1,455 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Brklyn Belle said:

Our package was delivered on the same day.  Have you received text messages or have they withdrawn your funds yet?

Hi, nothing as yet, money order still not cashed as yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Brklyn Belle said:

interesting...people that send their package after ours have received their NOA letter already.

so I have noticed but trying not to worry about it. I will try to contact USCIS when 30 days past. If I try to do it now they still going to tell me to wait 30 days anyway.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, LadyInGreggs said:

Hmm strange, I just tried them again too and it's not giving the me live chat option now, maybe it only works certain hours?

Figures...nothing these people do is consistent, fair or in any way organized.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'd be interested to see a breakdown of who has had their payments processed, who has received notifications, who hasn't, and how long it has taken based on who signed for/received the packages at the lockbox facility...

Ours was signed for by KWOOD...and we've had nothing...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi guys!

I'm joining the club for the June 2020 AOS filers :D finally! it took more than I thought to finish all the paperwork but finally I sent my package today by USPS. Hopefully everything goes well, smooth and with not much delays because of COVID-19.

I am from Spain and I'm adjusting from a F-1 student visa (currently doing my masters in Washington, DC)

I already updated my timeline

Good luck to all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Opss, I just realize this is a K1 forum... my apologies. But well I will keep having an eye on you guys to see how is going.

Anyway, I guess the timeline should be similar for both cases, right?

19 hours ago, Ellie G said:

How long does it take to get the letter 797 In the mail after the text?

I just got my 3 I-797C letters in the mail! 🥳 Got the texts on 06/25 so that's 4 days after when they arrived.

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello June filers,

I am petitioning for my mother and sent our packet ( I-485, I-864, I-944, I-130, I -765 and I-131) on June 11th.  Received on June 13th at the Chicago Lockbox with USPS tracking showing on the way to the next facility since then until last night when we received 4 text messages with receipt #. Official I-797 to follow in the mail. 

We are so relieved and happy.

New Bee here ...  Sharing my information, mine is not a family based but still would be helpful understanding timelines better.

6/6/2020 Mailed AoS Package based on Employment to Lewisville, TX Lock box (I-485, I-485J, I-765, I-131 & I-944)
6/8/2020 Package received by USCIS and signed. Tracked via FedEx tracking#
6/27/2020 AoS Check Cashed
6/30/2020 Received Text Messages to phone with Tracking Numbers. Receipt# starts with MSCxxxxxxxxxx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sent my packet 06/01/20, delivered 06/03/20, cheque finally cashed 06/26/20, still no texts but I'm hoping for something this week 🤞

I really need this NOA for my social security number, I applied for that back in early April and they took so long my I-94 expired (🙄) and now they won't give me an SSN until I have this NOA from the AOS. Sucks not having health insurance this whole time! Anyone been able to get enrolled on Tricare without an SSN? I feel like it should be possible but when we called the person said I can't enrol without it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi for anyone who filled out the I-944...when claiming a property as an asset, what did you submit? We own a property outright. Is the deed enough? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, LadyInGreggs said:

Sent my packet 06/01/20, delivered 06/03/20, cheque finally cashed 06/26/20, still no texts but I'm hoping for something this week 🤞

I really need this NOA for my social security number, I applied for that back in early April and they took so long my I-94 expired (🙄) and now they won't give me an SSN until I have this NOA from the AOS. Sucks not having health insurance this whole time! Anyone been able to get enrolled on Tricare without an SSN? I feel like it should be possible but when we called the person said I can't enrol without it.

Yes it is possible. You should have been automatically enrolled by getting you into deers. If that's not the case call again and ask to speak to a supervisor. Sometimes you need to escalate it till you get somebody who knows how things get done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Yes it is possible. You should have been automatically enrolled by getting you into deers. If that's not the case call again and ask to speak to a supervisor. Sometimes you need to escalate it till you get somebody who knows how things get done

Thanks so much! I'll have my husband call them up and check again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.