JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, BahamaIslander242 said:

I’d say it means exactly what it says. It was signed for at the USCIS mailroom. Mine was FedEx’d also and went directly to the mailroom.

Thank You very much.Good luck with your application.🙂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

Don’t stress it 

you’re all set it’s right there at the office

so relax a little 😊😊😊

Thank u so much.hopefully everything is fine.🤞

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sterai79 said:

All I did was printed out new USCIS forms,but as told returned all my docs that was scanned with computer letter below all my docs.

All I added was my rent,bills and statements for the new month,

My timeline

Fedex Package posted on 16th of June

Received on 17th

Credit card deduction 21st of June

Sms notification with YSC number 22nd of June

Waiting patiently for USCIS NOA in mail..

thank you so much for your response I will sent everything back on Monday , thank you and Good luck

N-400 Online 
06/09/2021 Eligibility (3-year rule with 90 day window)

07/08/2021 Application Submitted
07/08/2021 Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Sent

09/04/2021 Biometric Appointment

01/14/2022 Interview Scheduled

02/23/2022 Interview (Passed the test but a decision cannot be made due server was down and officer couldn't access to my case on the computer)

02/28/2022  We recommended that your Form N400, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review

03/02/2022 Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

Concurrent Filling for Parent (I-130, I-485 & I-765) 
I-130
05/02/2022 Case was received by USCIS

I-485
05/13/2022 Biometric Appointment Notice
06/09/2022 Case is being
actively reviewed by USCIS
I-765
06/09/2022 Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS

On 6/27/2020 at 7:55 AM, Christy&J said:

Guys did you highlight some information on your evidences? 

They specifically tell you not to highlight anything. 

On 6/27/2020 at 8:29 AM, Christy&J said:

I might find my own answer. It says do not highlight on section form. So I guess highlighting some on bank statement and evidences may be ok. 

I am trying to make the officers life easier lol as my bank statements are about 300 pages! Lol

Screenshot_20200627-082603_Chrome.jpg

Not sure I understand. If the highlight doesn’t show up in the form when scanned, why would it show up on the bank statements?  Also, the first page showing your names and address on the bank statement will suffice. And finally, a few months from each year will be enough. Good luck. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hi every1,

I have an issue with my wife's name order. In her country, her real first name is C., real middle name is A.  B. But her green card shows her given name as  A.  B.  C.  That means she does not have a middle name. If I assume A. as a first name, B. C. as a middle name then her first name will not match her real first name in her country. So what I have to use as her first name now? A. or A.  B.  C.?  If I use A. B. C. as her first name. I am afraid that they will write her full name as A. + Last name which does not show all her given name. Anyone have the same issue? What I have to fill out in Given name and Middle name fields on I-751 form?

Thanks for your advices.

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

2 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

Not sure I understand. If the highlight doesn’t show up in the form when scanned, why would it show up on the bank statements?  Also, the first page showing your names and address on the bank statement will suffice. And finally, a few months from each year will be enough. Good luck. 

Well the instruction stated do not highlight is on the section "Form" means on your I-751 do not highlight.

It never stated anyrhing about the evidence on the bottom of instruction.

No no..they didn't ask "few months from each year" it is clearly saying " all evidences during the period of marriage."

We attached Bank statement from the day I got to the state to June 26,2020

Same with other statements, Insurance, My Vet's invoice electric bills water and on and on

Yep Good luck. 😉

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

2 hours ago, Christy&J said:

Well the instruction stated do not highlight is on the section "Form" means on your I-751 do not highlight.

It never stated anyrhing about the evidence on the bottom of instruction.

No no..they didn't ask "few months from each year" it is clearly saying " all evidences during the period of marriage."

We attached Bank statement from the day I got to the state to June 26,2020

Same with other statements, Insurance, My Vet's invoice electric bills water and on and on

Yep Good luck. 😉

I see. I’m just going by what the “experts” say on Visa Journey. Everyone has their own way. Our package ended up being a total of 138 pages. I wish the best for everyone as they go through this process. 

3 hours ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

hi every1,

I have an issue with my wife's name order. In her country, her real first name is C., real middle name is A.  B. But her green card shows her given name as  A.  B.  C.  That means she does not have a middle name. If I assume A. as a first name, B. C. as a middle name then her first name will not match her real first name in her country. So what I have to use as her first name now? A. or A.  B.  C.?  If I use A. B. C. as her first name. I am afraid that they will write her full name as A. + Last name which does not show all her given name. Anyone have the same issue? What I have to fill out in Given name and Middle name fields on I-751 form?

Thanks for your advices.

I’m not sure about your question.  However, in filling out forms for USCIS, you should use the name as it is printed on her green card. 

We received a letter in the mail yesterday from USCIS. It was the notice to tell us that we do not have to do biometrics as they are using the previous fingerprints. We already knew this because of a text received a few days prior to the letter. So, we still wait for the official extension letter. Is anyone else here waiting for this in order to renew their driver’s license?  

2 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

We received a letter in the mail yesterday from USCIS. It was the notice to tell us that we do not have to do biometrics as they are using the previous fingerprints. We already knew this because of a text received a few days prior to the letter. So, we still wait for the official extension letter. Is anyone else here waiting for this in order to renew their driver’s license?  

I will when I send my package tomorrow. I also have to travel in August to Germany. I’m already weary because of the potential furloughs USCIS is announcing. This year is really something! 

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

3 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

I see. I’m just going by what the “experts” say on Visa Journey. Everyone has their own way. Our package ended up being a total of 138 pages. I wish the best for everyone as they go through this process. 

I don’t think that actually all days of the entire year is necessary. I did print out every damn transaction from arrival to now basically, but I also included a signed lease agreement (apartment) from 2015... I had to go back to my home country because my J1was finished and the home residency requirement was to be done and everything was safer from there. I hope they have the entire file in front of them to look at 2007 to 2020.. if this is the case there should be no doubt.. but who knows. I did not include many bills or so.. just for a show of address from recent. My husband throws everything away the minute he read it. And most of the stuff is online and covers only a period of time.. 

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

12 hours ago, BobKat said:

I don’t think that actually all days of the entire year is necessary. I did print out every damn transaction from arrival to now basically, but I also included a signed lease agreement (apartment) from 2015... I had to go back to my home country because my J1was finished and the home residency requirement was to be done and everything was safer from there. I hope they have the entire file in front of them to look at 2007 to 2020.. if this is the case there should be no doubt.. but who knows. I did not include many bills or so.. just for a show of address from recent. My husband throws everything away the minute he read it. And most of the stuff is online and covers only a period of time.. 

This instruction said during the period of marriage.

But I am sure that it is vary, i.e someone who has been married for over xx years they do not required to do so. But for some who i.e. came here as K1 and just married for 2 years or so it is encourage.

Well at least me I got here on K1 in 2018 and got married after 3 days after and granted GC in 3 month after filed AOS so I am attaching everything from the day I step into the marriage even some pics prior marriage,as we have been 7 years together prior marriage.

Screenshot_20200625-160136_Chrome.jpg

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.