASC should be Tustin. What about you?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi,

anyone got scheduled for interview and received the letter? Wondering how far between receiving the letter and when the actual appointment is. 
On the meantime i will be doing the medical test. 

Edited by DE2020

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Got my biometrcs today for dec 8th. Pd july 31 in socal. Im thrilled.

Edited by nguyenp4

22 minutes ago, nguyenp4 said:

Got my biometrcs today for dec 8th. Pd july 31 in socal. Im thrilled.

Congrats, You got bio for all the forms and Which office/ASC? Marriage Based AOS? Lol I'm also in Socal/Orange county and waiting desperately for bio. PD: Aug 5th.

Edited by Geekosnap

15 hours ago, iris@@ said:

I didn't check too often but you can create an account here https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do

Then enter your receipt number for I485 to create a case.

If you click on the case number, it will lead you to a new page showing some details including your e-request status.

My PD is 7/29, ASC should be Tustin. What about you?

PD is Aug 5th. Same ASC lol. Keep updated.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 11/21/2020 at 11:56 AM, Geekosnap said:

Congrats, You got bio for all the forms and Which office/ASC? Marriage Based AOS? Lol I'm also in Socal/Orange county and waiting desperately for bio. PD: Aug 5th.

Bio for i765 only. Marriage based to usc. Asc in buena park

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, iris@@ said:

I just got response for my e-request today, it basically just told me nothing but to keep waiting...

My PD is 7/29. Have no idea what else I can do except waiting.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.50.04 AM.png

I guess these messages were on their checklist for Friday.   I got the exact same message on Friday and my PD is July 22nd, (New Jersey - not sure if Newark or Elizabeth). 

I am hoping for good news soon.  Trying to stay positive...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, kksy said:

What does PD stand for and what's the different between that and NOA1?

That's your priority date.  I am pretty sure it's the date they receive your application.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.