Greenbaum

JUNE 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

467 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, abbafan said:

First of all, no need to be petty or upset.

Second, I hope your case goes through. 

Third, stuck for 7 months? I thought this thread was for June 2020 filers but good luck mate :)

It's for anyone really. But more geared towards those who received NOA2 in June of 2020. Which is when I received ours. 

Timeline
On 2/17/2021 at 2:18 PM, jammer742 said:

Same here! Still haven't heard anything...but I just joined the Milligan v Pompeo Round 3 and am anxiously waiting for that filing to get things going. 

May i know how much it cost you to join Round 3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Pacia said:

May i know how much it cost you to join Round 3

Hi! It was $2,000 to join. Fwiw, after the judge approved the motion we got added to the case and our application has moved to the embassy and we received an interview date this week.

Timeline
On 3/31/2021 at 1:30 PM, jammer742 said:

Hi! It was $2,000 to join. Fwiw, after the judge approved the motion we got added to the case and our application has moved to the embassy and we received an interview date this week.

Congratulations to both of you. May i know when did you join and how long did it took from the moment atty filed that Round 3 case to the time the judge approved the motion. Thanks and Goodluck to you both

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Pacia said:

Congratulations to both of you. May i know when did you join and how long did it took from the moment atty filed that Round 3 case to the time the judge approved the motion. Thanks and Goodluck to you both

Thank you! You too!

I believe we joined early February, the filed mid to late February, judge ruled at the end of the month, nvc moved fairly quickly once the embassy informed them, then upon arrival we were contacted by the embassy within days that they were working on scheduling the appt. It took about a week to get the date. As you can imagine, ymmv

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Pacia said:

2 minutes ago, jammer742 said:

Thank you! You too!

I believe we joined early February, the filed mid to late February, judge ruled at the end of the month, nvc moved fairly quickly once the embassy informed them, then upon arrival we were contacted by the embassy within days that they were working on scheduling the appt. It took about a week to get the date. As you can imagine, ymmv

Wow. That was so quick reply from the judge. I am planning to join my co VJ filipino members to join tonfile and they have already talked to the same lawyer. By the way we have the same NOA2. Mine is June 25, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Refused
Immigrant Visa Case Number:  
Case Created: 10-Oct-2020
Case Last Updated: 02-Apr-2021

A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed. For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV or the website for the Embassy or 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
Just now, N & MN said:
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Refused
Immigrant Visa Case Number:  
Case Created: 10-Oct-2020
Case Last Updated: 02-Apr-2021

A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed. For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV or the website for the Embassy or 

My husband case was refuse after the interview ( interview date: 03/26/21). However, he was told to send correct police certificate with archive which he did 03/31/21. Can someone please clarify this? Please 😢 

Hi all,

I did my medical exam and paid the MRV fee but when I try to confirm and schedule interview it say: No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for

I paid it cash at the bank on last Thursday. Should I wait little longer? or should I call the bank? call the embassy? 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi there,

Does anyone have a sample/copy of the letter sent from the London Embassy to K1 beneficiaries when they are inviting/scheduling interviews? I'm sure it's somewhere but it would be so helpful if someone could put a link for me so I can stop my frantic searching.

Thanks so much.

Edited by SM&JSN
More detail needed

Hi @Greenbaum, I'm a K1 visa filer in Singapore. I received my Packet 3 in April 13 and manage to mail back to US Embassy on the same day. After sending the interview readiness form to the embassy, are they going to send me packet 4 indicating my interview date or I need to book my interview appointment in CGI Portal. I'm worried because whenever I check the website it always prompt me "no available appointment". I hope to hear from you. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@Greenbaum we are happy to update you that our K1 is “in transit” to Montreal Canada. We are excited but want to be well prepared. We will update our timeline, and check the P3 list. Do you have other expertise you can share. As always, thanks.🥳

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone, can anyone help me with how I can expedite the process here in Germany or give me pointers. My NAO2 was last June and I just got a notification from the NVC notifying us that our case is being sent to the Embassy in Frankfurt. Also, does anyone know how long it will approximately take to get a visa? Also, should I be waiting for a packet 3 now or was the email I just received considered packet 3? It just states that our case has been sent out and then a link is provided to follow the directions ( which led me to the DS160) and things i should have prepared for the interview. Thank you in advance. Im the petitioner by the way, I am currently here in germany spending time with my fiance for the next three months awaiting his visa process.

Edited by Feri

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, NoMansLand2020 said:

Who all is still waiting for interview? We are one year now and still stuck at NVC. Haven't seen my fiancée and kids for almost 1.5 years... 

We’re in the same boat. It’s been a full year since we got approved back in June 2020. Supposedly our embassy in Nigeria has begun requesting K1 cases from the NVC. They supposedly haven’t gotten to

June 2020 yet. I’ll believe it once my case has left NVC. It’s just been an everlasting waiting game. But you’re not alone! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.