1,612 posts in this topic

Timeline
3 hours ago, Smoothsquash said:

Same. Can anyone else chime in. Emma is not very useful when trying to find out when biometrics appointment will be scheduled. Can anyone let us know what worked for you. 

I called 800-375-5283 yesterday.  I spoke with someone after waiting for about 35 minutes.   The rep told me that my biometrics was "ordered" on august 10th but it has not be scheduled by my ASC office yet.  So i am hoping that I get a notice in the mail soon.  

Try calling the number, hopefully they'll give you some info about your case.

11 minutes ago, Brklyn Belle said:

I called 800-375-5283 yesterday.  I spoke with someone after waiting for about 35 minutes.   The rep told me that my biometrics was "ordered" on august 10th but it has not be scheduled by my ASC office yet.  So i am hoping that I get a notice in the mail soon.  

Hello, I chatted with Emma yesterday and she told me the same thing. She told me to expect the letter in the mail and she could not give me any details about date and time. She just advanced me to call USCIS if I do not receive a letter until 09/10. 

1 minute ago, Brklyn Belle said:

Aha, I got the same reply here. We called in today, and we were informed with the same "your biometrics appointment was ordered on the 10th but it has not been scheduled yet" message, so we hope this is a good indicator. I tried Emma several times over the past week but only received the "Waiting for 90 days then reach out if not hear anything" info, so try calling them!

Brklyn Belle, I'm based in MD but was informed that my ASC will be Wheaton rather than Baltimore, so we will see. Let's keep each other updated!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Brklyn Belle said:

i tried calling and after 45 minutes was told that "there are no updates for my case" :(

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Eg8835 said:

Aha, I got the same reply here. We called in today, and we were informed with the same "your biometrics appointment was ordered on the 10th but it has not been scheduled yet" message, so we hope this is a good indicator. I tried Emma several times over the past week but only received the "Waiting for 90 days then reach out if not hear anything" info, so try calling them!

Brklyn Belle, I'm based in MD but was informed that my ASC will be Wheaton rather than Baltimore, so we will see. Let's keep each other updated!

How did you find out which ASC you will be?  I think mine is going to be Baltimore.

2 hours ago, Brklyn Belle said:

How did you find out which ASC you will be?  I think mine is going to be Baltimore.

It normally depends on your zip code: https://egov.uscis.gov/office-locator/#/asc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 8/13/2020 at 3:37 PM, Rearviewmirror said:

Out of interest, did they do all ten fingers or just index finger for you?

All ten. Thumbs separate then all four fingers together and again individually. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello all,

Where does the biometrics appointment notice come from?

I called USCIS last week and was told that the biometrics has been ordered but not scheduled. This morning, I got a letter incoming from the national benefits center en lee summit, MO.

I can let y’all know if it is in fact the appointment notice.

3 minutes ago, SergioPerez said:

Hello all,

Where does the biometrics appointment notice come from?

I called USCIS last week and was told that the biometrics has been ordered but not scheduled. This morning, I got a letter incoming from the national benefits center en lee summit, MO.

I can let y’all know if it is in fact the appointment notice.

Hello! Congrats!🙂 My case is in Lee Summit too but I haven’t get biometric notice yet. What date did you file your documents?

Edited by Nastya_7smile

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Nastya_7smile said:

Hello! Congrats!🙂 My case is in Lee Summit too but I haven’t get biometric notice yet. What date did you file your documents?

Mailed in: May 3rd

Received by USCIS: May 27th

Still unsure if it’s the biometrics notice or if it’s another one of those letters they send for calling. I will let y’all know though.

4 minutes ago, SergioPerez said:

Mailed in: May 3rd

Received by USCIS: May 27th

Still unsure if it’s the biometrics notice or if it’s another one of those letters they send for calling. I will let y’all know though.

If that’s biometric notice it should be title about that on the top of the document and date, time. Also you can check online your status by your case number. Good luck!

Edited by Nastya_7smile

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Nastya_7smile said:

If that’s biometric notice it should be title about that on the top of the document and date, time. Also you can check online your status by your case number. Good luck!

My bad, I guess I was not clear enough: the letter is coming in the mail today (I received a USPS informed delivery email). I still don’t have it with me. 

I’ll know at about 3-4pm and let you know.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys - Please I need help on update. I submit my document on May 20th, my lawyer forgot about the I-944 new law so my package was rejected only my for my I-360 I received a receipt. the time for me to collect all the informations, we resubmitted my package on July 28th. I just call USCIS now and the agent told they have nothing on the system regarding my package I resubmitted. Should I start panicking and is it normal ? They told me I should send an email to locboxsupport. Is my timeline normal ? 

Thank you in advance. 

3 minutes ago, Faith2020 said:

Hi guys - Please I need help on update. I submit my document on May 20th, my lawyer forgot about the I-944 new law so my package was rejected only my for my I-360 I received a receipt. the time for me to collect all the informations, we resubmitted my package on July 28th. I just call USCIS now and the agent told they have nothing on the system regarding my package I resubmitted. Should I start panicking and is it normal ? They told me I should send an email to locboxsupport. Is my timeline normal ? 

Thank you in advance. 

I contacted lockbox, it took me about 2 weeks to get the answer. Basically your timeline is fine, I sent mine June 2 and NOA-1 June 16. That you r case is not in the system is meant that they probably didn’t look this yet.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nastya_7smile said:

I contacted lockbox, it took me about 2 weeks to get the answer. Basically your timeline is fine, I sent mine June 2 and NOA-1 June 16. That you r case is not in the system is meant that they probably didn’t look this yet.

Oh okay. Thank you so much. This process is so stressful. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.