2,967 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh dear! Congratulations!!!😀💫💫💫💫💫💫👍so thrilled for you! Greencard next!🇺🇸

Thank you. You been a source of inspiration, love you.

10 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

Yayyy Congratulations 🙂 

Thank you my friend.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Demise said:

Huh, I didn't submit psych eval or police reports either (USCIS already had background checks on record for me due to DACA and there were no police reports because I was stupid and didn't call the cops). I got an RFE only for bona fides to which I sent them basically everything I've had that wasn't submitted previously (receipts for gift purchases, receipts for rings, bank statements for basically the entire time we lived together with various items distinguished, college transcripts showing that we took classes together, and stuff from turbotax since IRS was closed at the time). I also pointed them to things previously submitted with the I-130 that I no longer had access to (one of them was letter from the landlord stating that we lived together). My original statement was 5 pages long and my RFE cover letter was 3 pages long.

I filed on my own, being broke ###### sucks, I'd rather pay some suit to deal with this for me.

I think your approval is on its way. Stay positive and hope for the best.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Wow! Believe me someone else could have submitted this exact same documents and be rejected! I've seen folks with enough evidences being questioned, and others with few evidences approved without questions! Understand when I say GRACE truly does speak!!!🙏😊👍

When I submitted my case, I had no clue about this forum so I did whatever I thought best at that time to avoid removal proceedings.I found this family/forum way after my submission of  vawa and stood better educated now!

2 hours ago, Hritik Rohail said:

When I submitted my case, I had no clue about this forum so I did whatever I thought best at that time to avoid removal proceedings.I found this family/forum way after my submission of  vawa and stood better educated now!

Hi all..!! I am August 2019 filler, NO PF no EAD (cuz my lawyer did c31 , never agreed to do c09 for me) . Whole year without no work . M getting so worried by every passing year . My marriage only lasted for 4-5 months cuz my husband and his family were too abusive .after one of the fights i have had with my husband i came to uncle’s place for few days when they did go to drop me back there they never did open the door. So i filed the police report for that and i did take police stand by to collect my belongings. Within week he sent me divorce papers , i asked few lawyers they told me not to do anything about it cuz I didn’t have a single dollar on me.! So my husband did go ahead by himself and I don’t know what happened with my divorce though but i will find out about it.it was after i applied vawa though. What you guys think about my case? I didn’t have anything joint with him at all cuz they never allowed me for anything 

2 hours ago, Hritik Rohail said:

5 hours ago, Islanderk said:

I got my interview date y'all.. it's set for September 24 I'm excited and nervous at the same time.. only drawback is that I have to travel to another state for the interview, which I don't mind. We sent in a change of address twice but I guess they didn't get it or honor it 🤷🏾‍♀️.. 

I'm happy you got it, you'll be okay trust God👍🏼

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
5 hours ago, Godschild said:

how long after 360 approval did you get this interview ?

January 3 I got approval for vawa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
7 hours ago, aquila said:

Congrats.,....... Go and ace it 👍. You've got this. Same like myself I did my address change successfully and I had all my correspondence for two years coming to my current address. Only for USCIS to send my interview notice back to my old address with no notifications at all. Thank God 🙏 I still had good people still living in my old address who informed me about the mail. Even though I was in school away from my home state I still made it for the interview

I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming interview.

That's exactly what baffled me and my former attorney.. 

Timeline

@Stillwinning!!!😊 @Shroy123 and other  members, I need help to understand the process after getting approval notification.In other words, when'll I get EAD C31 and approval notice in hand ? Please help.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sk1992 said:

Hi all..!! I am August 2019 filler, NO PF no EAD (cuz my lawyer did c31 , never agreed to do c09 for me) . Whole year without no work . M getting so worried by every passing year . My marriage only lasted for 4-5 months cuz my husband and his family were too abusive .after one of the fights i have had with my husband i came to uncle’s place for few days when they did go to drop me back there they never did open the door. So i filed the police report for that and i did take police stand by to collect my belongings. Within week he sent me divorce papers , i asked few lawyers they told me not to do anything about it cuz I didn’t have a single dollar on me.! So my husband did go ahead by himself and I don’t know what happened with my divorce though but i will find out about it.it was after i applied vawa though. What you guys think about my case? I didn’t have anything joint with him at all cuz they never allowed me for anything 

You can refile for EAD  C09 at any time and send it directly to VSC. My experience is that your self affidavit carries weight, but you've to explain in it why you can't produce or get hold of  certain evidence.

13 minutes ago, Hritik Rohail said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 @Shroy123 and other  members, I need help to understand the process after getting approval notification.In other words, when'll I get EAD C31 and approval notice in hand ? Please help.

Mine went like this..March 28th 2019..card production..by April 4th I got the C31 EAD..about a week! Then the approval update April 26th 2019.

3 hours ago, Sk1992 said:

Hi, even if you were married for only 24 hours you still qualify! The operative word is "Qualifying" relationship which is marriage to a USC or LPR! Like Hritik Rohail adviced, your personal affidavit carries weight and is your lifeline! It's like an armoury..were your weapons are stored! Unleash them in words and watch yourself ace it like a boss!🙌👑😀👌gather all you can..statements too from friends and family..etc..every case is different..the officers understand the dynamics of this petition and adjudicate accordingly! It will be ok..you will win!👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.