Epiphany

Manila embassy big backlog spoke to them today

33 posts in this topic

I spoke to the Manila embassy today. She said they have NO appointments available for june, july, aug, and the 1st two weeks of sept. They will not mail out our packet 4 until the appointments are available and the backlog is gone.

She said we might get an end of sept appointment and maybe the packet 4 in one month. My papers arrived june 4th.

BIG delays..............BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Epiphany, you are really just causing panic for no reason, everyone waits from 3-4 months , after the embassy receives there information.

HUH

Did you read this post????

Arrived same day and IM 2.5 months behind them. My papers arrived the same day.

Our papers also arrived on the 4th of June at the Embassy, and how come, I already have my medical and interview dates (taken from the embassy visa appointment website).

Don't tell me, this is just a false alarm. I already booked our tickets.

USEM received our papers May 18th but we are scheduled days later than those received on June 4th (they are scheduled ahead of us). Maybe when they got your papers even if it is on June 4th, just in time they run out of appointment slots.....I guess they picked it in random.....things could happen.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:o :o :o ... weird, as i checked the website for the interview sked, it doesn't shows our sked already instead it says "case # is not found???".... I do hope "Eddie&Mary"'s comment about this topic is RIGHT.

I just called USE, and asked them again for my medical and interview date. They told me the same thing . The medical is on the 27th of July and interview is on the 3rd of August. They are having a problem with their site and therefore all case numbers entered says the same thing"Case # not found". So if you already received a date, then that is when you appear. Excuse me, I have to go and make some reservations!! :P

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 7, 2007 - SENT I-129F TO CSC

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

MARCH 19, 2007- REC'D BY SNAIL MAIL

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

May 24, 2007- Rec'd e mail stating I was approved on the 23rd!!!!

May 29, 2007- Arrives at NVC

May 30, 2007- Called NVC and received MNL#

May 31, 2007- Left NVC headed to MANILA

June 4, 2007- Petition Arrives at USE Manila

June 12, 2007- Packet Mailed from Manila

June 25, 2007- Rec'd Packet

July 27, 2007- Medical appointment Aug. 3, 2007- August 3rd Interview, APPROVED!!! 149 days from filing!!!

Sept. 7,2007- Mary will be landing in LAX

HUH

Did you read this post????

Arrived same day and IM 2.5 months behind them. My papers arrived the same day.

Our papers also arrived on the 4th of June at the Embassy, and how come, I already have my medical and interview dates (taken from the embassy visa appointment website).

Don't tell me, this is just a false alarm. I already booked our tickets.

USEM received our papers May 18th but we are scheduled days later than those received on June 4th (they are scheduled ahead of us). Rea and I have the same medical and interview schedules but I think USEM did not received our papers on the same day.

So maybe they run out of appointment slots even if yours arrived on June 4th.....I guess they picked it in random.....things could happen.....or maybe you did not make it to the cut-off period.....

And I agree with Intelek, USEM told us that we have to wait for 3 to 4 months but we were surprised when we learned we already have a schedule.

The important thing is that USEM have your papers, it's in Manila now.....hope you will have your schedule on September....it will come when you least expect it....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:o:o:o ... weird, as i checked the website for the interview sked, it doesn't shows our sked already instead it says "case # is not found???".... I do hope "Eddie&Mary"'s comment about this topic is RIGHT.

I just called USE, and asked them again for my medical and interview date. They told me the same thing . The medical is on the 27th of July and interview is on the 3rd of August. They are having a problem with their site and therefore all case numbers entered says the same thing"Case # not found". So if you already received a date, then that is when you appear. Excuse me, I have to go and make some reservations!! :P

Thanks for passing that info along Eddie. MJ is looking forward too talking with Mary before their interviews. Get that plane warmed up!!!

Take Care,

Charlie

MJ & Charlie

Removing of Conditions on Residency (I-751)

01-12-10 Packed received at CSC

01-12-10 NOA1

Biometrics wasn't required, they skipped that part

02-03-10 NOA2 I-797C APPROVED!

Timeline
:o:o:o ... weird, as i checked the website for the interview sked, it doesn't shows our sked already instead it says "case # is not found???".... I do hope "Eddie&Mary"'s comment about this topic is RIGHT.

Thanks for passing that info along Eddie. MJ is looking forward too talking with Mary before their interviews. Get that plane warmed up!!!

