2,967 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kama2018 said:

No, I didn't. Exactly, they will tell us we are still in processing time. I m just waiting. I gave up almost and was ready to go back to my country this summer, but Covid happened and I m stuck here. Hope to hear anything before I leave, because I m tired from all this craziness and ready to go back😥

Hey..don't do it! Follow it through. You're almost there! Quitters never win! Winners don't quit! I'm sure you'll share with the fam your approval because it's coming! Cheer up girl! It won't be long now..😘😊

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 7/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, SamIAm876 said:

I got my C31 first week of April and I just received my approval notice 11 days ago so you’ll get yours soon 

I had one case the person got the approval notice today, but she received the EAD category C31 two months ago.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Vawa&U said:

You can not travel to your home country , you don’t wanna jeapardised your vawa . You must not leave.

VAWA petitioners should not travel abroad  just if they are in removal proceedings or travel to their  home Country  if they have a pending asylum case.

Edited by sandranj

8 minutes ago, sandranj said:

VAWA petitioners should not travel abroad  just if they are in removal proceedings or travel to their  home Country  if they have a pending asylum case.

Hi @sandranj at what point can we travel? After approval with pending i485. Or we have to wait for GC? Cause I'm planning a trip next January with my AP and EAD. Please help

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey..don't do it! Follow it through. You're almost there! Quitters never win! Winners don't quit! I'm sure you'll share with the fam your approval because it's coming! Cheer up girl! It won't be long now..😘😊

thanks honey. I hope it is coming😥

Anyone sent EAD/AP renewal lately? How long for receipts? 
my renewal package was received in Vermont on 06/29 and so far no NOA, no text, no email... 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

38 minutes ago, Ana FL said:

my renewal package was received in Vermont on 06/29 and so far no NOA, no text, no email... 

USCIS right now is veeeery slow. I mean. I sent them so many letters and I didn’t get it back.

My child’s EAD Renawal I sent almost 2 months ago and there is no respond back.

Hope you will get it soon!

1 hour ago, Ana FL said:

I sent In my EAD/AP renewal and it was received in Vermont 06/10 and so far silence , no NOA and I’m getting discouraged because the present one expires 09/09. I just wrote a letter to Vermont and also reached out to Ombudsman , I hope they respond 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Just now, vawa2018 said:

@kama and @Vawa&U I filled my I-360 on August 22 2018. Have 3 prima facie as well. Today they send me approval notice for my C-09 EAD card that I filed on March 26, 2020. It is my 3rd EAD card. Let's hope things work out !

Congrats, I’m patiencly waiting as ever.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.