JER2020

N-400 July 2020 Filers (merged)

1,097 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Timona said:

Maybe her ROC took forever. Just a guess. One day, hopefully, she logs in and tells us more

hopefully...
What is ROC?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Newfiler said:

I applied under 5 years rule too, they are re-using my fingerprints from 5 years back.

And mine from 2012 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'll roll with it but also won't be surprised if they change their mind.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Newfiler said:

I applied under 5 years rule too, they are re-using my fingerprints from 5 years back.

Hopefully, they do not revert that decision and send you back to do bio-metrics. Initially, for my ROC, USCIS told me and a bunch of folks that they will re-use, only to walk back and send us all to bio-metrics.

10 minutes ago, madisonsquare said:

Really! How did you get your green card?

I got mine through diversity visa lottery and I don’t remember taking biometrics?

Well, actually, I remember giving my biometrics at the port of entry first time entering the country. I don’t know if that counts.

Yap. That's bio-metrics. You have to take it.

7 minutes ago, madisonsquare said:

hopefully...
What is ROC?

ROC = Removal of Conditions

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

1 hour ago, beans said:

And mine from 2012 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'll roll with it but also won't be surprised if they change their mind.

I’m a June filler and my 4 years old biometrics we’re re-used too. I’m skeptical.  Let’s hope it’s not a glitch. 

Timeline

Cleveland must be eating from a hidden pot. Seems most are getting/ have got interviews already 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYpuRqSQkRAdX7Kr_nehvjsjCiNTyADPJ3CAc9qJHf4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Chin10 said:

Hi. Filled this out. But couldn't access this anymore 😂 

Fixed it. You can access it now. Try and let me know if you cannot

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYpuRqSQkRAdX7Kr_nehvjsjCiNTyADPJ3CAc9qJHf4/edit?usp=sharing

Just received an email that they scheduled my appointment for fingerprints. Just waiting fot the letter to be uploaded so i can see the date and the time. 

Edited by mister-love

On 9/14/2020 at 12:18 AM, Timona said:

Cleveland must be eating from a hidden pot. Seems most are getting/ have got interviews already 

No wonder Cleveland is the best city to become a US Citizen in! It tops the national ranking. See below article.

https://www.boundless.com/blog/best-worst-cities-immigrants-seeking-american-citizenship/

Edited by madisonsquare

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone, 

My filling date is : 07/05/2020 ( paper)

Field office : houston tx. 

Priority date is 07/08/2020

Where can see the information about bio metric and estimated case completion? Please do let me know. Thanks

4 hours ago, mister-love said:

Just received an email that they scheduled my appointment for fingerprints. Just waiting fot the letter to be uploaded so i can see the date and the time. 

Congratulations 

what is your state please ?

Hi guys,

My application date was 7/14 2020.

3 year gc

Biometrics reused

On 9/8/2020 it updated online that interview was scheduled and will mail the notice but haven't received letter yet

Cleveland location

Anyone else with same situation? And I cannot see my estimated completion date, where are u guys looking at?

Edited by Smas

Timeline
7 hours ago, J1student said:

How do you find what the field office is? I don't believe the I-797C notice mentions this. I filed online in July and live in NYC.

City/ Town where you leave.

Can also be found on your online account.

Or go to USCIS field locator and put your zipcode. 

5 hours ago, dhaval25 said:

Hello Everyone, 

My filling date is : 07/05/2020 ( paper)

Field office : houston tx. 

Priority date is 07/08/2020

Where can see the information about bio metric and estimated case completion? Please do let me know. Thanks

Online account. Create one if you don't have one.

3 hours ago, Smas said:

Hi guys,

My application date was 7/14 2020.

3 year gc

Biometrics reused

On 9/8/2020 it updated online that interview was scheduled and will mail the notice but haven't received letter yet

Cleveland location

Anyone else with same situation? And I cannot see my estimated completion date, where are u guys looking at?

Online account.

To all of you, can you please fill the spreadsheet @mister-love@Phoenix777

@J1student @Smas

Edited by Timona

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.