2,967 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, Risen said:

I just filled my i360 this month, I got the recipt two days ago.

Attend the interview and ask them to hold the l485 until final adjudication of your l369,bring with you a copy of the l360receipt.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/29/2020 at 9:19 PM, afterlove said:

that is the current status for my I-360 that was since last year.

The I-485 How will I do that... What kind of letter should I send them and should I submit documents with that and what kind? I have 2 different kinds of I-485... One is for the I-360... and one is for what I processed with my husband. I attached it over here.

If you will continue with your l360,considering it’s pending, then withdraw the l485 filed with your husband, submit a copy of your l360, l485 receipts,and explain briefly why you have two l485 pending .

1 hour ago, Islanderk said:

Good day everyone so after the excited news about my interview being scheduled. Today I received some depressing information .. vawa is one of the most mentally exhausting thing to deal with..

Screenshot_20200901-071049__01.jpg

OMG! 😲 👎bubble busters those lots! Party poopers! What can I say to make it better? This is truly depressing! But I hope they simply issue your GC without the damn interview! People's lives are literally on hold! Really sorry about this dear. Still praying for you. All things work together for good!🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

OMG! 😲 👎bubble busters those lots! Party poopers! What can I say to make it better? This is truly depressing! But I hope they simply issue your GC without the damn interview! People's lives are literally on hold! Really sorry about this dear. Still praying for you. All things work together for good!🙏

IDK at this point.. my mind if fixated on the worst case scenario. It was just too good to be true I guess.. the weird thing is, it's not like I'm a head of schedule, I filed May 2018, so it's been over 2 years.. I highly doubt that I'll get my green card without my interview, I've never been that fortunate to have something of this magnitude handed to me.. honestly, I already felt like I was going to get a hard time from the interviewer 🤷🏾‍♀️😔

6 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

IDK at this point.. my mind if fixated on the worst case scenario. It was just too good to be true I guess.. the weird thing is, it's not like I'm a head of schedule, I filed May 2018, so it's been over 2 years.. I highly doubt that I'll get my green card without my interview, I've never been that fortunate to have something of this magnitude handed to me.. honestly, I already felt like I was going to get a hard time from the interviewer 🤷🏾‍♀️😔

I always say the mind is very powerful..careful how you use it. Lose the negative mindset..stop imagining the worst. Think only positive things..believe same also. Our words are powerful too..remember-:careful what you wish for..you just might get it! Stay prayed up..it's not everything you leave to chance! At this point let's see what they're up to next. You just might be pleasantly surprised..how about that?💁

Timeline
Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I always say the mind is very powerful..careful how you use it. Lose the negative mindset..stop imagining the worst. Think only positive things..believe same also. Our words are powerful too..remember-:careful what you wish for..you just might get it! Stay prayed up..it's not everything you leave to chance! At this point let's see what they're up to next. You just might be pleasantly surprised..how about that?💁

I agree wholeheartedly.. just feeling like " what's next!!!" Just wish they'd divulge a little bit more information on these notices in our accounts instead of being vague.. like let me know if it was reschedule, need additional information, denial or wavier for interview and green card will be mailed 🤦🏾‍♀️.. This information is worst than no information.. waiting on the paper notice knowing that it's multiple possiblites are a killer

10 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

I agree wholeheartedly.. just feeling like " what's next!!!" Just wish they'd divulge a little bit more information on these notices in our accounts instead of being vague.. like let me know if it was reschedule, need additional information, denial or wavier for interview and green card will be mailed 🤦🏾‍♀️.. This information is worst than no information.. waiting on the paper notice knowing that it's multiple possiblites are a killer

Yeah you're right they are the CEOs of been vague! If you want more information as to why the cancellation..you can enquire through your congressman or senator. That's what I do. My attorney and senator were happier than me when my journey came to an end because I was hot on their necks! Lol..I didn't leave any stone unturned!💁

1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yeah you're right they are the CEOs of been vague! If you want more information as to why the cancellation..you can enquire through your congressman or senator. That's what I do. My attorney and senator were happier than me when my journey came to an end because I was hot on their necks! Lol..I didn't leave any stone unturned!💁

Hi Stillwinning, I am planning to write my congresssman to ask assistance about my i-360 which i filed in october 2017 and right now there is no decision. I just keep getting the Prima Facie latter:(

1 hour ago, Cameron.xyz said:

Hi Stillwinning, I am planning to write my congresssman to ask assistance about my i-360 which i filed in october 2017 and right now there is no decision. I just keep getting the Prima Facie latter:(

You totally should my dear..you should! There are times you advice folks to be patient and other times you know it's time to get proactive! Sometimes when these representatives enquire, it sets the ball rolling..I say give it a go! I'm with you.😊👍

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Islanderk said:

I will encourage you to not stay fixated on the worst case scenario. If you filed since 2018, you deserve to receive the best. People have received their GC without interview, why not you? Please stay positive and believe it can only get better.

Hold strong.

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Hope4me said:

I will encourage you to not stay fixated on the worst case scenario. If you filed since 2018, you deserve to receive the best. People have received their GC without interview, why not you? Please stay positive and believe it can only get better.

Hold strong.

Thank you I will try.. 💜

Guys....... So has this happened to you???

I got another Prima Facie this August and it came from a law firm from another state:(( ANd then I called the law firm why the prima facie came from them because this nevr happened to me before this is the first time this happened that USCIS did this..... And the law firm said that USCIS sent it to them. So that's why they just forwarded to me...... Do you guys have an idea why this is happening??? Has this happened to anyone here??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Cameron.xyz said:

I got another Prima Facie this August and it came from a law firm from another state:(( ANd then I called the law firm why the prima facie came from them because this nevr happened to me before this is the first time this happened that USCIS did this..... And the law firm said that USCIS sent it to them. So that's why they just forwarded to me...... Do you guys have an idea why this is happening??? Has this happened to anyone here??

probably got into someone else's envelope 

24 minutes ago, Cameron.xyz said:

17 minutes ago, AA.Bailey said:

probably got into someone else's envelope 

Yeah I can imagine this could happen. Just got stuck to the previous one in the stack wherever they print and mail them out of. Definitely wasn't simply put in the wrong envelope since USCIS uses window envelopes.

What's the address on the notice, if it's yours the law office probably got something intended for one of their clients and your notice and they were nice and just forwarded it to you.

Edited by Demise

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.