1,612 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cystash said:

Hey guys, I wanna give you an update. Yesterday at 11.00pm  I recieved my receipts from uscis almost a month of worrying whether they got my package or not. My time 

Sent the package on 26th May 2028

Got the text with the receipt on 22 May

Checked cashed on 23 May...

it's little relief guys, now waiting starts, for those who are still waiting hang in there. 

MSC(Missouri Service Center) is processing my case, whose else case is being processed by Missouri? 

MSC= (NBC) National Benefits Center

Located in  Lee's Summit, Missouri

It used to be called Missouri  Service Center.

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 6/17/2020 at 5:40 PM, Ayrton said:

Double check your previous 765. You might have selected the wrong category and that's why it was rejected.

Make sure you use C9 or C09 on the new one.

I typed C9. I don't know why I got it rejected though. 

4 hours ago, Cystash said:

Hey guys, I wanna give you an update. Yesterday at 11.00pm  I recieved my receipts from uscis almost a month of worrying whether they got my package or not. My time 

Sent the package on 26th May 2028

Got the text with the receipt on 22 May

Checked cashed on 23 May...

it's little relief guys, now waiting starts, for those who are still waiting hang in there. 

MSC(Missouri Service Center) is processing my case, whose else case is being processed by Missouri? 

Hello! My case is processing in Missouri service center. You need to call them. I sent 06/02/2020, NOA-1- 06/16/2020, text messages 06/17/2020, hard copy received 06/22/2020.

Edited by Nastya_7smile

Timeline
20 hours ago, Rich1974 said:

I was hoping to get the SSN before the EAD due to the cost of health insurance etc...it’s so much cheaper being added to to your USC spouse’s insurance than taking out your own!! I may try and get a drivers licence with what I have, UK passport, NOA1, proof of US address etc and see what happens...could anyone else share any Drivers Licence success stories ???  With the bank account, I opened mine up on a prior visit and you only need your passport and proof of US address with Bank of America and it’s really easy to open, even easier i think of you joint it with your USC partner...

My state does driver's license request by appointment.  our appointment is next month.  we have ssn, bank account and utility bill (and all immigration documents (i-94 and NOA1/2)) so i am hoping all goes well.  will let you all know how it goes.

1 minute ago, Brklyn Belle said:

My state does driver's license request by appointment.  our appointment is next month.  we have ssn, bank account and utility bill (and all immigration documents (i-94 and NOA1/2)) so i am hoping all goes well.  will let you all know how it goes.

I heard about Florida, that guys here got temporary drivers license. 

USPS has decided to not deliver mail to my address for some reason 😂 so we still don’t have our NOAs though informed delivery says they have it. We would like to pick everyone’s brain about what our priority date could be. We submitted our I-130 online on Jan 5th 2020. The first I-485/ I-765 app Jan 28th 2020 but its priority date was Jan 5th to match the I-130. We were rejected and refiled a second I-485/ I-765 app May 22nd 2020. What do you think our priority date will be? Still Jan 5 or now May 22?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Brklyn Belle said:

I think you’ll definitely be ok with having the SSN, best of luck and I’ll be interested to see how it goes for you...

7 hours ago, eolakunle said:

USPS has decided to not deliver mail to my address for some reason 😂 so we still don’t have our NOAs though informed delivery says they have it. We would like to pick everyone’s brain about what our priority date could be. We submitted our I-130 online on Jan 5th 2020. The first I-485/ I-765 app Jan 28th 2020 but its priority date was Jan 5th to match the I-130. We were rejected and refiled a second I-485/ I-765 app May 22nd 2020. What do you think our priority date will be? Still Jan 5 or now May 22?

I think if you were rejected first time and resent documents day of your sending will be May 22, cause you sent forms I-765 with I-485 again

12 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

what date did it get cashed? 

I don’t know. I read this somewhere on the Visa Journey forum

9 hours ago, eolakunle said:

Our priority date for I-485 is jan 5th thank God but it seems I -765 doesnt do priority dates and is just processed as received?

2 hours ago, mlong1397 said:

Status update:

I485 + all accompanying forms arrived on 6/2. Today, 6/24, I was charged on my credit card. No texts or hard copy yet, but hopefully soon.

Very good give it a few days it's coming!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

2 hours ago, mlong1397 said:

Status update:

I485 + all accompanying forms arrived on 6/2. Today, 6/24, I was charged on my credit card. No texts or hard copy yet, but hopefully soon.

Hopefully. I got texts next day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.