2,967 posts in this topic

On 7/24/2020 at 2:43 PM, HolaBola31 said:

USCIS right now is veeeery slow. I mean. I sent them so many letters and I didn’t get it back.

My child’s EAD Renawal I sent almost 2 months ago and there is no respond back.

Hope you will get it soon!

On 7/24/2020 at 3:11 PM, Keepinghope said:

I sent In my EAD/AP renewal and it was received in Vermont 06/10 and so far silence , no NOA and I’m getting discouraged because the present one expires 09/09. I just wrote a letter to Vermont and also reached out to Ombudsman , I hope they respond 

I received my NOA for my advance parole today but not the EAD.. I always got them on the same day in the past. Hopping to get the other one soon!! 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello my good family, I'm a 2018 August filler but no approval yet and no Work Authorization since then. My attorney filed work Authorization twice but I dont have it yet . Today I discovered that he filed I-765, Application for Employment Authorization  INSTEAD of I-765V, Application for Employment Authorization for Abused Nonimmigrant Spouse. 

MY QUESTION: Do I need to reapply again or I should wait for my vawa approval may be work Authorization will come after approval. Please I need help. Thanks 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:38 PM, Hritik Rohail said:

16 hours ago, sandranj said:

Folks yesterday I had 2 cases approved that I filed in August,2019  and one that I filed in October 2019 approved, but I still have several I360 pending filed  in March and April 2019, that being said if you filed   your VAWA petition between August and October 2019 you may have your case  adjudicated soon.

Thank you, Sandra. Pardon me for my stupid question. What about April filers in 2019? 

On 7/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, sandranj said:

Because the INA Law states  If the person is in removal proceedings  and departs the U.S, even with AP the person will be subject to removal as soon she/he enters in the U.S.

If someone files for asylum is because the person fears for her/his life,  once the person travels to her home Country the asylum would be considered "frivolous".A frivolous asylum makes the person inadmissible to get a green card.

In some cases, even when you are in removal proceedings , you can file for advance parole with the DOJ ( immigration court ) Not USCIS , this is something not everyone know , and you won't find it on Google lol

Edited by Touna
Misspelled

1 hour ago, 西苑二楼 said:

Thank you, Sandra. Pardon me for my stupid question. What about April filers in 2019? 

Omg that is such a wonderful news you have given us. August 2019 filler without EAD yet. You don’t know how much hope you have given me. Praying for everyone’s approval soon. Fingers crossed🙏🙏🙏

18 hours ago, sandranj said:

Folks yesterday I had 2 cases approved that I filed in August,2019  and one that I filed in October 2019 approved, but I still have several I360 pending filed  in March and April 2019, that being said if you filed   your VAWA petition between August and October 2019 you may have your case  adjudicated soon.

Wow that's good news. I filed mine October 2019. Hope I get good news soon ☺️

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
23 hours ago, sandranj said:

Her attorney has no clue about Immigration Law,of course she can get the green card or apply for citizenship if her divorce is not based on abuse.Tell her to find a new lawyer.

Hello my good family, I'm a 2018 August filler but no approval yet and no Work Authorization since then. My attorney filed work Authorization twice but I dont have it yet . Today I discovered that he filed I-765, Application for Employment Authorization  INSTEAD of I-765V, Application for Employment Authorization for Abused Nonimmigrant Spouse. 

MY QUESTION: Do I need to reapply again or I should wait for my vawa approval may be work Authorization will come after approval. Please I need help. Thanks 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
21 hours ago, alena25 said:

Hi everyone! Thanks for your support to my last message. My birthday was good, I didn't think much about my problems and just relaxed. It's so important to have a reset. 

As per VAWA, I haven't filed yet but once I do, I was wondering what are the common problems, stresses, issues people are facing? I read a lot of people have problems with EAD. I filed for my C09 extension for now. Once I file VAWA, can I get C31 EAD

I just wanted to file i360 and forget about this nightmare for quite some time... But it seems like it doesn't just go away. Any experiences and advice to share? 

Thanks 

You will get the EAD category C31 just when your VAWA is approved.It's taking 15/20 months to be adjudicated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.