Scandi

N-400 May 2020 filers

1,930 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
39 minutes ago, vkbruh1114 said:

Thank you I did get my IRS transcripts sent in by IRS. so will get some other docs to the interview as well

I downloaded the IRS transcripts from the IRS web page, quick and easy. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, vkbruh1114 said:

My interview is coming up in January. For the interview do we really need to take bank statements,  etc as the list doesn't mention any of those or IRS tax transcripts should be enough. just making sure

- interview letter

- green card

- state id/license

- old new passports

- wife's birth certificate (since I filed in 3 year rule)

- marriage certificate (since I filed in 3 year rule)

- selective service registration letter

Anything else needed document wise?

A copy of everything you uploaded to the USCIS web page at the time of application 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Chrisfer77 said:

A copy of everything you uploaded to the USCIS web page at the time of application 

I actually filed a paper based application, so they have a copy I guess.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I thought that would be interesting to see Case Analysis from Lawfully for May Filers. Looks like about 65-70% May filers are still waiting for their biometrics... I already did 2 service requests but no reaction from USCIS... 

Screenshot_20201217-113718_Lawfully.jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, MohammedElbermawy said:

is that for your local office?

Nope, that's for all N-400 applied In May. But who added their case in the app of course.

Edited by Outsider

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I thought that would be interesting to see Case Analysis from Lawfully for May Filers. Looks like about 65-70% May filers are still waiting for their biometrics... I already did 2 service requests but no reaction from USCIS... 

Screenshot_20201217-113718_Lawfully.jpg

You need to registered for this correct ? 

Nebraska SC

RD 12/16/2014

NOA1 12/22/2014

FP notice 01/16/2015

FB completed 1/27/2015

Expedite Request 2/03/2015 - Denied

Expedite Request #2 : 03/02/2015

Expedite Request #2 : Assigned to officer 03/03/2015,

EAD Approved 03/10/2015

EAD/AP Card production ordered 03/10/2015

EAD Received...... waiting..

Timeline
1 minute ago, aspiaspi said:

You need to registered for this correct ? 

Register and add your case. But for PRO analysis (to see other applicants status) you need to pay.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Register and add your case. But for PRO analysis (to see other applicants status) you need to pay.

Ok .. seems you have the pro version.. thanks for sharing ..

Nebraska SC

RD 12/16/2014

NOA1 12/22/2014

FP notice 01/16/2015

FB completed 1/27/2015

EAD Approved 03/10/2015

Timeline
7 minutes ago, aspiaspi said:

Ok .. seems you have the pro version.. thanks for sharing ..

Sure thing... To be honest it isn't worth to pay for the pro analysis, so if you just register to see your own statistic, should be enough... plus you'd see exactly the same screen as I showed above if you're a May filer. Maybe I'll just try to post the analysis let's say once a week or so...

Timeline
2 hours ago, Outsider said:

Sure thing... To be honest it isn't worth to pay for the pro analysis, so if you just register to see your own statistic, should be enough... plus you'd see exactly the same screen as I showed above if you're a May filer. Maybe I'll just try to post the analysis let's say once a week or so...

Are you able to see July status also ? 

Nebraska SC

RD 12/16/2014

NOA1 12/22/2014

FP notice 01/16/2015

FB completed 1/27/2015

EAD Approved 03/10/2015

1 hour ago, roddie2k said:

So today my case ( field office Newark, NJ) got updated to March, 2021 from Feb 2021..and still no news about biometrics. Guess some movement is better than no movement.

I filed 5/6/2020 @ Chicago, IL. No update on biometrics either. Today (12/17/2020) timeline ending was changed from March 2021 to Feb 2021. I hope you didn't mean that a month had been added to your wait time!! Because seeing so many field offices move much quicker than big city field offices is already trying my patience 😢 but yes, some movement is better than no movement. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, vkbruh1114 said:

I actually filed a paper based application, so they have a copy I guess.

This is all what I uploaded to the USCIs: 

• Tax Return Transcripts (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020). All downloaded from the IRS Web page.
  • Marriage certificate.
  • Employee letter
  • affidavit letter (From our aunt)
  • Bank statements 2016 thru 2020)
  • car titles
  • health insurance cards (Me and my wife have the same plan)
  • Mortgage statements
  • House deed.
  • Car insurance policies.
  • My wife's passport copies (I applied based on 3 years)
  • Green card copies
  •  
  •  

Timeline
9 hours ago, badcoyote said:

I filed 5/6/2020 @ Chicago, IL. No update on biometrics either. Today (12/17/2020) timeline ending was changed from March 2021 to Feb 2021. I hope you didn't mean that a month had been added to your wait time!! Because seeing so many field offices move much quicker than big city field offices is already trying my patience 😢 but yes, some movement is better than no movement. 

I checked my case this morning ang got pushed from July 2021 to September 2021 🙃. I filled on may 28th, got the Biometric reuse letter on September 4th and after that I havent heard anything from the USCIS. The case is being processed in Kansas. Let's keep waiting :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.