1,612 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Ruan & Emmanuel said:

Do I use the visitor queue or the citizen's one once I get back to the U.S?

I'll land in JFK - New York airport. 

When they start directing you, tell the service representative you have a green card (same thing as far as they are concerned) and follow their lead. Normally, it's the same line as US Passport holders. If you travel with your US spouse, just use the US line with them.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, Lulu123lu said:

Wow!!I'm in the same situation as you: Though my case was received on 15th May for I-765/I-131 and 19th May for I-485! Nothing so far!

Please let us know how it goes with tier-2 call back, good luck!!

Me too nothing so far 

On 10/17/2020 at 12:21 PM, D.Salagubang said:

Hi guys! I recieved my EAD and AP approval letters today!! I'm really happy. It was just for me tho, nothing for my son yet (k2).

My combo card was delivered this morning guys!! Really fast, finger cross for the SSN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We've been trying to get a biometrics appointment for months. PD was May 27, 2020. Local Detroit office opened July 20. We called USCIS early Oct and were told to we had to wait 30 days (local office had to be open 90 days before they would do anything further). Called again today and they put in a service request with the local office and told us to expect to hear by email within 30 days. Agent said she could not book a biometrics appointment on the phone, no matter what tier of agent was requested. We are looking for wife to get her EAD card and SSN so she can start working! Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat! Here's hoping for some positive news and progress for us all!!!

Oath ceremony completed (Detroit): 06/17/24

N-400 Interview completed 05/29/2024 (Detroit): N-400 approved; I-751 approved; received notice that Oath Ceremony scheduled for 06/17/2024 (Detroit)

NOA updated online 04/18/24 for N-400: Interview scheduled for 05/29/24

NOA received 03/04/24 confirming N-400 application and reuse of biometrics

Biometrics being reused for N-400: Notification online 02/28/024

N-400 Application Accepted: 02/15/2024; Notified by text 02/20/2024

I-751 Amendment Request of Jointly Filed I-751 to Waiver: Delivered 09/09/2023 with hard copy of docs; wasn't able to upload docs till 01/30/2024 due to glitch in their system

Notice Green Card Extended for 48 months: 03/11/2023

I-751 Petition To Remove Conditions on Residence (Jointly Filed)Application Accepted: 03/06/2023; Biometrics being reused

Conditional Green Card: granted 05/14/2021

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
43 minutes ago, PhoenixNiro said:

We've been trying to get a biometrics appointment for months. PD was May 27, 2020. Local Detroit office opened July 20. We called USCIS early Oct and were told to we had to wait 30 days (local office had to be open 90 days before they would do anything further). Called again today and they put in a service request with the local office and told us to expect to hear by email within 30 days. Agent said she could not book a biometrics appointment on the phone, no matter what tier of agent was requested. We are looking for wife to get her EAD card and SSN so she can start working! Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat! Here's hoping for some positive news and progress for us all!!!

Still waiting as well 😭

1 hour ago, PhoenixNiro said:

Same boat here! 

NOA1 - May 26,2020

until now, no bio appointment, no RFE.

also with a request open at USCIS. 
called 100 times, talked to several tier 2 officers and representatives. Nothing else we can do except WAIT. 
My case is out of the processing times. 
ASC OFFICE: Seattle

16 hours ago, Rmosque said:

To the people that have received their EAD, how well have they been doing a job of updating myuscis when the EAD has been approved, particularly from the NBC? Or has it just been showing up in the mail without a status update?

My myuscis  didn't update till after recieving the letters, and only the I-765 update not the advance parole 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
7 hours ago, marianabrasil said:

Same boat here! 

NOA1 - May 26,2020

until now, no bio appointment, no RFE.

also with a request open at USCIS. 
called 100 times, talked to several tier 2 officers and representatives. Nothing else we can do except WAIT. 
My case is out of the processing times. 
ASC OFFICE: Seattle

Same ole story for us here, applied May 4th and NOA1 received May 12th.

Austin office.

I'm currently filing a case inquiry. It's been hard living off of 1 income but the worst is the wait.. 

33 minutes ago, Ally&Axel said:

Same ole story for us here, applied May 4th and NOA1 received May 12th.

Austin office.

I'm currently filing a case inquiry. It's been hard living off of 1 income but the worst is the wait.. 

I totally agree.

Has been a nightmare living off 1 income, during a economic crisis, and not been able to do anything but wait, indefinitely. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, PhoenixNiro said:

In the Same boat , PD May 15th .  NOOOOO updates at all 😑!!

11 hours ago, Faith2020 said:

Still waiting as well 😭

On the same boat here.

Edited by Nastya_7smile

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.