1,612 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, marianabrasil said:

Hi! I’m a Seattle filer. My Noa1 is from May-2020 but until now NO bio appointment. Seattle is famous for being VERY slow. 😢

So sorry for this :( looking at Reddit it seems that they started calling people from March - April. Hence, ideally you are quite close to get an appointment!

It seems that New York area and Bay Area (San Francisco - San Jose) is the worst by far. Seattle is in the middle of the waiting :( 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
13 hours ago, lstm said:

So sorry for this :( looking at Reddit it seems that they started calling people from March - April. Hence, ideally you are quite close to get an appointment!

It seems that New York area and Bay Area (San Francisco - San Jose) is the worst by far. Seattle is in the middle of the waiting :( 

Hey Ltsm,

Could you please share the link to that Reddit page?

18 hours ago, lstm said:

I think Houston, Texas is worst of all of these. 

On 8/29/2020 at 4:06 PM, AMJ6 said:

Hi, I had the same thing - notice says code 2 but I did all 10 fingers - but lady didn't tell me anything so I don't know if the scanned code is code 3 or not. But the AP status didn't change. So you guys think we still gonna go for another biometric appointment or they gonna use the fingerprints for I-131 too?

I think as long as they took the 10 fingers you will be fine, because that is code 3. The lady in the office told me that they suppose to send everyone code 3. My status for I 131 also did not change so I think that is fine.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
23 minutes ago, bradoony said:

I think as long as they took the 10 fingers you will be fine, because that is code 3. The lady in the office told me that they suppose to send everyone code 3. My status for I 131 also did not change so I think that is fine.

Ok some good news I think, thanks for answer :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
3 hours ago, JACKP said:

PD May 15  , still no news on Biometrics yet , anyone else still waiting for the Biometrics ?

PD may 15 too and MSC.... It's at NBC!! Everything's still the same, let's just wait!!

1 minute ago, Lulu123lu said:

PD may 15 too and MSC.... It's at NBC!! Everything's still the same, let's just wait!!

NBC, May filler, no Bio appointment yet 😢

Timeline
1 minute ago, marianabrasil said:

NBC, May filler, no Bio appointment yet 😢

Sad and frustrating 😢 But let's hope for the best!!

Just now, Lulu123lu said:

Sad and frustrating 😢 But let's hope for the best!!

Does Biometrics or I-765 speed depends on local office or all NBC cases goes at same pace? 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, JACKP said:

Does Biometrics or I-765 speed depends on local office or all NBC cases goes at same pace? 

I think it depends on the ASC!Some didn't open until late July cause of covid-19..Then backlog,so all we've gotta do is practice patience... it's hard though but it's gonna be worth it in the end, Good luck everyone!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jandev said:

I’m May 1st still nothing yet.  

We are May 4, no update on our case when it comes to case status but we received our biometrics, the apt was Aug 4. It updated that day to say fingerprints taken. But no other update since. Think it just depends on the support center you will be getting biometrics at if they have alot of backlog. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Leonardo107 said:

We are May 4, no update on our case when it comes to case status but we received our biometrics, the apt was Aug 4. It updated that day to say fingerprints taken. But no other update since. Think it just depends on the support center you will be getting biometrics at if they have alot of backlog. 

It's gonna be okay guys!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.