JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Has anyone whose case is with the LIN/Nebraska office (which seems to be a black hole, sob!) received the fingerprint/biometrics notice that they're using the ones already on file??  Just been reading a bunch of y'all's posts about getting this and wishing/hoping/wondering if it'll happen for me....but it's been since June 2 that my case was received, June 8 was my text with my case number, so it's been a while and maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up!

Also- when I check my case on USCIS site, I just see that my case was received and that if I don't get the receipt notice by July 2, I should call/email- does that mean the NOA or just that lil ol' text with my case number? I have seen nada from USCIS in my mail thus far... My online account with USCIS has been acting up too- told me a couple of times that my account was locked due to too many attempts to login (hadn't been trying, or even logged in since AOS back in 2018...?!) and have had to get a new password a couple of times now- anyone else had an issue with this?

Just got an update on the case tracker that they applied biometrics to my case. No NOA yet.

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

You should use the name on the green card. That is what she is known as to USCIS. 

I mean her first name now is Thi or Thi Ngoc Lan?  1 word or 3 words? 

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

1 hour ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

I mean her first name now is Thi or Thi Ngoc Lan?  1 word or 3 words? 

How is it written on the GC?

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

1 hour ago, JimmyJane said:

Has anyone whose case is with the LIN/Nebraska office (which seems to be a black hole, sob!) received the fingerprint/biometrics notice that they're using the ones already on file??  Just been reading a bunch of y'all's posts about getting this and wishing/hoping/wondering if it'll happen for me....but it's been since June 2 that my case was received, June 8 was my text with my case number, so it's been a while and maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up!

Also- when I check my case on USCIS site, I just see that my case was received and that if I don't get the receipt notice by July 2, I should call/email- does that mean the NOA or just that lil ol' text with my case number? I have seen nada from USCIS in my mail thus far... My online account with USCIS has been acting up too- told me a couple of times that my account was locked due to too many attempts to login (hadn't been trying, or even logged in since AOS back in 2018...?!) and have had to get a new password a couple of times now- anyone else had an issue with this?

Hi, I’m a LIN filer too. Receipt date June 8, the other website says June 11. My receipt number starts with LIN209037XXXX. No update after receiving text message. 

Edited by Visagrantedng

Timeline
On 6/27/2020 at 11:09 PM, Sterai79 said:

All I did was printed out new USCIS forms,but as told returned all my docs that was scanned with computer letter below all my docs.

All I added was my rent,bills and statements for the new month,

My timeline

Fedex Package posted on 16th of June

Received on 17th

Credit card deduction 21st of June

Sms notification with YSC number 22nd of June

Waiting patiently for USCIS NOA in mail..

06/29/2020 Case updated to finger print applied 

4 hours ago, JimmyJane said:

Oh no- what makes you say Nebraska seems to be a black hole? 

We are LIN too; just got our “received” text last week, so I don’t expect the biometrics update quite yet, but I’ll post on here if/when we do 🙂 

8 hours ago, Ben & Katy said:

We are submitting our ROC in mid July.  The question i have is this;  In October 2019 we filed the change of address when we moved into our new casita rental.  How will I know if USCIS actually received it?  We did it online but I have heard of horror stories of people that changed their address online and it never registered.  

The important thing is to put the correct address on the I-751. We moved in November 2018 and filed the change of address with USCIS online at that time. We just filed for ROC and received a letter from USCIS at new address. 

57 minutes ago, Nafisa & Bryce said:

Oh no- what makes you say Nebraska seems to be a black hole? 

We are LIN too; just got our “received” text last week, so I don’t expect the biometrics update quite yet, but I’ll post on here if/when we do 🙂 

Yay, a fellow LIN filer! I only call it a black hole as the processing times according to USCIS seems to be one of the longer ones, and those with other offices seem to have had more case updates...but who really knows!! Looking forward to the updates from everyone!

7 hours ago, JimmyJane said:

Yay, a fellow LIN filer! I only call it a black hole as the processing times according to USCIS seems to be one of the longer ones, and those with other offices seem to have had more case updates...but who really knows!! Looking forward to the updates from everyone!

Oh well, that’s ok as long as it’s in process 🙂 fellow LIN, and I see you’re from Australia too (my husband is from Melbourne, I’m the USC). 🇦🇺 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hello Everyone.

Here to encourage, but mostly to be encouraged haha. I never entered anything in the fields on the form that did not apply but application was accepted. My receipt number starts with SRC and I have no idea what service center it is. Someone inform me

Package Delivered Phoenix AZ: June 18th

Checks cashed:                            June 24th

Called USCIS to get receipt number June 30th (was informed it mailed on June 23rd)

10/16/2015-------Started Dating ( we had met in person in 2012 and been friends thru the years)

11/12/2016------- Met in person again

11/14/2016------- Got engaged

12/01/2016------ I-129F Mailed to Lewisville, TX

12/05/2016------ NOA 1 Text message

12/08/2016------ NOA 1 Hard copy

03/08/2017------ NOA 2 On USCIS website

03/21/2017------ NVC Recieves

03/22/2017------ Case # assigned and sent to Embassy 

03/28/2017------ Case Reaches the embassy and updated on the CEAC website as "Ready"

04/10/2017------ Calls embassy to inquire about interview slot and told there is none.....Case last updated on CEAC website, still says "Ready"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
51 minutes ago, KF & OS said:

Hello Everyone.

Here to encourage, but mostly to be encouraged haha. I never entered anything in the fields on the form that did not apply but application was accepted. My receipt number starts with SRC and I have no idea what service center it is. Someone inform me

Package Delivered Phoenix AZ: June 18th

Checks cashed:                            June 24th

Called USCIS to get receipt number June 30th (was informed it mailed on June 23rd)

SRC is Texas Service Center. 

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

16 hours ago, JimmyJane said:

Also- when I check my case on USCIS site, I just see that my case was received and that if I don't get the receipt notice by July 2, I should call/email- does that mean the NOA or just that lil ol' text with my case number?

that means if you have not received your NOA (paper notice) by July 2, you can submit a non-delivery request online.

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

1 hour ago, KF & OS said:

Did you get it? If it was mailed out June 23rd then you should have received it by now...

your 

17 hours ago, Mariia said:

I have a similar timeline as you do and I haven’t received my NOA yet, however I did receive a letter in the mail today confirming that my fingerprints were taken ...

Hey I’m just getting some time to view again 

that’s great my wife told me it was the fingerprint information which I kinda figured out 

my residence card been expired from last Friday but I’m not really worrying too much my Drivers license have a 8 year window before expiration and I work for myself so I’m just hoping that they will process the card itself soon enough for us 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.