2,967 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Engineering-rocks said:

So with my I360 being approved Jan 31, 2020 and NBC sending me a courtesy letter dated April 22, 2020 an update from my congressman as of August 2020 is that my case is still in NBC. Almost 7 months since approval and I'm still not even in line for the interview to happen😑

I know it's different for everyone..but I got my courtesy letter July 2019 then actual interview March 2020! Some folks here had faster experience! So be cheerful hon!😘😊

3 hours ago, ponak98 said:

Dear friends - my I-360 case was approved in July 2020. Received I-693 deficiency notice attached/below. Has anyone received before and what this can mean (processing of I-485 soon, upcoming interview or none of the above?). My lawyer strongly advised me to not do medical exam until after interview is scheduled. Not sure how it is now with approvals coming without interviews.

493458A5-0330-4B61-BD45-FCE2940F2B62.png

more like a courtesy letter. Do your medicals when they request it 

1 hour ago, Engineering-rocks said:

So with my I360 being approved Jan 31, 2020 and NBC sending me a courtesy letter dated April 22, 2020 an update from my congressman as of August 2020 is that my case is still in NBC. Almost 7 months since approval and I'm still not even in line for the interview to happen😑

Same as me.. when I inquired, my case is still with NBC. i received a response that once interview date is available, they will transfer my case to local office

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

Same as me.. when I inquired, my case is still with NBC. i received a response that once interview date is available, they will transfer my case to local office

Interesting, so they told you that you're in line for the interview even though your case isn't at your local office? Kind of doubt that's true, but who knows.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Shroy123 said:

They are right. We are in line indeed and when interview date is available, we receive a letter 

But from what I've read here before people normally have their case transferred to the local office like 3-4 months after approval and that's where it waits for an interview slot. Why would it wait at the NBC?

12 minutes ago, Engineering-rocks said:

But from what I've read here before people normally have their case transferred to the local office like 3-4 months after approval and that's where it waits for an interview slot. Why would it wait at the NBC?

My i485 was transferred in 3months to NBC..next day I got notification of another transfer to local office..that's where it usually joins the queue. Times are apparently different now..not sure what's going on!💁

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

My i485 was transferred in 3months to NBC..next day I got notification of another transfer to local office..that's where it usually joins the queue. Times are apparently different now..not sure what's going on!💁

Mine i485 was transferred 14 months to date...and still have not receive and interview notice..praying right now to get a date..🙌👏

Edited by MarSam701

2 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

Mine i485 was transferred 14 months to date...and still have not receive and interview notice..praying right now to get a date..🙌👏

You're in N.Y. right? It's tough out here...but I didn't really go through it all for some reason...which I'm thankful for..I really do pray you get it. It's about time!👍

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You're in N.Y. right? It's tough out here...but I didn't really go through it all for some reason...which I'm thankful for..I really do pray you get it. It's about time!👍

No I am in Connecticut. .medical was with my I485 and so I haven't receive a courtesy letter for medical I assume it is still valid...mercy lord the wait is overwhelming and stressful even though I am working. ...it is really sad what we have to go through...

10 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

No I am in Connecticut. .medical was with my I485 and so I haven't receive a courtesy letter for medical I assume it is still valid...mercy lord the wait is overwhelming and stressful even though I am working. ...it is really sad what we have to go through...

I know hon, really sad..it's actually not easy..but there's light and victory in the end. You should pressure your representative from time to time to ask what the delay is about..I did same too..you never know..💁

Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I know hon, really sad..it's actually not easy..but there's light and victory in the end. You should pressure your representative from time to time to ask what the delay is about..I did same too..you never know..💁

Thanks hun....I will definitely contact them..🙏💖

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

My i485 was transferred in 3months to NBC..next day I got notification of another transfer to local office..that's where it usually joins the queue. Times are apparently different now..not sure what's going 

Is it because each state is different? Some states might be a lot more cases than some?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.