Take Care,

Charlie

Charlie, we have been ready for the plane for a long time already. I am just happy that we have a date scheduled. I will let her know to get ready for MJ's call. Thanks, and good luck to all of us! I also hope that those who do not have an appointment, get theirs soon. I know it is not easy to sit and wait, knowing your papers are there and that they could assign an interview date and don't. Be patient, you are almost there!

Eddie

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

July 27, 2007- Medical appointment Aug. 3, 2007- August 3rd Interview, APPROVED!!! 149 days from filing!!!

:o :o :o ... weird, as i checked the website for the interview sked, it doesn't shows our sked already instead it says "case # is not found???".... I do hope "Eddie&Mary"'s comment about this topic is RIGHT.

Same thing here....Bernie called them and was told that our schedule remains as is....so there is nothing to worry.....good thing I have printed our appointment schedule from their website... :D:P

Good luck to us all!

Timeline

Good to hear that someone else checked. I have moved forward and I am getting ready for the big day. I am sure we are all waiting for that special day. I just can't wait for this to be over. I miss a good nights sleep! :clock:

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

Good to hear that someone else checked. I have moved forward and I am getting ready for the big day. I am sure we are all waiting for that special day. I just can't wait for this to be over. I miss a good nights sleep! :clock:

LOL.. Likewise.. :)

You were never a mistake. You were my realization.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

LOL.. Likewise.. :)

hi everybody, my name is tom. I did call the embassy today and yes, all is still ok with appointments. Mine is aug 7th and 14th. I am feb. flyer and very excited. Wish all well!

Same thing here....Bernie called them and was told that our schedule remains as is....so there is nothing to worry.....good thing I have printed our appointment schedule from their website... :D:P

Good luck to us all!

THANKS A LOT!!! :thumbs: Was just a lil worried cuz our interview will be on July 3, ... 11 days to go to be exact. Please pray for us :help::help::help: . Aiming for this wonderful word "A-P-P-R-O-V-E-" right after interview.

009.gif

Hey, Eddie

Just wanted to ask you a few questions. You seem to know your stuff. My case left NVC 6-20-07. When do you suggest i begin calling the embassy and at what number. I've seen you mention the 202-663-1225 #. Does this work?

Also, how long after they receive it do they give you an appt? I'm hoping for a late August or early Sept interview for Aubrey.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks Eddie

Jim

01-27-07 Mailed I-129F Express Mail(USPS)
02-01-07 Transferred to CSC
02-06-07 Official Receipt Notice NOA1
02-12-07 Received Hard Copy NOA1 dated 02-06-07
05-27-07 Faxed letter to Senator Mel Martinez asking his office to check out my case
06-04-07 APPROVED after 119 days!!!
06-18-07 Received Hard Copy NOA2 dated 06-14-07
06-18-07 NVC Received case From CSC assigned MNL#
06-20-07 NVC Forwarded case to U.S. Embassy in Manila!!!
07-05-07 U.S. Embassy Manila receives hard copy of case
07-13-07 Interview issued for Sept. 11th
07-31-07 Aubrey received Packet 4 by DHL
09-11-07 Interview at US Embassy/Approved
10-11-07 Arrived in the United States
12-27-07 MARRIED!!!
07-05-08 Mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131 Priority Mail (USPS)
07-16-08 Received hard copies NOA1 dated 07-11-08
07-22-08 Received Biometrics Letter scheduled for 08-05-2008
08-05-08 Biometrics Completed & Case Transfered to CSC
09-05-08 EAD Card Ordered
09-06-08 Received Advance Parole Documents
02-20-09 Faxed letter to Senator Mel Martinez to inquire about case
04-03-09 RFE for I693 medical exam
05-15-09 AOS Approved.
02-17-11 Mailed I-751 to Vermont
02-22-11 NOA-1
10-17-11 Email received card has been ordered.
10-22-11 Received 10 year card by Priority Mail
02-07-13 Mailed N-400 to Dallas
02-19-13 Received NOA1 dated 02-12-13 and Biometrics scheduled for 03-06-13

09-09-13 Received Oath Ceremony Letter scheduled 9-19-13 in Orlando

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

be patient everyone,

my hubby sent our then I-129F apr last yr, NVC sent my package to USE aug 18, Manila USE got it on Aug 24, My interview was Jan 8, 07 and the Manila USE letter that i received informed me that I have to wait for maximum of 120 days for the interview true enough it was close to 120 days before i was interviewed plus another 38 days in AR jail, but look where I am now, very much happy with my super wonderful and guapo na husband.... we're living our dreams... it pays to be patient everyone.... now I'm waiting for my AOS 48 days to be exact and no movement.... can't wait to work, i had a good career back home! well i guess patience is one of my best virtue!

