JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

Hey I’m just getting some time to view again 

that’s great my wife told me it was the fingerprint information which I kinda figured out 

my residence card been expired from last Friday but I’m not really worrying too much my Drivers license have a 8 year window before expiration and I work for myself so I’m just hoping that they will process the card itself soon enough for us 

How do you have DL expiration 8 years ? 

did you get 10 Years DL ? I know someone from FL too that get it for 10 years. I only get it for as long as my GC date is.

I am starting to worry as I am working for GOV and need to update my Authorization of work and DL

Fingers crossed for all of us :) 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
1 hour ago, doggieandsam said:

Did you get it? If it was mailed out June 23rd then you should have received it by now...

No I have not received it yet. My driver's license expires  on July 19th with the GC, so I am hoping the NOA1 comes in time before that

10/16/2015-------Started Dating ( we had met in person in 2012 and been friends thru the years)

11/12/2016------- Met in person again

11/14/2016------- Got engaged

12/01/2016------ I-129F Mailed to Lewisville, TX

12/05/2016------ NOA 1 Text message

12/08/2016------ NOA 1 Hard copy

03/08/2017------ NOA 2 On USCIS website

03/21/2017------ NVC Recieves

03/22/2017------ Case # assigned and sent to Embassy 

03/28/2017------ Case Reaches the embassy and updated on the CEAC website as "Ready"

04/10/2017------ Calls embassy to inquire about interview slot and told there is none.....Case last updated on CEAC website, still says "Ready"

44 minutes ago, KF & OS said:

No I have not received it yet. My driver's license expires  on July 19th with the GC, so I am hoping the NOA1 comes in time before that

That's a bummer. Probably same issue as all others where USCIS sees on their system that it's been sent but it really hasn't been. Wait until a month I think (they mention it on the status) and then submit a non-receipt request online. That's what I would do.

Edited by doggieandsam

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

1 hour ago, Christy&J said:

did you get 10 Years DL ? I know someone from FL too that get it for 10 years. I only get it for as long as my GC date is.

I am starting to worry as I am working for GOV and need to update my Authorization of work and DL

I have absolutely no idea how comes but that’s what’s on it for sure 

and I only have the conditional residency card

🤷🏽‍♂️

I saw some people that says they only got it for 2 years but I didn’t really know why maybe it’s the county

but hey we’re gonna be fine I 100 percent believe so 

6 hours ago, Christy&J said:

I'm in FL. Here with temp green card you get your full 8 years. That varies depending on state. FL is laid back on that department 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

Hi guys I filed in June and just got a rejection in the mail. I did not submit the 2 sheets of the form that were for extra information. But the documents were scanned. Do I just add the missing sheets and send the same paperwork and pics etc back or do I reprint everything??? Please help anyone that’s refilled after a rejection??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mr W & I said:

Hi guys I filed in June and just got a rejection in the mail. I did not submit the 2 sheets of the form that were for extra information. But the documents were scanned. Do I just add the missing sheets and send the same paperwork and pics etc back or do I reprint everything??? Please help anyone that’s refilled after a rejection??

I’m sorry that happened. What is the specific instruction in the mail? Did you receive a biometrics letter prior to the rejection letter?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, dannydan said:

I'm in FL. Here with temp green card you get your full 8 years. That varies depending on state. FL is laid back on that department 

I agree. As soon as I received my 2 yr green card And my DL was expiring I renewed it and was given 8 yrs. validity. Prior to that I had short term driver license for permit, then 6 months then 1 year.

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/directorates-and-program-offices/lockbox-intake/lockbox-intake-processing-tip-sheet

interesting read... I love reading processes. 😃 no idea if anyone read it - I just stumbled over it searching fo „how often USCIS picks up mail..(once daily, except weekends)

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

12 hours ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

Hey I’m just getting some time to view again 

that’s great my wife told me it was the fingerprint information which I kinda figured out 

my residence card been expired from last Friday but I’m not really worrying too much my Drivers license have a 8 year window before expiration and I work for myself so I’m just hoping that they will process the card itself soon enough for us 

Lucky you. Husband’s DL expires on GC expiration which is in September. Georgia has extremely strict rules for LPR. Looks like illegals have no problem getting license!  🤨  He has already had 3 different licenses since coming here in May 2017.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
10 hours ago, cami2020 said:

I’m sorry that happened. What is the specific instruction in the mail? Did you receive a biometrics letter prior to the rejection letter?

There are ‘missing documents’ sheets in place of the last 2 pages of the form. Everything else was scanned or marked on the bottom. But they returned absolutely everything including the front of the mailing envelope with the addresses.

11 hours ago, Mr W & I said:

Sorry about what happened. Is there a letter stating the case has been rejected/denied? If yes, my guess would be to refile a new case with new forms and copies of supporting docs and fees (if they were cashed). Maybe someone else could chime in...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Good morning VJ friends.Today I am gonna hit my 1st week of them receiving my documents in Lewisville,Texas.I haven't heard anything back from them yet.I was going through with most of the posts and their checks mostly got cashed within 6days.Mine Not yet🙁Anyone here sharing the same timeline like me?? 

11 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

Lucky you. Husband’s DL expires on GC expiration which is in September. Georgia has extremely strict rules for LPR. Looks like illegals have no problem getting license!  🤨  He has already had 3 different licenses since coming here in May 2017.  

Oh man that really sucks to be honest 

I know some states have strict policy in their data base as it relates to immigrants, 

im just hoping all of us can receive that extension letter

Package tracking shows „delivered“. Phew. Now let’s cross fingers that the lockbox processing doesn’t take too long.. 

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.