1,612 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
7 hours ago, Sng said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm a long time stalker but I think I should share this info.. 

I just talked to one of the agents and she told me that 90 days period was only for people who waiting to be rescheduled for biometrics. This was my 5th or 6th call. On the first one I've been told 30 days after office is opened then they said after 90 days, furthermore on the preveios call they told me I should request inquiry if I don't receive anything in 90 days. But today Ive been told nope It was not the case at all, she said there is no time period for initial applications 🤦‍♀️ am I the only one misunderstood them all this time or are they just stalling us. A Tier 2 agent will call me today or tomorrow. I had to insist really hard to get a talk with a tier 2🤦‍♀️

One more thing I've been noticing recently, family based applications really slowed down and I think they are mostly focus on work based and naturalizations. 

I came to America with k1 visa

They received i765/i131 on may 27th 2020

I-485 on June 2

North Dallas office

Wow!!I'm in the same situation as you: Though my case was received on 15th May for I-765/I-131 and 19th May for I-485! Nothing so far!

Please let us know how it goes with tier-2 call back, good luck!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi! Anyone out there who applied for the AP but no EAD? My case was approved over 10 days ago and no new on the actual AP. 

Seems like for the combo card it's only a few days but I've seen nothing on here about AP by itself.

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Lulu123lu said:

Wow!!I'm in the same situation as you: Though my case was received on 15th May for I-765/I-131 and 19th May for I-485! Nothing so far!

They didn't call!!!  She said a tier 2 agent will call you on Thursday or friday🤦‍♀️.. I will wait until Tuesday I will call them myself if they don't call me🤦‍♀️ 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sng said:

They didn't call!!!  She said a tier 2 agent will call you on Thursday or friday🤦‍♀️.. I will wait until Tuesday I will call them myself if they don't call me🤦‍♀️ 

Sorry about that, tier-2 may still call you back at some point!! Thanks for the update, appreciate it!

Still waiting on delivery of my EAD it was "Out for Delivery" yesterday and now is "Alert: Awaiting Delivery Scan" - hoping it didn't get lost somewhere along the way...

A magical mystery tour of many US visas prior to AOS... (J-1, F-1, H-1B)

I-485/AOS:

Spoiler

EAD/AP - NOA received May 18, 2020

AOS - NOA received May 18, 2020

Biometrics (Code 2) - August 5, 2020

Biometrics take 2 (Code 3) - August 27, 2020

Ready to be Scheduled for Interview - September 8, 2020

EAD/AP Approval Notice - October  1, 2020

EAD Card Received - October 13, 2020

Interview Scheduled Notification - March 1, 2021

Interview Scheduled - April 6, 2021

GC Approved - May 7, 2021

GC Mailed - May 11, 2021

GC Delivered - May 11, 2021

N400 Citizenship:

File Date - January 8, 2024

Biometrics Waiver - January 8, 2024

Interview Scheduled - March 7, 2024

Interview Date - April 12, 2024

Conditionally Approved Pending I-751 Transfer - April 12, 2024

I-751 Case Was Transferred to Another Office - April 12, 2024

Case Approved - May 5, 2024

Oath Ceremony to be Scheduled - May 5, 2024

Oath Scheduled - May 18, 2024

Oath Ceremony - June 18, 2024

Oath Ceremony Cancelled - June 12, 2024

Oath Ceremony Rescheduled Date - July 30, 2024

Removal of Conditions:

File Date - January 7, 2023

Package Delivered - January 9, 2023

NOA Date - January 10, 2023

NOA Received - January 17, 2023 (dated "received" January 9, 2023)

48 Month Extension Received - March 20, 2023

Case Approved - May 3, 2024

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Received combo card for K-1, very happy....but no word on K-2 yet. USCIS sent case status updates after we received the notices and card already, and the case status on the website updated only on the AP so far, so keep checking your mail - you might receive something in the mail before your case updates online...

Timeline

Received SS card for K-1 1 day after combo card. It is dated the same date as EAD approval, so it looks like they notify SS right away when they approve EAD.

22 hours ago, taximan683 said:

Received combo card for K-1, very happy....but no word on K-2 yet. USCIS sent case status updates after we received the notices and card already, and the case status on the website updated only on the AP so far, so keep checking your mail - you might receive something in the mail before your case updates online...

Same here - I-131 showing as approved but no changes on the others. Still waiting on my EAD card envelope and now mildly worried it's lost in the mail as it's still showing "Awaiting Delivery Scan" despite being out for delivery  on October 8...

I-485/AOS:

Spoiler

GC Mailed - May 11, 2021

N400 Citizenship:

Removal of Conditions:

event.png

Timeline
2 hours ago, Rearviewmirror said:

Same here - I-131 showing as approved but no changes on the others. Still waiting on my EAD card envelope and now mildly worried it's lost in the mail as it's still showing "Awaiting Delivery Scan" despite being out for delivery  on October 8...

You got your approval notices? I hope it comes Monday. We got the approval letters the day before the card.

2 hours ago, taximan683 said:

You got your approval notices? I hope it comes Monday. We got the approval letters the day before the card.

Yup, they came on Monday. It was out for delivery on Thursday and now seems to be lost somewhere in the mail.

I-485/AOS:

Spoiler

GC Mailed - May 11, 2021

N400 Citizenship:

Removal of Conditions:

event.png

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Rearviewmirror said:

Yup, they came on Monday. It was out for delivery on Thursday and now seems to be lost somewhere in the mail.

Geez that's nerve-wracking . I know what it's like waiting for this stuff. Now we're waiting for our k2s card. We can't travel unless we have that also.

Hi, My receipt date is May/06 and my NOA is May/12. I haven't received any updates, even biometric. I checked USCIS processing time. I can only request service for I-131. While, I don't need AP, I thought if I do service request, that may distract their sleep!! and hopefully I can get biometric and EAD.
Does anyone have experience with USCIS service request? Is it gonna have any good/bad result?

3 hours ago, Hazhartkd said:

Hi, My receipt date is May/06 and my NOA is May/12. I haven't received any updates, even biometric. I checked USCIS processing time. I can only request service for I-131. While, I don't need AP, I thought if I do service request, that may distract their sleep!! and hopefully I can get biometric and EAD.
Does anyone have experience with USCIS service request? Is it gonna have any good/bad result?

Same receipt date. Same story. Still waiting for a biometrics appt. 

1 minute ago, Tnorfotkcab said:

Same receipt date. Same story. Still waiting for a biometrics appt. 

Same story here too! Last time I talk to a tier officer I was told that the inquiry for out of processing times consist in a request of information for status and does not generate an action, like schedule an appointment.

I`m just repeating what I was told, I do not know if that information is correct. But I`m for sure very disappointed. Basically it does not make any difference.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 10/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, Lulu123lu said:

me also, waiting since May 18th 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.