Briberry

July 2020 AOS Filers

1,283 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, mhmd said:

Got the biometric appointment finally, scheduled this month's end! 

Congrats. What’s your PD / when was your AOS delivered to uscis?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello July AOS Filers,

Update:

My wife completed her biometrics appointment last Friday for I-765! Still waiting for I-485 biometrics for her. We got a RFE on I-485 for not submitting I-944 form. The Injunction of the Inadmissibility on Public Charge Grounds Final Rule has us all confused up (long story) and I wish we would have submitted it. We got that taking care of last month, so hopefully the biometrics appointment will come before the end of the year.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sinead91 said:

Just got my AP approved also today so presuming I shall get my combo card in the mail 💪🏻

Wow congrats @Sinead91!!! I know you are happy!!!

57 minutes ago, Ny2020 said:

Congrats. What’s your PD / when was your AOS delivered to uscis?

27th July! Glad there is finally some movement! 

2 hours ago, Celebi said:

OMG. We have the same receipt date and location. Praying for a miracle!

Hang in there, its finally happening for us 😅

I-130, I-485, I-765, I-944, I-864

AOS package delivered: 07/27

NOA1: 8/17

Biometric appointment notice: 11/2

Biometric appointment: 11/12

EAD approved: 11/18

EAD delivered: 11/28

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
20 hours ago, mhmd said:

Got the biometric appointment finally, scheduled this month's end! 

Congrats, is your biometrics appointment letter showing specifically I131 application on top and what code 2 or 3? I have been reading lately  there is no biometrics por advance paraole  @mhmd

Edited by DE2020

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi guys,

I think this is my first post, but wanted to share it with you for reference, I just received the email that my I-765 is in "Card/ Document Production" status, I filled in early July and it was received at USCIS on 7/10, biometrics were on 8/10 (I-485) and 8/25 (I-765).

6 hours ago, DE2020 said:

Congrats, is your biometrics appointment letter showing specifically I131 application on top and what code 2 or 3? I have been reading lately  there is no biometrics por advance paraole  @mhmd

its for 485 and 765, shows code 3. I didnt apply for advance parole yet. 

I-130, I-485, I-765, I-944, I-864

AOS package delivered: 07/27

NOA1: 8/17

Biometric appointment notice: 11/2

Biometric appointment: 11/12

EAD approved: 11/18

EAD delivered: 11/28

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Uganda
Timeline
5 hours ago, ccopto said:

Hi guys,

I think this is my first post, but wanted to share it with you for reference, I just received the email that my I-765 is in "Card/ Document Production" status, I filled in early July and it was received at USCIS on 7/10, biometrics were on 8/10 (I-485) and 8/25 (I-765).

Wow that's extremely fast. My NOA1 was July 23 and still no biometric appointment yet...

On 11/5/2020 at 3:36 PM, kksy said:

Wow that's extremely fast. My NOA1 was July 23 and still no biometric appointment yet...

Same. My husband and I are getting frustrated and all USCIS tells us is to keep waiting :( 

I-751

July 25, 2023 - Submitted ROC via USPS 

July 31, 2023 - Credit card charged

Aug 1, 2023 - Text confirmation with IOE number received

Aug 14, 2023 - 48-month extension letter received

Aug 23, 2023 - Biometrics appointment at Brooklyn ASC

I-485

July 2, 2020 - 1st AOS submission via USPS  | July 19, 2020 - Rejected package received due to "missing forms" | July 20, 2020 - Resubmitted AOS Package | July 26, 2020 - AOS received at Chicago lockbox via USPS

July 27, 2020 - USCIS online status: Case received

Aug 9, 2020 - Credit card was charged | Aug 13, 2020 - Received SMS confirmation from USCIS | Aug 17, 2020 - Received NOAs in the mail | Aug 21, 2020 - USCIS account updated to RFE (waiting for mail)

Aug 27, 2020 - Hard copy of RFIE received in the mail (I-864EZ rejected) | Aug 31, 2020 - Response to RFIE sent to NBC

Sept 9, 2020 - Response to RFIE received by USCIS | Sept. 22, 2020 - Received I-693 deficiency notice

Nov 21, 2020 - Date USCIS sent out biometrics appointment letter  | Nov. 28, 2020 - Received bio appointment letter

Dec 18, 2020 - Biometrics appointment completed in Brooklyn ASC | Dec. 19, 2020 - Case updated to fingerprints taken (I-485 and I-765) | Dec. 30, 2020 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Feb 25, 2021 - New card is being produced (EAD) | Feb. 26, 2021 - EAD and AP have been approved

Mar 3, 2021 - Combo card received | Mar. 5, 2021 - SSN card received

Aug 31, 2021 - Case updated online to interview has been scheduled | Sept 8, 2021 - Interview schedule received in the mail via USPS

Oct 5, 2021 - Scheduled interview | Oct 6, 2021 - Approved

Hi all,

I am planning to submit my medical I693 RFE tomorrow along with I944 form. Is anyone who has submitted a medical or other RFE lately? What is the process after submitting? Do you get a response like "Yes we received it and everything you sent satisfy our request"? If so, how long it took to get an answer from USCIS. 

I am worried to see if the documents that I will submit are ok for them and obviously I am worried if they receive it and if my case is back on normal track!!! 

I have heard people chatted with Emma as to make sure their documents have been received. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by lstm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.