Hilde

Rio de Janeiro Interview

316 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Flavio said:

That's good news to hear... Is there any way to see how many people are in the backlog (in the line to be scheduled)? Thanks

Other than stalking other VJ timelines who have the same embassy and visa category as you do, there isn´t a specific place to look. 

However, this news came out today - so maybe we´ll have a better idea of the backlog soon:

The Department is committed to transparently sharing the current status of our worldwide visa operations and will continue to provide regular updates. Information about the backlog in immigrant visa processing will be publicly available in the future.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/visa-services-operating-status-update.html

27 minutes ago, Hilde said:

Other than stalking other VJ timelines who have the same embassy and visa category as you do, there isn´t a specific place to look. 

However, this news came out today - so maybe we´ll have a better idea of the backlog soon:

The Department is committed to transparently sharing the current status of our worldwide visa operations and will continue to provide regular updates. Information about the backlog in immigrant visa processing will be publicly available in the future.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/visa-services-operating-status-update.html

Great news!!! Thanks 

Timeline

I´ve only seen interviews of cases that were expedited. The consulate says they are doing March 2020 DQ interviews, but I have not come across anyone with March 2020 DQ date here in VJ. Just expedites.

Timeline
22 hours ago, Hilde said:

I´ve only seen interviews of cases that were expedited. The consulate says they are doing March 2020 DQ interviews, but I have not come across anyone with March 2020 DQ date here in VJ. Just expedites.

Many people dont update  their timeline after interview   I think we might know something from whtsapp group if someone is in there

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Faisal1 said:

Many people dont update  their timeline after interview   I think we might know something from whtsapp group if someone is in there

Coud you add me to the whatsapp group?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Faisal1 said:

If anyone in the group could update us here in the thread, it would be very helpful! Thanks all! :) 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hilde said:

If anyone in the group could update us here in the thread, it would be very helpful! Thanks all! :) 

You can request to join the group here:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DrfsC5sxWNU9KnMcRa71sF

Hello everyone!

I want to let you know that 30 minutes ago we've received our interview date in Rio - May 10, 2021 (our DQ is May 13th, 2020). We haven't submitted any expedite requests (none at all), contacted the consulate or the NVC!!!

I hope that everyone out here gets their interview dates as soon as possible! Good luck everyone!

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Elena95 said:

Hello everyone!

I want to let you know that 30 minutes ago we've received our interview date in Rio - May 10, 2021 (our DQ is May 13th, 2020). We haven't submitted any expedite requests (none at all), contacted the consulate or the NVC!!!

I hope that everyone out here gets their interview dates as soon as possible! Good luck everyone!

I saw that in group thank you elena good luck

Just now, Faisal1 said:

I saw that in group thank you elena good luck

Well, even better news is that I am NOT a part of the WhatsApp group, so that means someone else got their interview date! 🥳

Timeline
Just now, Elena95 said:

Well, even better news is that I am NOT a part of the WhatsApp group, so that means someone else got their interview date! 🥳

Yes i know three people got interview date so far

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.