Rizwan Shoukat

Received Email from NVC

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I sent my all required documents last week to NVC and today I received an email from NVC and when I opened my account on CEAS and when into the message box I saw this.
So that's mean that my case approved by NVC and now they will let me know about my medical test and interview date?

Case APPROVED NVC.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

I sent my all required documents last week to NVC and today I received an email from NVC and when I opened my account on CEAS and when into the message box I saw this.
So that's mean that my case approved by NVC and now they will let me know about my medical test and interview date?

Case APPROVED NVC.jpg

You should receive a second message and email, which states that you are documentarely qualified and that they’ll work with your embassy on scheduling an interview. It’s also possible that they’ll send you a message that they need something else instead.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

You should receive a second message and email, which states that you are documentarely qualified and that they’ll work with your embassy on scheduling an interview. It’s also possible that they’ll send you a message that they need something else instead.

Thats mean my case is not yet approved by NVC?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

Thats mean my case is not yet approved by NVC?

I don’t know - did you receive the email that you’re DQ and that they’ll work with the embassy on scheduling appointment? Did you open the message on ceac? Most people with DQ report that they receive two messages/emails. But checking the content of the message should clarify :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

Case APPROVED NVC.jpg

Check your e mail, may be you got documentary qualified message. I got the same message , along with messages in e mail. 

1 hour ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

I sent my all required documents last week to NVC and today I received an email from NVC

one week! congrats, that was very quick.

Was that your first submission to NVC or last week you responded to their RE?

Timeline
5 hours ago, Punisher said:

one week! congrats, that was very quick.

Was that your first submission to NVC or last week you responded to their RE?

Yes that was my first submission

Timeline
5 hours ago, Wasim abbas said:

Check your e mail, may be you got documentary qualified message. I got the same message , along with messages in e mail. 

20200618_064757.png

11 minutes ago, Rizwan Shoukat said:

Yes that was my first submission

20200618_064757.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/

the Pakistan embassy  remains closed at this time except for emergency services to USC's

when the embassy opens NVC will work with the embassy to schedule your interview and inform you of documents (originals ) they require you to bring 

there will be a page for you (at that time) to schedule medical exam and take to it

Don't forget there are many in the process ahead of you and many interviews cancelled since March that have to be rescheduled

while you wait make sure you have copies of USC's IRS tax returns and the I 864 with originals of birth and marriage / it helps not to have to do this at the last minute

Best of you both

allah yekbel

Edited by JeanneAdil

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I’m happy my case was in Nebraska center and I applied on No. 19/19. I just received email from NVC yesterday and they said”please be aware that it can take up to three days (72 hours) from receipt of this notice for your account to be activated. Once activated, you can log into CEAC using the following unique NVC case number and Invoice Identification Number.” 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Marthaeu said:

I’m happy my case was in Nebraska center and I applied on No. 19/19. I just received email from NVC yesterday and they said”please be aware that it can take up to three days (72 hours) from receipt of this notice for your account to be activated. Once activated, you can log into CEAC using the following unique NVC case number and Invoice Identification Number.” 

Congrats

Timeline
On 6/18/2020 at 10:02 PM, JeanneAdil said:

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/

the Pakistan embassy  remains closed at this time except for emergency services to USC's

when the embassy opens NVC will work with the embassy to schedule your interview and inform you of documents (originals ) they require you to bring 

there will be a page for you (at that time) to schedule medical exam and take to it

Don't forget there are many in the process ahead of you and many interviews cancelled since March that have to be rescheduled

while you wait make sure you have copies of USC's IRS tax returns and the I 864 with originals of birth and marriage / it helps not to have to do this at the last minute

Best of you both

allah yekbel

Okay thank you for information

Timeline
14 hours ago, Marthaeu said:

When did your case start and at what service center.  I will follow your case.  Thanks for sharing your experience.

My case was submitted to USCIS on 26th of September 2019 and got approved on 28th of May 2020 and received instructions from NVC on the same day about account and submitted fee on the same day as well. after I think 5 days payments were approved and on 7th of June we submitted all required documents to NVC and on 17th of June received that my documents were accepted and approved by NVC (Documentarily Qualified). That was my whole journey till now and right now I am waiting for embassies to reopen so that NVC can arrange my interview and medical examination.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.