18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Where does the DS-3025 form come from? When I search online I only find a version that expired in 2017.  

My fiancée will do her medical exam for the I-693 form in Canada.  Will the doctor there have the DS-3025 form?  

I know the DS-3025 can be sent when doing the adjustment of status to show the vaccinations are all completed.  I just do not understand how that form is obtained.  

Please help! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
14 minutes ago, SAB6 said:

Where does the DS-3025 form come from? When I search online I only find a version that expired in 2017.  

My fiancée will do her medical exam for the I-693 form in Canada.  Will the doctor there have the DS-3025 form?  

I know the DS-3025 can be sent when doing the adjustment of status to show the vaccinations are all completed.  I just do not understand how that form is obtained.  

Please help! 

Your fiance will be given the DS-3025 at her medical for her records. 

Edited by Luckycuds
spelling errors

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Luckycuds said:

Your fiance will be given the DS-3025 at her medical for her records. 

Does the fiancee bring the I-693 form with them but the doctor has the DS-3025 form?  

I understand the doctor will give them a copy but where does the blank DS-3025 form come from?  Especially since my fiancee needs to bring the blank I-693 form with them.  

You should be arranging to have your I-693 done after you marry your fiancé and you're both in the states together since the examination is only valid for 1 year and the Adjustment of Status often takes longer than that.

To my understanding most applicants don't have a medical examination done until around the time they're scheduling their green card interview because of that.

As for the DS-3025, I received one from the panel physician in my medical examination in Canada when I had to get a medical examination as a prerequisite for a K1-Visa.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, SAB6 said:

Please help! 

The medical and vaccination form will be provided by the panel physician in Canada.   

YMMV

Timeline
5 minutes ago, GordonRamsey said:

You should be arranging to have your I-693 done after you marry your fiancé and you're both in the states together since the examination is only valid for 1 year and the Adjustment of Status often takes longer than that.

To my understanding most applicants don't have a medical examination done until around the time they're scheduling their green card interview because of that.

As for the DS-3025, I received one from the panel physician in my medical examination in Canada when I had to get a medical examination as a prerequisite for a K1-Visa.

In November 2019 it was changed so the I-693 is valid for 2 years I believe. 

The K1 visa exam is not the I-693 form?  What is the form for that exam then? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, GordonRamsey said:

You won't need a new medical if you FILE for AOS up to 1 year of the date of the foreign medical. The date of the interview doesn't matter.

Timeline
Just now, SAB6 said:

In November 2019 it was changed so the I-693 is valid for 2 years I believe. 

The K1 visa exam is not the I-693 form?  What is the form for that exam then? 

K1 doesn't need 693 as long as they file for AOS within 1 year of the date of the foreign medical.

Timeline
Just now, Ayrton said:

K1 doesn't need 693 as long as they file for AOS within 1 year of the date of the foreign medical.

What form do you receive when the foreign medical exam?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SAB6 said:

Foreign medical is a bunch of different forms. One of them is the ds3025, which will reflect the vaccination history. That's the only form you will have access to since they will give you a copy to send with AOS.

The original foreign medical will come in a sealed envelope. 

Edited by Ayrton

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SAB6 said:

Doesn't matter,  it's in a sealed envelope 

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, Ayrton said:

Foreign medical is a bunch of different forms. One of them is the ds3025, which will reflect the vaccination history. That's the only form you will have access to since they will give you a copy to send with AOS.

Does the fiancee bring these forms with them to the exam or does the doctor already have blank copies of them?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, SAB6 said:

Just now, SAB6 said:

Does the fiancee bring these forms with them to the exam or does the doctor already have blank copies of them?

The doctor will do everything.

I know you want to get ready for AOS but you should take one step at a time.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, SAB6 said:

Physician provides ALL NEEDED FORMS.

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

13 minutes ago, Ayrton said:

You won't need a new medical if you FILE for AOS up to 1 year of the date of the foreign medical. The date of the interview doesn't matter.

Oh snap, I thought for sure from the I-485 instructions that I'd have to do another examination.

I read some of in the instructions for I-693 just now and it does say all you need is the vaccination report for K-1 Visa holders. Nice!

I didn't include the DS-3025 vaccination report with my I-485 package, will this matter or should I be fine just bringing it with me for the interview in place of the I-693?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.