Congrats everyone who'll be hacing their interview! mabuhay ang mga pinay!

be patient everyone,

my hubby sent our then I-129F apr last yr, NVC sent my package to USE aug 18, Manila USE got it on Aug 24, My interview was Jan 8, 07 and the Manila USE letter that i received informed me that I have to wait for maximum of 120 days for the interview true enough it was close to 120 days before i was interviewed plus another 38 days in AR jail, but look where I am now, very much happy with my super wonderful and guapo na husband.... we're living our dreams... it pays to be patient everyone.... now I'm waiting for my AOS 48 days to be exact and no movement.... can't wait to work, i had a good career back home! well i guess patience is one of my best virtue!

Congrats everyone who'll be hacing their interview! mabuhay ang mga pinay!

Arrival in the US 02-22-07

Married 04-05-07

Filed AOS/EAD 04-25-07 (priority mail)

Received at Chicago lockbox 04-28-07

Check encashed 05-02-07

Received biometrics letter 05-10-07

Biometrics sked 06-1-07 @ Charlotte, NC

Transferred to CSC 06-01-07

CRIS email confirming transfer to CSC 06-08-07

Touched 06-10-07 (Someone is working on a sunday)

EAD approval 7-9 (CRIS email received 7-14)

AOS 1st touched 7-17 pm since transfer to CSC

AOS 2nd touched 7-18 am

AOS 3rd touched 7-19 around 9am then around 12:48 CRIS email came AOS card prodution!

AOS 4th touched 7-20 9:27am Welcome letter

AOS welcome letter in the mail 7/21

EAD card received 7/21

Green card received 7/26

Immigration free till 7/18/09

I-751

Sent application 04-18-09

Check cashed on 04-22-09

Received on 05-05-09

Received Bio Sked 05-14-09

Bio Schedule 06-01-09

And then the wait.....

*** ps didn't apply for SS id or driver's permit not until 8 days before my I-94 expired and was told to wait for my EAD or greencard which ever comes first huh!

*** apply for SSS, driver's license passed 7/23

Malditang Pinay

www.maldita12.blogspot.com

i know how this process seems like forever of waiting. from noa1 to the interview... 2-3 months of wait is normal and i can tell you, you guys are more than lucky this year than those of us who filed last year (the IMBRA victim). a lot of us got an RFE and even if some of our case has been in the embassy already, they sent it back to the nvc for this imbra rfe #######. i bet gary and luz are one of those who waited for a year for their interview, i think sheriff uling was one of the rfe victim too lol... we know how hard this is no doubt and im positive that somehow that day will come and it will be a joyous one. who knows your sked will be on sept. i was one of those who felt so unfair that those who processed after me got an early sked than i am. lol i tend to laugh at it now but heck i was dying then lol... but its how the embassy works :wacko: good luck to you!!! :thumbs: hang in there

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline

Good luck to us all!

THANKS A LOT!!! :thumbs: Was just a lil worried cuz our interview will be on July 3, ... 11 days to go to be exact. Please pray for us :help::help::help: . Aiming for this wonderful word "A-P-P-R-O-V-E-" right after interview.

Good Luck to you!!!!! :thumbs:

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

Eddie is correct! Those with appointments dates from the website need not worry. Everything is fine!!! I got my appointment packet just this afternoon!!!

NATURALIZATION

01-11-2014 N-400 Packet Sent

01-17-2014 Check cleared

01-24-2014 Received NOA dated 01/14 in the mail

02-20-2014 1st Service Request created for delayed biometric appointment letter

03-01-2014 Received 'yellow' letter in the mail

03-28-2014 2nd Service Request created since the 1st request had no response from the assigned Service Center

04-07-2014 Received biometric appointment letter in the mail

04-25-2014 At last, my biometric appointment!!!!

06-09-2014 Interview - recommended for approval!

07-17-2014 Oath Ceremoney USCIS-Orlando Office! I'm A United States Citizen

AOS AND EAD
02-13-2009 AOS Packet Sent
02-15-2009 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
02-23-2009 Date of NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
02-25-2009 Check Cleared
02-27-2009 Received NOA1s (AOS and EAD) and Bio Appointment Letter in the mail!!
03-18-2009 Biometric Appointment
04-17-2009 EAD card production ordered!
04-27-2009 EAD card in received in mail
06-19-2009 Received interview appointment in the mail
08-19-2009 Interview Date APPROVED!
08-28-2009 Received 10-year GC in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.