1,455 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

I chatted with an agent on the USCIS website through Emma and they said to not expect text messages even if we included the G-1145. It solely depends on the officer that has our case if they want to send the texts or just the hard copies. He also said receipts are generated and sent within the 2 weeks after they receive the package. He told me to get in contact with them again next week since they didn’t have a receipt number for me yet. I mean this isn’t really new but just putting it out there just in case someone didn’t know!

I wish they had sent it within 2 weeks ugh ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lisa Pr said:

I wish they had sent it within 2 weeks ugh ...

Yeah for real, it's been 3 weeks today since it was delivered for me and still nothing 🙄 getting worried, I emailed that lockbox support so hopefully I'll hear soon

Timeline
Just now, LadyInGreggs said:

Yeah for real, it's been 3 weeks today since it was delivered for me and still nothing 🙄 getting worried, I emailed that lockbox support so hopefully I'll hear soon

Yes.. I just hope at this point that they haven't lost the file , I'd rather have them return it than lost.. 

I emailed locked box 2 days ago , we will see if they reply .. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, LadyInGreggs said:

Hi, mine was delivered on June 10th to date nothing. Emma did put me on to an online rep who says it takes you to 15 days to 'actually' receive the receipt notice and receipt #. He/She says its only been 14 days and if i don't receive it by EOD tmrw then i should contact them on friday. I am praying for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Timeline
6 hours ago, mlong1397 said:

Status update:

I485 and all accompanying forms arrived on 6/2 and my credit card was charged today, 6/24. No texts or letter yet. 

It seems to be so random why for some of us it's taking them almost a month and others a week or 2 at most.. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Sorry to barge in, I'm ready to file but there's one last thing that bugs me on the i-944: in the assets table, we're supposed to list the net cash value of the assets but then there is one line that says "Current cash value" at the bottom of the table and one that says "total", to me my total is already a current cash value total so why 2 lines?? Somebody know? Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
15 hours ago, Roxy&Ryan said:

Hi, mine was delivered on June 10th to date nothing. Emma did put me on to an online rep who says it takes you to 15 days to 'actually' receive the receipt notice and receipt #. He/She says its only been 14 days and if i don't receive it by EOD tmrw then i should contact them on friday. I am praying for the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm curious...what did you ask Emma to get to an online rep?

The information I got from Emma just said to wait 30 days then email the lockbox...there was never any other contact information given.  Please explain further....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
7 hours ago, Scotriel said:

Sorry to barge in, I'm ready to file but there's one last thing that bugs me on the i-944: in the assets table, we're supposed to list the net cash value of the assets but then there is one line that says "Current cash value" at the bottom of the table and one that says "total", to me my total is already a current cash value total so why 2 lines?? Somebody know? Thanks!

If your only assets currently are cash then you just put the same amount on both lines. If you were to also put a house as an asset you wouldn’t add the amount in “current cash value” and so the Total would differ. Anyone, correct me if I’m wrong! That was just what I did.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
4 minutes ago, AC&MH said:

The information I got from Emma just said to wait 30 days then email the lockbox...there was never any other contact information given.  Please explain further....

In my case, I said I do not have a Receipt number. I believe it just asked me if I wanted to speak to a representative. I think saying that you don’t know your Receipt # is the fastest way to get through to one

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, AC&MH said:

Emma is a robot so responses are generated based on your questions. Emma will send links based on your questions which leads to a rep.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

If your only assets currently are cash then you just put the same amount on both lines. If you were to also put a house as an asset you wouldn’t add the amount in “current cash value” and so the Total would differ. Anyone, correct me if I’m wrong! That was just what I did.

meaning all lines in the table are "net values", then cash values is the sum of all "bank acounts+retirement accounts...etc without house/car/etc..." and Total is the total of all lines?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.