1,612 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline
21 hours ago, Ally&Axel said:

Are there any one still waiting on hearing a word from uscis? Our priority date is may 4th but we're still at the "case was received" stage. No biometrics, absolutely nothing has happened so far.

Same boat here.  We are in Phoenix and our priority date was 5/11.  I called and was told they have until 90 days past opening date for their office which was 7/20 for them.  Ugh....it’s annoying....just want to move to the next step...

24 minutes ago, Karina & Auli said:

Same boat here.  We are in Phoenix and our priority date was 5/11.  I called and was told they have until 90 days past opening date for their office which was 7/20 for them.  Ugh....it’s annoying....just want to move to the next step...

Same boat here! May filer, nothing happened yet... patience is the word for 2020. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 9/23/2020 at 6:04 PM, keeza3 said:

Great thanks for explaining that I just updated mine! Good luck with your driver's license. Distractions are a good idea right now. 

3 hours ago, marianabrasil said:

Same boat here! May filer, nothing happened yet... patience is the word for 2020. 

Same boat here!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today USPS says a package was mailed from USCIS in Missouri and we should receive it Friday. No update to case status yet. Hoping it's combo card(s). What else could it be? Why one package and not two (K-1 and K-2)? Why is it a package and not a regular letter? I'll know Friday. 

Oh, wait! It says the package is from the "production facility". I think that is where they produce the cards.

Edited by taximan683

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline
24 minutes ago, taximan683 said:

Today USPS says a package was mailed from USCIS in Missouri and we should receive it Friday. No update to case status yet. Hoping it's combo card(s). What else could it be? Why one package and not two (K-1 and K-2)? Why is it a package and not a regular letter? I'll know Friday. 

Oh, wait! It says the package is from the "production facility". I think that is where they produce the cards.

Thats the card, congratulations!

I just talked to live representative and they ask if I want to submit an inquiry. It’s been 86 days without any notice. I did that. Is it affect the case?

Edited by Nastya_7smile

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nastya_7smile said:

Same here....:(USCIS is trainer of my patience.

Got my Driver's permit today! I used I-797 and SSN denial letter and foreign passport!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
On 10/5/2020 at 12:45 PM, Kngyn said:

We haven't received any status updates since getting the biometrics done in Aug, but I checked through our informed delivery and see that we have a package coming from Lees Summit Production Facility...wonder if it could be the EAD card? 

We received the combo card today! 

Edited by Kngyn

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, taximan683 said:

Same thing happened to us. We received 3 mail pieces — the combo card and two letters of approval for the EAD and AP. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/5/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ally&Axel said:

Are there any one still waiting on hearing a word from uscis? Our priority date is may 4th but we're still at the "case was received" stage. No biometrics, absolutely nothing has happened so far.

Same here. They've had the paperwork since May 5th with no RFEs, no problems, nothing. And yet, I haven't heard a word. I've actually stopped coming to this forum for the past 2 months because seeing all these people advance their case while I'm sitting here in limbo without so much as a SSN is depressing.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:25 PM, Eg8835 said:

Hi all, just checked the mail, one is the approval notice for EAD (2 pages) and the other is for I-131, finally things are moving! :)

Hi all, I got my combo card today after receiving the 2 approval letters yesterday! Really quickly all of a sudden. Didn't get any updates in the online tools after the biometrics until now, a little bit more than a month. Good luck to everyone!

3 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

Same here. They've had the paperwork since May 5th with no RFEs, no problems, nothing. And yet, I haven't heard a word. I've actually stopped coming to this forum for the past 2 months because seeing all these people advance their case while I'm sitting here in limbo without so much as a SSN is depressing.

I implore you to call and request a tier 2 officer.  I had been sitting and waiting snd calling and they kept telling me the same 90 day story.  There has been no update online but I finally got a tier 2 officer last Friday and was told my biometrics date had passed from august 25.  So don’t just sit and wait call and request to speak with a tier 2.  I got my date reschedule and there is still no update online.  I even called back and have them emailed me the biometrics notice.  So now I’m all set

Just now, Jandev said:

I implore you to call and request a tier 2 officer.  I had been sitting and waiting snd calling and they kept telling me the same 90 day story.  There has been no update online but I finally got a tier 2 officer last Friday and was told my biometrics date had passed from august 25.  So don’t just sit and wait call and request to speak with a tier 2.  I got my date reschedule and there is still no update online.  I even called back and have them emailed me the biometrics notice.  So now I’m all set

My paperwork date was 5/1

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
9 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

I understand, this is how I feel too. Some people say it depends how much behind they are in your field office but I'm not sure if that's the whole picture. My theory is that uscis is a disorganized mess and the nbc has a bunch of file coming in sitting on a table and if you luck out they'll grab your file first, but if you're under the pile good luck..

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jandev said:

My paperwork date was 5/1

Jandev, I had hope in the tier 2 earlier yesterday until they called me back. But the lady that called was the type to give the bare minimum and she wasn't answering my questions. I was literally asking and answering my own questions because she was so clueless.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.