Briberry

July 2020 AOS Filers

1,283 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 minute ago, JW737 said:

Yes I had the same problem.

if you have the case tracker app go to the little plus in the top right corner to add a case. Then go “import from USCIS” it will make you sign in or create an account. Once you have done that, click import cases. Then you can open your case (485/765/131 etc) and will at the bottom see the status of your service requests :) 

I just tried this but dont see the service request showing up yet. Only the 4 original receipt. 

i will give it a try tomorrow again. Thanks for your awesomeness.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
5 minutes ago, nguyenp4 said:

I just tried this but dont see the service request showing up yet. Only the 4 original receipt. 

i will give it a try tomorrow again. Thanks for your awesomeness.

No worries at all! Once you manage to log in it will show up like this:

32CDDC60-BAEC-487F-81A8-B780EC2E0CB9.png

Had biometrics done on 12th Nov, now it shows new card being produced :)

also I-485 shows case is ready for interview to be scheduled. 

I-130, I-485, I-765, I-944, I-864

AOS package delivered: 07/27

NOA1: 8/17

Biometric appointment notice: 11/2

Biometric appointment: 11/12

EAD approved: 11/18

EAD delivered: 11/28

5 hours ago, nguyenp4 said:

Thanks JW. The service request ref is a little bit different. It starts with T1S and then number and then MSC.

I tried to put it the case tracker app but it said error

T 1 S X X X X  X X X X X X M S C

Hi I’m having the same issue too. I opened my request about 30 days ago but I still can’t see it anywhere nor can I add it. The only way is asking the live agent on Emma and they seem to be able to see the request. Mine starts with T1SxxxMSC

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Leme said:

Hi I’m having the same issue too. I opened my request about 30 days ago but I still can’t see it anywhere nor can I add it. The only way is asking the live agent on Emma and they seem to be able to see the request. Mine starts with T1SxxxMSC

On the case tracker app if you click on the receipt for i-485 and scroll down you will see it there. I saw mine too now, both on app and uscis website. Check JW screenshot above

40 minutes ago, nguyenp4 said:

On the case tracker app if you click on the receipt for i-485 and scroll down you will see it there. I saw mine too now, both on app and uscis website. Check JW screenshot above

Got it to work, thank you ! 
It says it’s not assigned for processing. Does that mean that an officer has still not been assigned to my case ? It’s been 30 days since the service request :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
20 hours ago, Leme said:

Got it to work, thank you ! 
It says it’s not assigned for processing. Does that mean that an officer has still not been assigned to my case ? It’s been 30 days since the service request :(

I contacted Emma the other day regarding an open service request. I also thought it was 30 days. The operator informed me it was 30 business days... 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 11/17/2020 at 7:19 PM, DE2020 said:

Congrats!! Is it a combo card?

I think it is cos i checked my AP case status and it says approved already :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 11/18/2020 at 4:49 PM, mhmd said:

Had biometrics done on 12th Nov, now it shows new card being produced :)

also I-485 shows case is ready for interview to be scheduled. 

Congrats i did biometrics for 765 and 485 and only the 485 changed the status so i am still waiting on a decision for ap and work permit. 

4 hours ago, Tom H said:

I contacted Emma the other day regarding an open service request. I also thought it was 30 days. The operator informed me it was 30 business days... 

Yep just spoke to the live agent too, apparently it’s 30 business days. Welp I guess it’s another 2 weeks of waiting 🙁

1 hour ago, kksy said:

Submitted a service request for EAD biometric that USCIS told me to expect to hear back by Nov 17. 

Still no update 🤔

I just got response for my e-request today, it basically just told me nothing but to keep waiting...

My PD is 7/29. Have no idea what else I can do except waiting.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.50.04 AM.png

3 minutes ago, iris@@ said:

I just got response for my e-request today, it basically just told me nothing but to keep waiting...

I got a response few days ago. Exactly the same as yours. My ASC is at Seattle WA. Whatever the biometrics appointment system is a huge bottle neck for our applications. I cannot understand what those guys have in mind BUT there is no way to clear or even minimize the backlog with the current trends :( 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
2 hours ago, iris@@ said:

I’m in exactly the same position as you. I got the same PD and got exactly the same reply 😭

20 hours ago, DE2020 said:

Congrats i did biometrics for 765 and 485 and only the 485 changed the status so i am still waiting on a decision for ap and work permit. 

Yeah hopefully its gonna change quick for you too! 

I-130, I-485, I-765, I-944, I-864

AOS package delivered: 07/27

NOA1: 8/17

Biometric appointment notice: 11/2

Biometric appointment: 11/12

EAD approved: 11/18

EAD delivered: 11/28

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.