JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, KAMN said:

My overnight Package has apparently arrived in TX and USPS tracking is saying available for pickup....Is this normal?

That’s what mine said (also to TX via USPS), but later that day it was signed for. Good luck!

2 hours ago, KAMN said:

My overnight Package has apparently arrived in TX and USPS tracking is saying available for pickup....Is this normal?

You’re fine nothing to worry about 

I paid for certified delivery and it only showed me available for pickup and then delivered no signature but it was all good at their location 

We got our case status text today tgat said our case was received and is being processed at LIN. The check has not been cashed yet, though. Anyone else get the text before the check was cashed? I should be relieved, I think, but now I’m a bit nervous.  

34 minutes ago, Nafisa & Bryce said:

We got our case status text today tgat said our case was received and is being processed at LIN. The check has not been cashed yet, though. Anyone else get the text before the check was cashed? I should be relieved, I think, but now I’m a bit nervous.  

You're perfectly fine it depends some get text message and then checks or debit/credit card was charged after but you're fine you're totally on track 

19 minutes ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

You're perfectly fine it depends some get text message and then checks or debit/credit card was charged after but you're fine you're totally on track 

That is reassuring! I’m guessing it might take another day to hit our account. 

5 minutes ago, Nafisa & Bryce said:

That is reassuring! I’m guessing it might take another day to hit our account. 

Yea roughly that dont sweat it too much once everything is checked and all good with the package You'll see that charge pretty soon 

Hey,

Starting to fill the form, planning to add 2018 tax return but this document is almost 200 pages long, did you guys sent the whole thing? That seems a lot (too much?), and I kind of want to send only the first page with both our names and addresses on it. The 2019 tax return document is smaller (50 pages) so I guess for this one I'll print everything.

It is kind of freaking me out seeing all the proof people are sending. For now we have:

- bank statements with both our names on it ;

- health insurance with both our names on it ;

- lease ;

- tax return 2018 and 2019 ;

- 2 affidavit letters of supports ;

- plane tickets to visit friends or family ;

- 4 pictures (baby shower, holidays with my husband's family).

I'm pregnant so maybe I should add the baby registry as evidence.

Edited by Aquilina

I-751:

07/09: Package received by uscis

07/14: Credit card charged

07/16: Text notification (YSC center)

07/22: Fingerprints applied to my case

07/30: NOA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Aquilina said:

Starting to fill the form, planning to add 2018 tax return but this document is almost 200 pages long, did you guys sent the whole thing? That seems a lot (too much?), and I kind of want to send only the first page with both our names and addresses on it. The 2019 tax return document is smaller (50 pages) so I guess for this one I'll print everything.

Send tax transcripts, not the full tax returns. You can get them on the IRS’ website.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

1 minute ago, peachouille said:

Send tax transcripts, not the full tax returns. You can get them on the IRS’ website.

Exactly what I did. Super easy (as compared to Germany) to get access to the tax agency and have an account.. I have both the return and the account transcripts..I guess they also favor that stuff because it’s an official IRS statement with what was actually filed. 

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nafisa & Bryce said:

My text came before the check was cashed. It turns out the check was actually cashed on the same day. I got notice that the transaction info posted on the next day.

7 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

God 😭😭😭.Oh well I won't think about it anymore 🤣🤣🤣.Anyways best of luck 

You too!  

7 hours ago, KAMN said:

Yes. That means it was delivered. Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Aquilina said:

Hey,

It is kind of freaking me out seeing all the proof people are sending. For now we have:

- bank statements with both our names on it ;

- health insurance with both our names on it ;

- lease ;

- tax return 2018 and 2019 ;

- 2 affidavit letters of supports ;

- plane tickets to visit friends or family ;

- 4 pictures (baby shower, holidays with my husband's family).

I'm pregnant so maybe I should add the baby registry as evidence.

We are pregnant too so we added a letter from my wife's doctor that she was under her care and these many days/weeks pregnant. I think it will be very helpful so add a doctor letter...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

10 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

Yes. That means it was delivered. Congratulations!

Thanks. The status updated early this morning to delivered...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.