busycharlie

Receiving Packet 4

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone on this board know when they mail out the packet and it is sent via DHL, right? Our interview date is August 3rd :thumbs: but hearing all of the different stories has me concerned as always about anything arriving through this process.

Thanks,

Charlie

MJ & Charlie

Removing of Conditions on Residency (I-751)

01-12-10 Packed received at CSC

01-12-10 NOA1

Biometrics wasn't required, they skipped that part

02-03-10 NOA2 I-797C APPROVED!

Anyone on this board know when they mail out the packet and it is sent via DHL, right? Our interview date is August 3rd :thumbs: but hearing all of the different stories has me concerned as always about anything arriving through this process.

Thanks,

Charlie

Unless you live in a province Delbros doesn't service you will get the packet via Delbros unless USEM has changed couriers recently.

It's my understanding that if you are way out in the bundoks Delbros forwards them using DHL.

Things may have changed tho as it's been awhile since we did the trip!

First petition I did way back USEM used FED EX.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Thanks,

Charlie

Unless you live in a province Delbros doesn't service you will get the packet via Delbros unless USEM has changed couriers recently.

It's my understanding that if you are way out in the bundoks Delbros forwards them using DHL.

well, i live (my hometown) in cagayan de oro and we have delbros there. but they used DHL to send my packet 4 and used delbros for my visa... usually they sent the packet a month or a month and a half before the interview... some (rarely) arrived after the interview lol so if you think its 3 weeks already before your interview and the packet isnt there yet, better call st. lukes to have your packet deliver it there and have it ready for pick up for your med sked...

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Thanks,

Charlie

well, i live (my hometown) in cagayan de oro and we have delbros there. but they used DHL to send my packet 4 and used delbros for my visa... usually they sent the packet a month or a month and a half before the interview... some (rarely) arrived after the interview lol so if you think its 3 weeks already before your interview and the packet isnt there yet, better call st. lukes to have your packet deliver it there and have it ready for pick up for your med sked...

My wife lived in La Union and got both packet and visa via Delbros. No idea what makes the difference. I guess Delbros cares more about the visa getting there than the packet!

OOPs ! From our experience it didn't seem like they cared much about either tho.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Thanks,

Charlie

May, this is what confusing me.. My friend called the SLEC to ask if she can pick up her packet in their clinic and the staff told her that she has to request it to the embassy.. Can someone shed some light?

You were never a mistake. You were my realization.

Thanks,

Charlie

Try calling Delbros and see if they have it yet! They hold packets until they get enough to make it worthwhile to deliver to different areas.

My wife did so and the Delbos courier called her via CP and arranged a place to meet as it's hard to find where my wife lives.

Did the same trip for the visa and it was the same courier that delivered the packet.

Wife kept couriers CP number! Smart lady!

I did make a donation to his "favorite charity" to deliver the visas sooner.

He actually went to the embassy himself and picked up the visa as soon as it was released.

Got it the next day as it's a 6 hour truck ride to where my wife lives. Wasn't that easy tho as his CP battery went dead right before he got to her!!

Alls well that ends well tho!

Bought him lunch at a Jollibee naman.

!! ALL PAU!

Thanks,

Charlie

May, this is what confusing me.. My friend called the SLEC to ask if she can pick up her packet in their clinic and the staff told her that she has to request it to the embassy.. Can someone shed some light?

hi that's something new to my ear. lol... ive always been told this way and i did it myself too without calling the embassy. although i must say it happened last dec. 2006, and i dont know their latest rules... try to call them though who knows it varies on who answer the phone that day. lol. coz if you call the embassy its really pretty hard to get thru to them (always busy). but well i guess there might be a new trend since my k1 days. sorry

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.