Kmomo2

Kenya Consulate interviews

644 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Kenya
Timeline

Question to you all. I submitted a petition for my Step Son to immigrate here to the USA. My question to you all is after CEAC/NVC approved it and said it was being sent to Kenya... how long did it take to hear anything about an interview?   

7 hours ago, jdutch03 said:

Question to you all. I submitted a petition for my Step Son to immigrate here to the USA. My question to you all is after CEAC/NVC approved it and said it was being sent to Kenya... how long did it take to hear anything about an interview?   

For our IR1 case they gave us the interview time when the NVC said they were sending the case to Nairobi. I think there’s different ways of scheduling different types of visas, but I don’t know for sure. 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Ahlxndrah93 said:

For our IR1 case they gave us the interview time when the NVC said they were sending the case to Nairobi. I think there’s different ways of scheduling different types of visas, but I don’t know for sure. 

Am waiting for my daughters too.the case shows ready, it's been two weeks since it was sent to Nairobi.  Just being patient is all am left with

7 hours ago, MysticGirl said:

Hhhhhh, it’s been 6 business days but 8 if you include the weekend...😩

Whoohooo...we’re they literally counting 7th day on the dot? Woke up to an email saying our interview has been scheduled for the 10th of May. Checked the status and finally it says ‘Ready’....God is Great!

Timeline
57 minutes ago, MysticGirl said:

Whoohooo...we’re they literally counting 7th day on the dot? Woke up to an email saying our interview has been scheduled for the 10th of May. Checked the status and finally it says ‘Ready’....God is Great!

👏congratulations... I do not know how long till they schedule my daughters interview,  it's been two weeks since the case was sent to Nairobi 

34 minutes ago, Juddy said:

👏congratulations... I do not know how long till they schedule my daughters interview,  it's been two weeks since the case was sent to Nairobi 

Thank you...😃. I asked my friend who works there. Good news is that they have all been vaccinated and are already back to phase 2. She has been working this past week from the office. In two weeks, they are all summoned to go back to work. So she said things have started to pick up pace at the embassy. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, MysticGirl said:

Thank you...😃. I asked my friend who works there. Good news is that they have all been vaccinated and are already back to phase 2. She has been working this past week from the office. In two weeks, they are all summoned to go back to work. So she said things have started to pick up pace at the embassy. 

👏,  thanks for the news. Am glad. Looking forward.  I really appreciate.  Am happy for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 4/30/2021 at 9:35 AM, MysticGirl said:

Happy for you. All the best as you prepare.

Timeline
Just now, MysticGirl said:

Asante sana.

By the way have you done the medical stuff or you got an appointment too, 10th May seems too close... but am really happy for you.  Am eagerly waiting for mine...hopefully they do it on the 14th day Tuesday 

53 minutes ago, Juddy said:

By the way have you done the medical stuff or you got an appointment too, 10th May seems too close... but am really happy for you.  Am eagerly waiting for mine...hopefully they do it on the 14th day Tuesday 

My hubby is supposed to schedule the medical early this week. Apparently they have enough open spots available. 

The reason for the quick appointment is because I am due in a couple of weeks. I literally have only 6 weeks before my EDD. My dr. emphasized on the due date. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.