Briberry

July 2020 AOS Filers

1,283 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Received our interview letter today, we are scheduled for the first week of December! 

Anyone else filing forms I-130 & I-485 concurrently? 

Lots of movement on the I-485, but so far no updates on the I-130. Not sure if this is normal or if we should give USCIS a call to inquire about it.

8 hours ago, MARP said:

Received our interview letter today, we are scheduled for the first week of December! 

Anyone else filing forms I-130 & I-485 concurrently? 

Lots of movement on the I-485, but so far no updates on the I-130. Not sure if this is normal or if we should give USCIS a call to inquire about it.

Congrats!  Can you please fill in your timeline?  It helps to build the statistics from the site and give estimates for those still waiting.  That's not unusual - your I-130 won't update till after the interview when filing concurrent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just called into uscis to create a service request yesterday as my ASC has now been open for over 90 days (Buffalo, NY). Hopefully I hear something soon!

2 hours ago, Briberry said:

Just called into uscis to create a service request yesterday as my ASC has now been open for over 90 days (Buffalo, NY). Hopefully I hear something soon!

I did the same on Monday, hope to hear soon. Its been very slow for the whole NY state! 

I-130, I-485, I-765, I-944, I-864

AOS package delivered: 07/27

NOA1: 8/17

Biometric appointment notice: 11/2

Biometric appointment: 11/12

EAD approved: 11/18

EAD delivered: 11/28

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, Ella84 said:

Wow wow wow!!!!

UPDATE!!!

My is ead combo card is approved!!!  Yeahhh

Just got off the phone with USCIS waited 2 minutes to get to an agent.

PD july 16

Bio 10/21 (Asc bellflower field office los angeles)

Approved 10/23

My case status is still on case received

I called today to expedite he said no need I see in the system it was approved the 23rd and mail went out the 26. 

Card is sending to production

This is soooo making my day! 

Wow congrats! Did u request for EAD expedite? Does your online case status change?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mimi24 said:

Wow congrats! Did u request for EAD expedite? Does your online case status change?

Hey. No I did not I called today to try to expedite but they said it was already approved on the 23rd.

Also this afternoon I received the actual approval in the mail.

And no status update online on anything it still says case received july 16th. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

@Ella84 congrats, quick question was your biometrics code 3 or 2?  With your EAD approved that means you can travel outside the country from the moment of the approval? 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, DE2020 said:

@Ella84 congrats, quick question was your biometrics code 3 or 2?  With your EAD approved that means you can travel outside the country from the moment of the approval? 

Hey I did a code 3 and with the combo card you can travel but parole into the usa is not guaranteed.(stated in the approval notice)

38 minutes ago, Ella84 said:

but parole into the usa is not guaranteed.(stated in the approval notice)

That is correct. Only US nationals (i.e. US citizens, American Samoans, Swains Islanders, and CNMI individuals that chose not to get US citizenship) and American Indians born in Canada (with at least 50% American Indian blood) are guaranteed entry to the US and can't be deported. That being said, AP travel is very low risk.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi, just came back from my biometrics code 3 appointment , spoke to a supervisor regarding my doubt about the letter showing only the first 2 apps instead of my 3 (485-765 - 131 ) she checked the system and told me that if she would it saw an order to be ready for i131 biometrics they will do it today as well , but her answer came back negative after checking and now i must wait for a second letter appointment for my parole. 

there go i have to wait for a second appointment and might loose my job as a pilot, was your biometrics appointment letter showing all three applications? @Ella84

Thanks for any advice guys 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, DE2020 said:

Hi, just came back from my biometrics code 3 appointment , spoke to a supervisor regarding my doubt about the letter showing only the first 2 apps instead of my 3 (485-765 - 131 ) she checked the system and told me that if she would it saw an order to be ready for i131 biometrics they will do it today as well , but her answer came back negative after checking and now i must wait for a second letter appointment for my parole. 

there go i have to wait for a second appointment and might loose my job as a pilot, was your biometrics appointment letter showing all three applications? @Ella84

There is no need for a biometrics appointment for I-131. If you applied for I-485, I-765, and I-131, you only need biometrics taken for the  I-485, and the I-765. Your combo card, which serves as both advance parole and EAD, will be issued with the code 3 appointment. As far as I know, there is no need for biometrics for I-131 when Adjusting Status

Timeline
19 minutes ago, DE2020 said:

No it did not. My appointment was for 485 and 765 only with a code 3

But still got my ap approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.