JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

I would say try calling them.Check what's going on.Why they are taking so long.Almost a month.You should have gotten your NOA by now.Call them.

I called the 800 375 5283 number but the automatic machine isn't giving an option to speak with someone. I sent an online inquiry as well, it said they will reply by July 22nd.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, hannac said:

I called the 800 375 5283 number but the automatic machine isn't giving an option to speak with someone. I sent an online inquiry as well, it said they will reply by July 22nd.

Hopefully u hear back from them soon.This is really like too much testing of time patience.Hopefully u will be fine 🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Hopefully u hear back from them soon.This is really like too much testing of time patience.Hopefully u will be fine 🤞

Yes soon. And I'm out of the country. Can't get back to the US without it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Guys one more question.  I did a checkup on everything I have collected to submit the ROC in mid July.  Do I need to include my husband (the US citizen that brought me here) his driver's licence? Or some form of ID or is this completely all about the beneficiary (me)?  Also do I need to include a copy of my the beneficiaries social security card? The package is getting so thick I decided to only include a copy of our joint credit cards (that we don't have anymore since we paid them off) and not the credit card statements.  Is that ok? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ben & Katy said:

Guys one more question.  I did a checkup on everything I have collected to submit the ROC in mid July.  Do I need to include my husband (the US citizen that brought me here) his driver's licence? Or some form of ID or is this completely all about the beneficiary (me)?  Also do I need to include a copy of my the beneficiaries social security card? The package is getting so thick I decided to only include a copy of our joint credit cards (that we don't have anymore since we paid them off) and not the credit card statements.  Is that ok? 

You can include his driver’s license if you want to show your common address (I did), but it’s not a necessity.

Definitely don’t include a copy of his social security card, no need for that at all.

Are your credit card still being used? The statement are important to show continuous commingling of finances.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Timeline
Just now, peachouille said:

You can include his driver’s license if you want to show your common address (I did), but it’s not a necessity.

Definitely don’t include a copy of his social security card, no need for that at all.

Are your credit card still being used? The statement are important to show continuous commingling of finances.

No we no longer use them.  We cancelled them the minute we paid them off.  I meant do I the beneficiary need to submit a copy of my social security card?  I felt like the bank account we have together would be enough to show comingling.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
Just now, Ben & Katy said:

No we no longer use them.  We cancelled them the minute we paid them off.  I meant do I the beneficiary need to submit a copy of my social security card?  I felt like the bank account we have together would be enough to show comingling.  

My bad, no need for your social security card either.

If you have enough movement in your bank statements, then I’d say forgo the credit card ones since it’s not even relevant anymore.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, peachouille said:

My package;

I-751

My green card front and back

my Driver license front and back

vehicle registration 2019 & 2020 with our names on it

geico insurance with our names 

contract of the purchase of our first vehicle together

Husbands supplemental retirement & pension me being beneficiary

every lease of every place we have lived here in Tucson

cox internet with both names

joint health insurance

copy of all credit cards together, bank debit cards, costco, state of arizona fingerprint clearance cards as foster parents

southwest gas in both names

Tucson electric power in both names

T-mobile but his name is only on it because they don't put both people on statements

2018 & 2019 joint taxes and W2's

flight confirmation to boise to visit his parents last year

pictures of the trip to go along with it

birthday & christmas cards from his family

a lot of photos of us with his and my friends, both our parents together, etc.

Our fostercare license from the state of arizona

pictures of our foster baby with us and our family

fostercare bills that come every month from the state

bank statements from wellsfargo and our credit union from 2018 to now

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Been 14 days since they received the case and i got the e notification and money debited last week. Was hoping to see some bio-metric action this week, but nothing happened, fingers crossed for next week. 

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Submitted an online inquiry yesterday (they received our case on June 1, so it's been 30 days), the auto response said to expect a reply by July 23. We are supposed to fly to Morocco on July 28, but not sure if that will happen 1. because we might not have the extension letter and 2. because Moroccan airspace is closed and it is unknown when it will reopen. 

All of this uncertainty is driving me crazy.  

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, sebastianshaw said:

Been 14 days since they received the case and i got the e notification and money debited last week. Was hoping to see some bio-metric action this week, but nothing happened, fingers crossed for next week. 

Hopefully you get it soon.Which center your package is in?Mine is MSC 🙄

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ajt3 said:

Hopefully you get it soon.Which center your package is in?Mine is MSC 🙄

LIN Nebraska

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

2 hours ago, RJandHamid said:

Submitted an online inquiry yesterday (they received our case on June 1, so it's been 30 days), the auto response said to expect a reply by July 23. We are supposed to fly to Morocco on July 28, but not sure if that will happen 1. because we might not have the extension letter and 2. because Moroccan airspace is closed and it is unknown when it will reopen. 

All of this uncertainty is driving me crazy.  

Same here. Window opened June 28th, sent stuff in June 29th overnight, delivered with signature on July 1st. Supposed to go to Germany in August for family matters. No idea if anything gets done due to USCIS furlough, not if Europe bans people from USA, nor if I have to be in quarantine in Germany... seriously...! This is 2020, not 1960. 

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.