Kmomo2

Kenya Consulate interviews

644 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, Edddie&Beatrice said:

We got Dq march 23rd and still waiting for interview,anyone who got DQ earlier?

We got DQed March 11th, still waiting

Timeline
2 hours ago, retheem said:

We got DQed March 11th, still waiting

Nice seen someone ahead of me Praying you & everyone else ahead of us get the interview soon so that we also can get  assuming they follow DQ Dates

Timeline
2 hours ago, Edddie&Beatrice said:

Nice seen someone ahead of me Praying you & everyone else ahead of us get the interview soon so that we also can get  assuming they follow DQ Dates

thanks dear

Timeline
On 9/25/2020 at 9:05 PM, Edddie&Beatrice said:

We got DQd May. Praying you go soon and I follow. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Mtu Mzuri said:

August visa statistics are out. At least there was progress. Hoping September there are more family based visas processed. Only 1 K-1 visa processed and a few CR1/IR1s. 

IMG_20200928_183220.jpg

IMG_20200928_183208.jpg

Asante for sharing. I see many IR/CR Visas were processed. That’s light at the end of the tunnel.

• 06/26/2019 - I-130 priority date
  • 01/08/2020 - I-130 approved
  • 04/02/2020 - DQ (Documentarily Qualified )
  • 07/07/2021 - Interview in Nairobi Kenya (approved)

Timeline
2 hours ago, babito said:

Asante for sharing. I see many IR/CR Visas were processed. That’s light at the end of the tunnel.

Okay so that's a positive news. There may not be that much of a backlog then

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mtu Mzuri said:

August visa statistics are out. At least there was progress. Hoping September there are more family based visas processed. Only 1 K-1 visa processed and a few CR1/IR1s. 

IMG_20200928_183220.jpg

IMG_20200928_183208.jpg

Thanks for sharing ! Didn’t think they were issuing visit (B1/B2) visas yet. One would think fam visas would take precedence.. But all in all, hoping for some positive news in October in regards to K1s and everybody else waiting..

Edited by Kmomo2

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mtu Mzuri said:

Let's hope. Hoping any day now we will get contacted by them. Happy Friday

IR1 too? The embassies website says 'yet to open for routine operation'. Thanks for this update, gives me some hope.

15 minutes ago, Kenyan Couple said:

IR1 too? The embassies website says 'yet to open for routine operation'. Thanks for this update, gives me some hope.

Actually, they may not revise the website for now. That's my guess, but they are working behind the scenes on mission critical cases IR1/CR1 and high priority cases such as K1. But you can see the statistics. They did several spouses visas in August.  Best of luck. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mtu Mzuri said:

Actually, they may not revise the website for now. That's my guess, but they are working behind the scenes on mission critical cases IR1/CR1 and high priority cases such as K1. But you can see the statistics. They did several spouses visas in August.  Best of luck. 

OK. Cases have been stuck at NVC for a while, hoping that changes as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.