2,967 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Boris Britva said:

You can travel wherever you want if you have Advanced Parole, but keep in mind that AP doesn't guarantee you entrance back to US. USCIS doesn't care what you gonna do there

Absolutely right!😊👍 best to adhere to the rules surrounding these benefits! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Makanaki said:

Hello everyone,

I have updates finally!

Recap: I485 pending. Filed I360 May 2019. Applied for EAD renewal Mar 2019 was given 180 days extension (even though EAD card expired), applied again in Nov 2019 - same thing 180 days extension.

Contacted congresswoman last year - USCIS responded that its not above processing time. 

AR-11 filed in Mar 2020, timeline updated. Sent some more evidence with another request for ead renewal, and also requested for another PF since they didn't send a new one in June 2020. Received a new PF for 180 days (dated in June but received exactly a month later. Was addressed to my old house 🥴)

Contacted congresswoman again last week regarding EAD and address update. Days later congresswoman updated that case is currently being adjudicated and I should receive updates soon.

Today I received this notification. 

I have been worried sick to my bone!

Reading all your posts has been a blessing and a comforter. Thank you to everyone that shares. Not there yet but getting closer finally

20200729_165045.jpg

Congrats! So do you think inquiring case status through congressman will help with a timeline? I am April 2019 filler...still nothing

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Makanaki said:

Hello everyone,

I have updates finally!

Recap: I485 pending. Filed I360 May 2019. Applied for EAD renewal Mar 2019 was given 180 days extension (even though EAD card expired), applied again in Nov 2019 - same thing 180 days extension.

Contacted congresswoman last year - USCIS responded that its not above processing time. 

AR-11 filed in Mar 2020, timeline updated. Sent some more evidence with another request for ead renewal, and also requested for another PF since they didn't send a new one in June 2020. Received a new PF for 180 days (dated in June but received exactly a month later. Was addressed to my old house 🥴)

Contacted congresswoman again last week regarding EAD and address update. Days later congresswoman updated that case is currently being adjudicated and I should receive updates soon.

Reading all your posts has been a blessing and a comforter. Thank you to everyone that shares. Not there yet but getting closer finally

20200729_165045.jpg

Congrats 🎉🎊 

Hello everyone,

I have questions again as usual...

The last time i wrote that I was changing my address, I finally rented a mail box today because starting Aug 1st i have no where to stay.

I was in the process of completing AR-11 for but I got confuse at the point they asked for current physical address (Not PO BOX). can I use the post office address and assigned box number and my unit number? I was advised at the post office that whenever I need to enter the address where PO Bx is not accepted, that I can use that option and I will still get my mails.

Secondly, I requested mail forwarding today, I will send a letter to myself next week to confirm if its working.

Lastly and most importantly, my i 765 renewal was sent to NBC (Stupid of me) and I am still waiting while my I 360 (response to RFE was sent this month) and I 485 is in VT. Do i need to send 2 separate forms to the different addresses?

Also, do I need t add a letter with the forms explaining why I am using a POBOX.

Thanks all for always coming to my rescue, all response are appreciated. Also please keep me in your prayers, my EAD 180 ext letter expires in Sept. and I am being thrown out of my house on Aug 1st. I hope I get over this phase soon, I am exhausted. 

Thank you.

Filed: Other Timeline
6 hours ago, June1888 said:

Thanks so much for being willing to help!

1. The status of my pending I-485 switched from "Interview was cancelled" to "we sent duplicate receipts and your case is at our National Benefits Center office". Does this make any sense?

2. If I wanted to send them a letter inquiring about my case being bouncing around, to which office should I direct my letter?

3. And would they respond to my letter even if there is an attorney on file?

Thank you!

I think you are better off contacting your congressman/woman, they tend to get better answers 

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, Makanaki said:

Hello everyone,

I have updates finally!

20200729_165045.jpg

Congratulations!!! 
🎊🎈🍾 🙏🏼

On 7/24/2020 at 1:06 AM, Akansean said:

Applied for VAWA  November 2018

Receipt Number Issued December 2018

Bio_metrics / Prima facie issued Jan 4 2019

2nd Prima Facie issued on December 2019

3rd Prima Facie Issued on June 2020

RFE      May 6 2020

Response to RFE    June 8 2020

VAWA approved       July 21 2020

What was your RFE for? 

10 hours ago, Makanaki said:

Hello everyone,

I have updates finally!

20200729_165045.jpg

Congrats!

was this update for your I-765 or I-360??

I’m also a May 2019 filer! 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello Family! 

In April 2020 I applied for work permit and travel permit renewal (notice date 04/17/2020) 

Today my card is being produced! 
Just little over 3 months. 

Wish to everyone a similar journey! 

P.S: VAWA still pending Sine November 18 2018

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
3 minutes ago, Vale1 said:

Hello Family! 

In April 2020 I applied for work permit and travel permit renewal (notice date 04/17/2020) 

Today my card is being produced! 
Just little over 3 months. 

Wish to everyone a similar journey! 

P.S: VAWA still pending Sine November 18 2018

Congratulations on the progress. 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.