1,455 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
34 minutes ago, AC&MH said:

Our package(K1 and K2)has been there since 400pm 6/9.  No CC Charge yet...

We are in the same boat sailing slowly, mine got delivered on 6/10 and signed for by Justin and no charge on the money order as yet. Trying to be patient and not worry but its hard😔.

10 hours ago, endacan said:

Hi guys, we mailed our package on Friday and it was delivered on Sunday night! Hoping to get a text soon. Fingers crossed!

We also sent our packet on Friday, but it was delivered on Monday. 😁 Hope we get our NOA1 soon.

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Probably a dumb question but if I got an RFE for my I-485 would that affect my EAD/AP applications? No right because they’re separate things? Still think I’ll get one for including my husband’s tax returns (form 1040) and W2s instead of transcripts even though it is pretty much the same thing... 

38 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

Probably a dumb question but if I got an RFE for my I-485 would that affect my EAD/AP applications? No right because they’re separate things? Still think I’ll get one for including my husband’s tax returns (form 1040) and W2s instead of transcripts even though it is pretty much the same thing... 

As far as I know they're all separate applications, hence the 3 different case numbers. So yeah, if you ever get an RFE for your I-485 (though hope not!) because of the taxes, then your EAD/AP shouldn't be affected since they don't require the tax documents.. Not a hundred percent sure though, I could be wrong. 😅

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

We finally mailed out our AOS package monday 6/15 and it was received today 6/17. Please keep us in your prayers I wish you all the best of luck and many approvals!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Joanna & Rafael said:

We finally mailed out our AOS package monday 6/15 and it was received today 6/17. Please keep us in your prayers I wish you all the best of luck and many approvals!!

same date as us! following your TL :) good luck to us!!! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
19 hours ago, Trese said:

As far as I know they're all separate applications, hence the 3 different case numbers. So yeah, if you ever get an RFE for your I-485 (though hope not!) because of the taxes, then your EAD/AP shouldn't be affected since they don't require the tax documents.. Not a hundred percent sure though, I could be wrong. 😅

The EAD/ AP processing would stop in that moment because the I-485 is the underlying application. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys! I sent the application June 1st and USPS says it was delivered June 3rd, still no money taken out. I sent the EAD application with it but not the advance parole, I'm freaking out now because I only put two passport photos in, I totally missed where it said they need two passport photos for the EAD too? Is this going to mess me up?? ☹️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
36 minutes ago, LadyInGreggs said:

Hey guys! I sent the application June 1st and USPS says it was delivered June 3rd, still no money taken out. I sent the EAD application with it but not the advance parole, I'm freaking out now because I only put two passport photos in, I totally missed where it said they need two passport photos for the EAD too? Is this going to mess me up?? ☹️

Oh man I've also just realised I forgot to put my husband's proof of US citizenship for the affidavit of support!😰 will those create an RFE?? Or could I just bring that stuff for the interview? Aw man I checked everything 5 times over before sending it but I still missed stuff I suck 😩

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.