JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, neda.ba said:

Hi people

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have an issue with my documents. I mailed out on June 1st but I didn't receive letter from USCIS. Also they didn't clear my check. Unfortunately I lost my tracking number.Is there any one  has  same issue?

Thanks 

sending forms more than 3 weeks back and not getting notification or getting money debited is unfortunately fairly common. The reason is generally rejection of the application, I would recommend contacting the lockbox email of wherever you sent this package and also trying to talk to a tier 2 officer, if you go though this thread itself 2 people have helped each other and described the steps to get in touch with USCIS.

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

21 hours ago, iceman81 said:

Hi Guys, i am a silent reader and i just want to share my timeline.

June 17 - sent it to Phoenix Arizona via USPS

June 18 - received by USCIS

June 24 - check is cashed and received a text message with my receipt number starting with LIN.

may I ask how do you send it ?  with tracking over night or normal ? 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Our application is waiting to be sent ! 

Check it everyday I really hope we didn't miss anything.

It is little scary as I just read about a wife of military service member got 2 times RFE

Fingers crossed 

20200623_202103_69.jpg

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

23 hours ago, BobKat said:

Hello everyone! Preparing to send package to TX lockbox on June 29th. I have prepared our joint bank account statements, joint-filed tax return/account transcripts, our joint car lease, joint car tax, joint car insurance, joint e-renter insurance, joint apartment lease, joint KP healthcare cards, joint Costco membership cards, Trusted traveler cards, Both ID/DL showing shared address. Further, envelope from IRS showing both our names, White House Corona Relief letter addressing us both, vet bills in my name to our address, water/electricity bill in my husbands name to our address, some letters from German authorities to me at our address, letters from our health insurance to each of us sent to our address (recent). Also, I have a few photos of us at activities we like to do together, and when we were at a friends/ colleagues wedding, plus some photos of us and in-laws at our niece‘s graduation party last Saturday. I plan to print out some Facebook/text messages I received from friends, inviting us to festivities or wishing well.
My dear husband thinks I worry too much and wonders if the cost of the package due to its weight might exceed the filing fee..😂 His take is: we are married, in love and living together finally after about 10 years of long-distance..that’s all we need to know. I however like to quadruple check everything.  🙄 I guess many of you are in a similar place.  
We filed our I-130 and waiver of home residency requirement with a lawyer and it cost us so much money, we decided to not use a lawyer this time. The quote I received from him for filing the I-751 made me nearly fall off my chair. 

anyways-TL;DR-I wish everyone a successful ROC! 
Kat

You worry way too much!  I’ve read of some that send in 15 pages of evidence and get approved. Just don’t forget to sign the form and send in a copy of your current GC!

54 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

may I ask how do you send it ?  with tracking over night or normal ? 

We sent ours priority mail. Took 2 days. It has a tracking number so you can follow the progress. 

22 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Best Of luck for Your package.Seems like you have more than though.I am kinda like that too.I over worry and over do things.I keep checking the same thing 1000 times.So I can understand 🤣🤣 No worries.we filled our I-130 through lawyer and she charged us altogether more than $1500.This time we are doing all by ourselves.I sent my package yesterday through UPS (Next day delivery ).It charged me $94..I checked right now my package has been delivered.Hope things go fine.All the best again.😊

Priority mail and the cost was $8.00. 

23 hours ago, BobKat said:

Hello everyone! Preparing to send package to TX lockbox on June 29th. I have prepared our joint bank account statements, joint-filed tax return/account transcripts, our joint car lease, joint car tax, joint car insurance, joint e-renter insurance, joint apartment lease, joint KP healthcare cards, joint Costco membership cards, Trusted traveler cards, Both ID/DL showing shared address. Further, envelope from IRS showing both our names, White House Corona Relief letter addressing us both, vet bills in my name to our address, water/electricity bill in my husbands name to our address, some letters from German authorities to me at our address, letters from our health insurance to each of us sent to our address (recent). Also, I have a few photos of us at activities we like to do together, and when we were at a friends/ colleagues wedding, plus some photos of us and in-laws at our niece‘s graduation party last Saturday. I plan to print out some Facebook/text messages I received from friends, inviting us to festivities or wishing well.
My dear husband thinks I worry too much and wonders if the cost of the package due to its weight might exceed the filing fee..😂 His take is: we are married, in love and living together finally after about 10 years of long-distance..that’s all we need to know. I however like to quadruple check everything.  🙄 I guess many of you are in a similar place.  
We filed our I-130 and waiver of home residency requirement with a lawyer and it cost us so much money, we decided to not use a lawyer this time. The quote I received from him for filing the I-751 made me nearly fall off my chair. 

anyways-TL;DR-I wish everyone a successful ROC! 
Kat

Gruss Gott !!!

hahaha I feel you girl ! 

my application will be heading to the post office this Saturday. We try to include everything that we think will show evidences. from Bank statements, life insurance, vehicle titles to vet letter addressed to both of us. We attached our SSN card with joint address, vacation booking confirmation with pictures attached and Christmas cards, greetings card.  We even attached some pictures prior marriage when we were still on K1 process 

Yes Lawyer is not really necessary if the case is straight forward. We file K1, AOS and now ROC without Lawyer. Safe money... 

Good luck :) 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/forms-information/form-filing-tips

so it says If you have any attachments, make sure each attached page has your name and A-Number (if any). You may also number the pages and include the total amount of pages being attached (for example, “page 1 of 11”).

does it mean we need to put A number on each pages ?? I have like at least 400 pages. 

a number.JPG

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

5 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

so it says If you have any attachments, make sure each attached page has your name and A-Number (if any). You may also number the pages and include the total amount of pages being attached (for example, “page 1 of 11”).

does it mean we need to put A number on each pages ?? I have like at least 400 pages. 

a number.JPG

So, I am a details person and this was one of the last things I looked at before I sent off our packet. I was crushed when I thought about adding that to each of our 300 pages! I did it for the first page of each section of evidence, though. Since it is not part of the instructions for the form, rather helpful tips for filing, I took that as things we could do to help make it easier for the IO. We followed all of the tips, though.

I’ve been obsessively checking our bank account to see if our check was cashed yet (Package was signed for on June 19th, late afternoon, so I don’t need to panic yet)-hubby is cool as a cucumber about it all, but even though we triple checked every detail, I found myself looking at my carbon copy of the check today to make sure I signed it (I did, and I’m sure I checked that 7 times before sending).

We have two small children, and ample evidence of a life together. I don’t know why I stress so much about it! Based on your posts, I think we are alike in that, so I wanted to tell you you’re not alone! This community is so great and helpful.

3 minutes ago, iceman81 said:

I was supposed to do a flat rate box ($25) but the guaranteed delivery is Saturday so i sent it overnight and it cost me $82

Yes this journey is expensive !!!!! 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

34 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

a number.JPG

the attachments they are referring to are the addendums to the form. It is not necessary but i did it anyway. Just in case one of my documents gets lost at least i have my name and a number on the page. I bought a custom ink stamp at office max. 

1 minute ago, Christy&J said:

Yes this journey is expensive !!!!! 

Indeed! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Diane and Chris said:

Priority mail and the cost was $8.00. 

God 😭😭😭.Oh well I won't think about it anymore 🤣🤣🤣.Anyways best of luck 

1 hour ago, Christy&J said:

a number.JPG

I did. I bought a stamp off Amazon with my name and A number and stamped every single page.

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

My overnight Package has apparently arrived in TX and USPS tracking is saying available for pickup....Is this normal?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.