JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, peachouille said:

I’m sorry to hear; you’re at NBC too, right? I don’t know what they’re doing, this whole process is so random. 

So true!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Please anyone can help me answer this question. My husband helps me translate the questions and fill out the I -751 form. Does he need to have a interpreter degree or certificate or something like that to translate the questions in the form to me?  thank you.

Just now, hopelifebetter201 said:

Please anyone can help me answer this question. My husband helps me translate the questions and fill out the I -751 form. Does he need to have a interpreter degree or certificate or something like that to translate the questions and fill out the form for me?  thank you.

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

On 7/6/2020 at 2:10 PM, Christy&J said:

Hey Christy&J, did you receive any notice as of yet? Check/CC cashed or text message/mail? For me it is now a week and I’m already getting nervous, sorta.. Texas lockbox received package on June 30, package was delivered and signed for on July first...

i wonder if you have heard something back, as you sent your on June 27th..

Edited by BobKat

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

5 hours ago, kendraf said:

may i confirm which site? i am using two different ones but haven't gotten any notifications

We receive a text message from USCIS.gov that said to check status. That was in June 23. We received the letter from USCIS on June 24 stating the fingerprints were applied. They received our package on June 15. So it was 9-10 days. 

On 7/6/2020 at 7:44 PM, TN_Meow said:

I received the NOA today with the 18-month extension on green card. However, still got no update about fingerprint. Maybe this means I'll still need a biometric appointment some time in the future. 😷

So, how long did it take?  I didn’t see it on your timeline. Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, Diane and Chris said:

So, how long did it take?  I didn’t see it on your timeline. Thanks. 

About 2.5 weeks after delivery. Timeline is in my signature.

ROC   Fedex shipped package on 6/16/2020

Package delivered to AZ location on 6/17/2020

Case received on 6/23/2020 with text update. 

NOA with 18-month extension received on 7/6/2020.

2-year Green card expires on 8/28/2020

On 7/6/2020 at 8:50 PM, hannac said:

My lawyer sent my package out. I think it was the Dallas address.

Do you have proof of mailing from the attorney?  There should be a receipt of mailing. I hope you find out something soon. 

Edited by Diane and Chris

16 hours ago, MrMizo said:

How long is the wait currently until they send a NOA or even cash the check?

About a week. 

8 hours ago, squidpug said:

Hello everyone, I received my NOA yesterday, but I'm not sure if I need to wait for an extension letter or if the one I received is my extension letter. Does anybody here know if they will send anything else? 

What does the letter say?  

9 hours ago, BobKat said:

Hey Christy&J, did you receive any notice as of yet? Check/CC cashed or text message/mail? For me it is now a week and I’m already getting nervous, sorta.. Texas lockbox received package on June 30, package was delivered and signed for on July first...

i wonder if you have heard something back, as you sent your on June 27th..

Not at all ! check hasn't cashed yet. No notif no nothing :( it is 1 week now but I am trying to calm myself and thinking " okay it was 4th July and mostly Gov office closed on 3rd July so..when my letter received on the 30rd then they will forwarded to the USCIS office by the 1st the earliest and until they sort it out all the letter maybe the 2nd it came to the division or something ..so I am trying to calm :D it is hard though lol 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, TN_Meow said:

About 2.5 weeks after delivery. Timeline is in my signature.

Congrats ! Where did you file and whats your service center ?

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

Just an update of no update 😖

TIMELINE

-Received by USCIS June 3

-Text with LIN receipt number June 5

-Credit card charged June 8

-Nada

-Zip

-Diddly-squat 

-Sent email “yo, wassup!?!” request to USCIS July 8 (can’t recall what the official term is for it!)

- automated note says expect response by July 30

Sigh! Anyone had any luck talking to a human about where their case is at? If so, HOW??!!🧐😊

Edited by JimmyJane

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, JimmyJane said:

Just an update of no update 😖

TIMELINE

-Received by USCIS June 3

-Text with LIN receipt number June 5

-Credit card charged June 8

-Nada

-Zip

-Diddly-squat 

-Sent email “yo, wassup!?!” request to USCIS July 8 (can’t recall what the official term is for it!)

- automated note says expect response by July 30

Sigh! Anyone had any luck talking to a human about where their case is at? If so, HOW??!!🧐😊

I have nebraska too, and havent heart anything regarding NOA or the fingerprints either after the E-notification and money debited. June 18, priority date.

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

Hey everyone! My GC expires September 10, 2020 and I'm still waiting for my official receipt notice. Here's the timeline: 

Application sent: June 12, 2020

Application received by USCIS: June 19, 2020 

Got text update from USCIS: June 22

Received notice waiving biometrics (dated June 30): July 4th 

Lawyer received curtesy copy of receipt (dated July 1s): July 7th 

I still haven't received the official notice despite getting the document waiving fingerprints and my lawyer getting the receipt copy. I'm traveling on July 28 and will be back Sep 6 before GC expires but would still like to have the original notice with me. Would anyone have any insights? xo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, TonyK said:

I just have a question, hope some one can help out. I don't have to file until next month, as my wife's GC expires by Nov.

We currently live with our mother. Her house. don't have a lease or rental agreement or anything like that. Should we have our mother write an affidavit? that should be helpful right? my wife is currently 5 months pregnant. so would a letter from the doc help too? just wondering. 

Thanks!

Hey @TonyK I would suggest have ur mother write an Affidavit staying that you and Your wife live there from the date## and the details that your don't have to pay the lease or the rent as You are living with family.If u both have driving license or state I.d,try including that atleast to show u both have same address .And if you can Get doctor's note that would be fine .if not then u can add by yourself the details that you two are expecting a new member Soon in your cover letter.That will be fine too 🙂Hope it helps.Best of luck 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.