Kmomo2

Kenya Consulate interviews

644 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sfb86 said:

My mother just got an interview but in September. I am loosing my mind here because my medical condition is deteriorating and I can’t believe its two months later. Its so upsetting to go through this process. I cant believe, even with my expedited case, its such a delayed appointment. Should I reach out to them in an email again? I am really tired of this journey. 😭

That’s a long time especially for an expedited case but really I’m not surprised the Nairobi embassy will do this.

There’s a website she has to sign up for for document returns and all, that’s where I submitted an expedited interview date and wrote my situation in details and they gave me an earlier date, there’s no harm in trying that, hopefully they’ll  approve and give another date 

4 minutes ago, MercyDom said:

That’s a long time especially for an expedited case but really I’m not surprised the Nairobi embassy will do this.

There’s a website she has to sign up for for document returns and all, that’s where I submitted an expedited interview date and wrote my situation in details and they gave me an earlier date, there’s no harm in trying that, hopefully they’ll  approve and give another date 

How did they take for them to reply you back? 
i am praying for you that you get your passport back soon. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sfb86 said:

How did they take for them to reply you back? 
i am praying for you that you get your passport back soon. 

It took them like 2 days and then got an email with new appointment date 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 6/17/2021 at 6:20 PM, babito said:

Good Morning,

It is my pleasure to update you all that a few minutes ago (10:44am EST - 17th June) we got our interview date for 7th July (SABA SABA 🤣).

Our DQ date was 4th April 2020 (441 days today). We will update you on our journey...

Hi @babito wishing you all  the best in your interview  this week. Wondering  if there is any other  CR1/IR1 APRIL DQ happening  this July...If any kindly share it will be a big relief on us who are in the que. Be blessed  and TIA.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 7/1/2021 at 2:37 PM, MercyDom said:

It took them like 2 days and then got an email with new appointment date 

Us embassy in Kenya is just frustrating.  I got approved for my expedite in early May but up to now I haven't done interviews, went for my medical appointments on 22nd June but while on queue my daughter coughed we were told do go back and come back on 7th for the medical appointments.  Am wondering till how long after the medical will they get interviewed? I have been in Kenya since May but am already giving up. Came to pick my daughters but am.almost giving up

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Juddy said:

Us embassy in Kenya is just frustrating.  I got approved for my expedite in early May but up to now I haven't done interviews, went for my medical appointments on 22nd June but while on queue my daughter coughed we were told do go back and come back on 7th for the medical appointments.  Am wondering till how long after the medical will they get interviewed? I have been in Kenya since May but am already giving up. Came to pick my daughters but am.almost giving up

It shouldn’t take long after the medicals before you get appointed, in my case it was two weeks after the embassy got my medicals.

I have been in Kenya since August last year and my case was expedited on September, my son is about 10m old and I’m still waiting for my so called visa for a case that was expedited last year.

Just hold on, every case is different and once you’re done with medicals then hopefully you get interview soon 

Timeline

We were told by our Senator that my visa was issued on Friday and that I’ll get dhl tracking this week, I was hoping to get the dhl email but up till now nothing.

Does anyone knows how long it takes to get dhl tracking once visa is issued?

Is there any hope of me getting the tracking today or it’s too late to get it today?

Timeline
1 hour ago, MercyDom said:

We were told by our Senator that my visa was issued on Friday and that I’ll get dhl tracking this week, I was hoping to get the dhl email but up till now nothing.

Is there any hope of me getting the tracking today or it’s too late to get it today?

Hoping for the best MercyDom.... it scares me every second when I think about it. Thanks for encouragement.... it scares me so so so bad. When did you do your visa interview?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Juddy said:

Hoping for the best MercyDom.... it scares me every second when I think about it. Thanks for encouragement.... it scares me so so so bad. When did you do your visa interview?

January 11th 2021.

Timeline
3 hours ago, MercyDom said:

Give it 2-3 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 7/5/2021 at 7:41 AM, MikiMo said:

so no visa statistics for May 2021? Discontinued or what?

I've been looking for them too.  It's strange they aren't up on the site yet!

Timeline
19 hours ago, retheem said:

Give it 2-3 days.

They finally updated my status yesterday to issued so I’m hoping to get dhl tracking today.

Looks like everyone who got approved here have got tracking number next day after their status changed to issued 

Edited by MercyDom

Timeline
38 minutes ago, MercyDom said:

They finally updated my status yesterday to issued so I’m hoping to get dhl tracking today.

Looks like everyone who got approved here have got tracking number next day after their status changed to issued 

Congratulations 👏👏👏👏 you almost there

Timeline
10 hours ago, MercyDom said:

Yes you'll get that mail tomorrow. Time to look for a ticket✈ All the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.