44 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My wife is US citizen and soon I will receive email for interview details so I wanted to know that I only have to go to US Embassy here in Islamabad Pakistan for interview or my wife also have to go to the office there in states for interview.

Timeline
14 hours ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

My wife is US citizen and soon I will receive email for interview details so I wanted to know that I only have to go to US Embassy here in Islamabad Pakistan for interview or my wife also have to go to the office there in states for interview.

No only you have to go to islamabad embassy. Embassy are closed for interviews and appointments. So try to collect proofs and evidance in order to avoid or go smooth through AP. 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Wasim abbas said:

No only you have to go to islamabad embassy. Embassy are closed for interviews and appointments. So try to collect proofs and evidance in order to avoid or go smooth through AP. 

So that's mean that I am the one who will take my wife's yearly tax return and w2 forms and proof of income or job and any other documents of her?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

So that's mean that I am the one who will take my wife's yearly tax return and w2 forms and proof of income or job and any other documents of her?

Yes, also make frc from nadra by showing them nadra marriage certificate also her travel proof like tickets and in/out from pakistan on passport. Also the money transfer receipt bt you and your wife. Try Collect all these things.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Wasim abbas said:

Yes, also make frc from nadra by showing them nadra marriage certificate also her travel proof like tickets and in/out from pakistan on passport. Also the money transfer receipt bt you and your wife. Try Collect all these things.

What is FRC? I have all other proof's 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

What is FRC? I have all other proof's 

Family registration certificate from nadra for you and your spouse. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Wasim abbas said:

Family registration certificate from nadra for you and your spouse. 

No I can't get that because to qualify for that document spouse has to be pakistani rooted and she haven't had any links to Pakistan so nadra can't issue me FRC.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

No I can't get that because to qualify for that document spouse has to be pakistani rooted and she haven't had any links to Pakistan so nadra can't issue me FRC.

Well its not Mandatory ,its ok. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Lexushim said:

On your timeline, it will be CASE COMPLETED AT NVC AS JUNE 17. Not, received instructions/scheduled letter.

My documents have been accepted and approved by NVC and they have also send me email for document qualified so for me I am done with NVC just now interview date is left that I will also get soon in Jesus name.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

My documents have been accepted and approved by NVC and they have also send me email for document qualified so for me I am done with NVC just now interview date is left that I will also get soon in Jesus name.

Yeah,  congratulations!!

On 6/18/2020 at 10:47 AM, Rizwan Shoukat said:

You must bring more evidence of your marriage. Bring chat logs, call logs, pictures of both of you from wedding and after wedding and also bring money transfer receipts. You have to do this and bring with you at interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.